tuscl

if you could be any super hero, which one would you be and why

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
I am superman no one can claim this. next. lolololol

26 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ I guess it does have a penis.

So much for feminism.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I REALLY hope you’re not anatomically correct Superman. That would be awkward.

I’m claiming Hulk. We have similar personalities.
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    I'm Nicole's dad, because he's always been her hero ;)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I dont know what PSD is talking about. There is a dancer on here that is consistently the top earner at her club and word is that she gives 50 cent BJs. High volume is how to make it in this biz.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Oh lmao. Ignore the above. That has nothing to do with this topic
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Qin Yu cannot help feeling astonished. In the past, when he was still practicing external techniques and had not reached the Xiantian level yet, he already had more than 1000 jin of strength in one arm. At the peak of the Xiantian level, he could even lift a 10,000 jin huge rock. As for during the Nebula stage and the Meteor stage, not only did his physical power improve so much, the stellar energy inside his body was also extremely formidable.

Now Qin Yu alone can already lift several million jin. And Hou Fei’s strong point is strength. In terms of strength, he is even superior to Qin Yu. Xiao Hei’s strength is about the same as Qin Yu’s too. Even so, they have to join forces to support this huge rock. This just goes to show how heavy the rock is.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    "I REALLY hope you’re not anatomically correct Superman. That would be awkward. "

Mike, stock up on kryptonite condoms. Srsly. ;)

ok bye.
  • @ Mike

No..anatomically, I am superwoman .

Seriously
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I'd be Donald Trump his super power is making all of you jackasses believe him.
    BTW It's not my imagination he's getting fatter, bet he weighs over 350 pounds.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Can you believe Trump is 72 years old? He looks 10-15 years younger.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^And at least 50 pounds fatter.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Dr. Strange. He can literally change the fabric of reality. Rendering Superman powerless.

See ya.
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    @ Nicole

I know ;)
  • No bitch superman is most powerful male hero

Bye
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    How about a made up superhero?

Nobody can withstand the fury of MentruatingWoman.

Not so nade up afterall.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Not only is Dr. Strange a genius, he would be more powerful than Superman. Nicole you are wrong. Plenty of male superhero’s stronger than Superman, like Hercules, Thor (raw strength), since they are gods, or Apocalypse. Not a long list but they exist. Dr. Strange is my choice, too.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Menstrating woman, lol. What’s the joke? Never trust anything that doesn’t bleed for three days and doesn’t die?? ^_^
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Lol my club is having a superhero party tomorrow. I’m going as slutty Thor bc I bring the hammer down on rude customers :D
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Go as slutty Trump and grab em by the pussy ;)
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Nah, I don’t gotta dress like trump to do that :p. Pretty excited to hit people with my toy hammer tho! Someone said he wants to come dressed as Nicole lol
  • If he dresses like nicole what do u think that will look like
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Logan. Truthfully, I'd pick Logan (Wolverine). He's not particularly powerful but that's not why I like him. He can heal and his aging is slowed down.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    I tell me CF all the time that she's like a super hero. Her super power is turning money into a vagina!
  • ime
    6 years ago
    THOT Destroyer , you would be long gone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion