tuscl

I hate stubble!

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I wish that all women would either keep it shaved smooth or let it grow a little so that it doesn't scratch my lips and face.

14 comments

• wallanon
    6 years ago
    For me it depends on where the stubble is.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    Oddly enough, I really don't mind a few days stubble. Start talking over a week, and ok, maybe need a trim. But I dunno, it's fun to rub my hands over.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I think everyone hates stubble. Both men and women.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I think stubble is fun to play with.
  • bruno0639
    6 years ago
    I like the I get the to fee the stubble, especially if the kitty If off limits.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Good to hear that people are getting up close and personal with the women, instead of just LDKing.

SJG
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    I like running my fingers and tongue over stubble just above the pussy. Hate it on legs though, that’s a turnoff. If the stubble is on her face, that’s a whole different kind of problem!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ DFKing too? Front room, before committing to the back room?

SJG
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i agree shadowcat.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I want my girl to be all smooth all over. Of course, she needs to put up with my 3 day old stubble. But I didn't say I was fair.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Love a smooth pussy, but I don't mind a little stubble.
    On second thought, I just want pussy, any way it's served up to me, as long as it don't stank.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    I don’t think women should have to shave anything.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @shadowcat, I’m pretty much the same way, though my preference leans towards unshaven. Nothing like rubbing my face in a nice furry, wet muff.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    I don't know...the stubble thing, it's kind of growing on me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion