tuscl

ATF Disrespect.

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Saturday, October 20, 2018 10:41 AM
Another discussion about an ATF who rushed her customer reminded me of something similar. I don’t put up with that kind of crap when *I’m* in the club. I had an “ATF” (or so I thought) one time who glanced away from me when another guy walked in the door. I kicked her ass to the curb right then and there. I won’t be disrespected like that, not when I’ve paid my hard earned Hamilton for her to sit with me. Fucking greedy ass bitches.

16 comments

• wallanon
    6 years ago
    From now on I'm treating every discussion with ATF in the subject as clickbait until people can figure out what it means. I get that gmd clarified this wasn't a true ATF but I'm not sure how a bich you got dropped
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Oops. What I meant to say was how a bitch who got dropped off of sideways glance even entered into an ATF conversation.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I think GMD forgot to login to his troll account.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    I should stop letting my phone type for me, but the gist was guys need to let some of this stuff go if it's small stuff.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @wallanon, up to that point, she’d been the perfect ATF, attentive, funny, laughing at my cheesy jokes, let me touch her leg, even her butt once. It was the wildest 14 minutes of my life. Then she fucked it all up. I guess she just started to take me for granted. Greedy ass bitches. @PaulDrake: GMD has *always* been a troll. He just isn’t as good at it as he thinks he is.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "It was the wildest 14 minutes of my life." That needs to be on some dude's tombstone.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Damn did your mother not give you enough attention as a kid?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You should've given her the "Juice Treatment" and backhanded the bitch
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    u people are nuts
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    This thread is meant as a spoof - c'mon people
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Lol, I just remember an ATF I had from years ago.I visited regularly and tipped way above the club avg. She used to call me her "Santa Claus" Well as any dancer does she got too comfortable. When she first got the the stage she noticed that me and another regular were in the bar. Her strategy was to get off stage and immediately ask "lets go to the back". This was after many times of us having good conversation followed by a LD. She must have figured she'd milk me dry with the LD and then go back to the bar with her other regular who probably was there for just drinks. Needless to say I disregarded her after that proposition and ignored her for 5 years. This really annoyed her and when she noticed me with another girl she'd yell at the both of us "i',m not his favorite anymore".
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @Papi, what the hell ads you talking about? This is serious stuff! We need to teach these up and coming PL wannabes how it’s done, so they don’t fuck it up for the rest of us.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Backhand that bitch
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    Granted, you're "relationship" with the girl isn't "real", but that doesn't mean that ATF can't go both ways. If she treats you that way it means that even though she's your ATF, you're clearly not hers. I'm with NJBalla on this one - give her a 5 year break, then ask yourself if she's even appealing to you anymore.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Fuck em if they can’t take a joke.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    smdh
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion