tuscl

How often do you get extras when it’s your first time with a girl?

Kimi
Illinois
Wednesday, October 24, 2018 11:45 AM
This is part rant part question. A couple years ago I would have a very very good time at my local club each time I went in. I’m not a regular by any means, so most of the times this would happen it would be my first time with the girl. Now, same club, but absolutely no luck. It’s not even that I’m not getting what I want, it’s that the dances down right aren’t good. And it’s happening over and over and over. Is it time to try a new club? Is the strong economy making girls do less? On the other hand, any tips on how to make my hit rate higher, as a non-regular? At best, I’m at the club once a month, and it’s typically a weekend.

22 comments

• skibum609
    6 years ago
    I went to V-Jahs in upstate NY. Bought my water; sat down and a pretty brunette came over. She asked if I was a regular here because the bartender seemed to know me, but she had never seen me. I told her I was here for the first time ever and she said, we're well know for our extras, if you would like a sample. 50 minutes later I was smiling, 35 miles away and hit a $50 YO at Turning Stone.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    It depends what you count as extras. Technically most places the girls are not required to do much beyond removing some clothing and providing an air dance and since I started going back to clubs I can't think of a single time in a private or semi private setting there wasn't at least full body contact and some hand roaming taking place. On the flip side I've had very few times with meeting a dancer for the first time her hands end up in my pants or mine in hers. It happens but it depends on a lot of variables.
  • bruno0639
    6 years ago
    What’s. YO? No listing in the glossary.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    A "YO' is a craps term. Its a one roll bet, at 15/1 (true odds 17/1) that the next roll will be an 11. A buddy of mine hit twon in a row ($100) at Lake Tahoe one time and the place went beserk.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    In Craps, you're not supposed to say the bad number, seven, and eleven sounds too much like the bad number. Instead you say "Yo-leven" when you want to refer to 11.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Sometimes a club changes M.O. for various reasons including tighter-assed management - the best way to have successful SC visits is to ask for what you want vs waiting for a girl(s) to offer
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    To answer the titular question, at least half the time. No, that’s with the ones I *want* to get extras from. If I talk to her and decide I don’t want anything, I don’t include that.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    I just pull my cock out and point. One of two things can happen.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I would say on average I get the offer of extras 60 to 70% of the time period but that's in a specific number of clubs where extras are not uncommon. I don't partake of them nearly at that rate.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I almost always get extras from a dancer the first time I meet her. Then again, the club I frequent is one where the majority of the dancers on shift do extras.
  • anthony6613
    6 years ago
    Being from a Detroit, I agree with s275ironman.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    60% of the time, it works every time....
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Is it possibly due to the times you go? Sometimes clubs have added security (bouncers) on weekends, and they more actively monitor the dance areas. If you aren’t a regular, and haven’t developed a rapport with the dancers or the bartenders, they may be less likely to offer more to someone they don’t recognize. On weekends, clubs can become busy, and the increased number of customers can make it more challenging to become a regular - or to be recognized. Sadly, consistent extras clubs can change. It happens. It can be caused by a change in club management or LE can crack down on local clubs. Either of those two occurrences can make extras difficult to obtain - even for regulars.
  • TaeYoso
    6 years ago
    s275ironman which club is that if you don’t mind me asking? I’m new to the SC scene here
  • bkkruined
    6 years ago
    I my experience, if a girl is offering / doing "extras", she's start with it or make an offer after 3-4 songs. Sometimes 2, maybe even the first. If nothing's offered after 4 songs, chances are nothing will. Sometimes she might be different between day shift or night shift, depending on who else is there, what manager, etc. But usually, she either does, or she doesn't. Getting to know you first is only an excuse to get more money w/o anything extra.
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    Which of the following is the intent of the question (presuming "extras" means actual sexual services, such as BJ, HJ, or FS) 1. On the first occasion when you have asked for extras from a particular dancer (whether or not you have just met her), how often does she agree? OR 2. On the first occasion when you have met a new dancer, how often do you get extras with her? (Meaning, perhaps, IF you do want extras and do ask for them, how often does she agree?) Corollary -- on the first occasion when you have met a new dancer, how often does the discussion of extras arise at all? If the subject was brought up by her, then, subsequent corollary -- do you go ahead and get extras? Or do you distrust her? If the subject was brought up by you, then, subsequent alternative corollary -- what's the likelihood she'll play-for-pay? 3. When you ask for extras (with a girl you just met, or a girl you have known longer, see options 1 and 2 above), how often do you actually RECEIVE extras as opposed to NOT receiving them because you back out (too expensive?) or because she is a rip-off or because of some other reason? These really are different. With question 1 (when I've been interacting with the girl before, but this is the first time I've attempted to gain extras service) it's highly, highly likely that the extras will be given. Or at least, will be offered, though the price might be out of my league. With question 2 (I never met the girl before, but extras is somehow discussed) it depends whether I personally initiate or she does. If she initiates the inquiry (and I agree) then of course it's again highly highly likely that extras will be given; whereas if I am the one to initiate the inquiry, I will probably have done so on the basis of good reviews from TUSCL or another trustworthy source, or on the basis of a trustworthy recommendation from another reliable dancer whom I know at that same club, so the fact that I was pro-active is tantamount to the equivalent fact that I had it on good authority that she would be a good provider. Therefore, again, it's highly highly likely that I will get extras. With question 3, the concern is different, more about investigating the concept of which women are problematic (not providing what they claim to provide) and what is the percent of problematic to non-problematic dancers. The answer then is, it depends on the club and the city and so forth. Sooooo basically, it all depends on what you're asking. In my experience, it depends mostly on the location. Some clubs (and some cities, overall) have girls who are going to suck and fuck it on first meeting and charge a standard rate and cycle through ten or fifteen men in an evening. Some clubs have one or two provider-girls who are known to one circle of people or another (f.e., known to TUSCL members) and also some rip-off girls who pretend to be provider-girls (and who probably are also known to one or another similar circle) and maybe a lot of non-provider girls who readily say "I don't do that." Some clubs have all innocent sweethearts who never do extras.
  • Notatroll
    6 years ago
    If you cant get FS on your first visit to Dearborn clubs, you might be gay.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I never go for extras the first time I meet a dancer.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    About 75% of the time the first encounter will lead to great extras. As others have said it depends heavily on where and when you club.
  • skwalker
    6 years ago
    30% of the time I was offered hj or bj.
  • blackfoxx
    6 years ago
    Mostly all the time always on the prowl for a new adventure
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    It depends on the Club and the City. If you are lucky and you can find truthful information online then your best bet is a well reviewed dancer. The rest of the time you kind of have to scout around a bit. The dancers attitude is a good indicator, as well as how popular she is giving dances. If she is in the back a lot for 3 or more songs, that is a good start. If she is in the for only one or two songs then I usually skip her. Most of the time if a dancer offers extras, she'll let you know by the third song, and many during the first. A good indicator is when a customer comes in, goes to the back with the dancer and leaves. My current favorite has several customers who come in get four or five songs and leave.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion