Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I hate stubble!

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I wish that all women would either keep it shaved smooth or let it grow a little so that it doesn't scratch my lips and face.

Replies (14)Latest

W
wallanon
•

For me it depends on where the stubble is.

Profile picture for Titus23
Titus23
•

Oddly enough, I really don't mind a few days stubble. Start talking over a week, and ok, maybe need a trim. But I dunno, it's fun to rub my hands over.

Profile picture for Dblednmike
Dblednmike
•

I think everyone hates stubble. Both men and women.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I think stubble is fun to play with.

Profile picture for bruno0639
bruno0639
•

I like the I get the to fee the stubble, especially if the kitty If off limits.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Good to hear that people are getting up close and personal with the women, instead of just LDKing.

SJG

Profile picture for azdd
azdd
•

I like running my fingers and tongue over stubble just above the pussy. Hate it on legs though, that’s a turnoff. If the stubble is on her face, that’s a whole different kind of problem!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^^^ DFKing too? Front room, before committing to the back room?

SJG

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i agree shadowcat.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I want my girl to be all smooth all over. Of course, she needs to put up with my 3 day old stubble. But I didn't say I was fair.

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

Love a smooth pussy, but I don't mind a little stubble. On second thought, I just want pussy, any way it's served up to me, as long as it don't stank.

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

I don’t think women should have to shave anything.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@shadowcat, I’m pretty much the same way, though my preference leans towards unshaven. Nothing like rubbing my face in a nice furry, wet muff.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

I don't know...the stubble thing, it's kind of growing on me.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement