tuscl

Pushing a girl for mileage update

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
i've seen this girl 4 times now and the dances are getting progressively better albeit if not for this chick possibly being the hottest chick i've ever seen i'd have already switched to another girl. first time titties didn't come out (this is a bikini bar) in the ld room but i could touch. i bought 2 danced. 2nd time i bought three dances and titties came out a little bit; i tipped $20 and she said thank you with some enthusiasm. the third time i bought her a drink. she did not sit with me while i waited for the bartender, ordered a shot came up for about 1 minute, did the shot and indicated when i was ready we would go for a dance and walked away. i decided i still wanted a dance because i was there specifically to see what i could get from her. the dances were better. titties came out quite a bit. but i was still pissed over the the incredibly low roi and borderline insult of the shot incident that i did not tip. i bought three dances and gave her the $60. shw said, "no tip today". i gave her $5 and said nothing. the fourth visit is my reason for this post. i go in she comes right up to me and gives me a nice greeting before going to another customer. i'm there for her only so i sit on a couch outside the ld room an wait for her while watching the football game. she comes out and is clearly looking for me but doesn't see me and walks right past. when she does see me she comes right up. she says "are you ready". i say "sit with me for 1 minute and then we'll go". she says "ok. i'm going to around the bar to collect tips. let me know when you're ready. i say "okay we'll go now." we go to the ld room. she says, "how many dances are you going to buy today? 4? " i say, we'll see. and she said, yes! i need it!". i say nothing and the dances are still not everything i want. but they are very close. i promised myself before going in that i was not going to spend more than $70 on this girl on that visit so i kept it at three and gave her $70. she asked, "are you leaving" and looked slightly concerned. i'm pretty sure next visit if i'm willing to pony up the money i can have whatever i want.

6 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm sure of it. And if not there is always the next time.

You're doing well. I'm estimating that it has only cost you about $250-300 and you've already got a glimpse of her boobs.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Hey Flag, keep flaunting that advanced math degree! Willy’s probably got $1000 saved up to see her coochie!
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I thought the purpose of TUSCL was to prevent situations like this from happening...
  • loper
    6 years ago
    Use paragraphs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Best way to get what you want from a dancer (or most things in life) is to ask for it, and/or let her know what you want/expect - dancers are not mind readers and if you don't say anything and keep on buying dances from her she may conclude everything is fine - sitting back and just hoping things will go your way is often not a good SC-plan - but if you only buy a couple of dances IDK how much individual attention that should entitle you to
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Some of the vet PLs that have a specific fave will arrange to meet her during slow club times in order to get kore 1-on-1 attention - on busy nights dancers are in more of a frenzy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion