JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Yes or No ?

16 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    1. Juice said he would not post on TUSCL again
    2. Juice is truthful
    3. Therefore, this is a Juice impersonator. Put him on ignore.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m confused! Juice didn’t have the willpower to stay off this site after saying goodbye?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @ dougster At least none of his twenty other alias nicknames have been kicked off the board by founder
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I’ll answer the question Juice. A gentleman wipes up the pussy afterwards. It’s the polite thing to do. But it’s also optional, kind of like tipping. You should, most do, but if it smells like fish you have the option of declining.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    JS69 knows how to treat a girl. You wipe it off after you’ve used it.

I wipe it off with my dick - so she gets a taste of it. It’s an extra nice touch.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I will answer the question of this Juice impersonator. You have the other girl in the 3-way lick off the pussy of the other girl.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Are we talking about wiping off BBQ sauce, Sweet N Sour sauce or Arby’s Sauce?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    shailynn... dang man. now i gotta try that.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    We should be honoring Juice, the King of Strip Clubs.

I say a suitable way would be to build him a custom motor home, for parking lot shagging.

So lets build from the ground up. 6.8L 3 valve per cylinder V-10, besides gasoline can also be natural gas or propane.
    https://www.ford.com/commercial-trucks/s…

$28,425

What else should it have, and how do we build it?

SJG
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Hey guys,

last night I met one of the most beautiful strippers I’ve ever laid eyes on. I’m convinced we’re going to be married and have kids together.

That being said I’m gonna try a new approach to getting to date her. It has been said on here if you want to date a stripper: you got to treat her like a civilian, or you can’t spend too much on her ITC (she’ll see you as a ATM), or you have to be in the same age range as her, or you have to be a unemployed wannabe musician and drug dealer, etc, etc.

The approach I’m going to try is spending my whole paycheck on her, $2,000 minimum on every visit I see her. She’s going to see that I’m willing to treasure her, and she’s going to quit stripping and move in with me. We’re going to get married and have kids and live happily ever after.

This is going to be great!!!!
    flagoonerEverything written by this member should be considered a statement of fact.
    3 Hours Ago
    The sad thing is that fishsticks is serious.
    Dominic77Cleveland, Ohio
    3 Hours Ago
    Fishsticks, fishsticks... you might want to try just asking her out. Radical concept. I know.

Gify:
    goo.gl
    nicespiceSmashing the patriarchy’s like button!
    3 Hours Ago
    Have you tried acting like you’re going to be a potential club regular in the future, and as soon as you get her phone number, nonstop press her for OTC?
    larryfishermanCalifornia
    3 Hours Ago
    @Dominic- asking strippers out is so last year, I’m interested in marrying them now.

@nicespice- no I haven’t. You think that will work????
    MnazArizona
    3 Hours Ago
    I like your style fishsticks. You see something you want, you go all in. 100% commitment, that’s how winners are made.
    nicespiceSmashing the patriarchy’s like button!
    3 Hours Ago
    Lol, no I was joking. A lot of customers do that. :p
    larryfishermanCalifornia
    2 Hours Ago
    @Mnaz- thanks man. Winners Circle
    larryfishermanCalifornia
    2 Hours Ago
    @nicespice- yeah I knew you were joking, I was going along with the joke :)
    san_jose_guyDon't even consider booths or back rooms without a front room makeout session!
    2 Hours Ago
    Larry, you are playing with fire. You are assuming that you and not the girl will be in the drivers seat. It never goes that way for very long.

SJG
    ATACdawgThank God the Potomac is between Trump & me!
    1 Hour Ago
    @larry: $2000 every time you see her to impress her on how much you love her? Wow, I don't see anything that could go wrong with that plan. SMH
    larryfishermanCalifornia
    1 Hour Ago
    I know everyone takes everything seriously here, but man. Wanting to spend the rest of my life with a stripper after I just met her?? Spending $2,000 on her every visit??
    Dominic77Cleveland, Ohio
    1 Hour Ago
    Dominic77Cleveland, Ohio
    1 Hour Ago
    Well then just show up with a ring and propose. Like they say, if you’re going to get married you might want to tell the girl. Or just drive/fly to Vegas an get married in one of those drive-thru chapels.

If you’re going to propose-propose, ask the dancers here “in between what two courses” at the Olive Garden you should propose.

1) as soon as the bread comes out
    2) after the salad but before dinner
    3) after dinner but before dessert.
    4) Or maybe one of those things where you have the staff put the ring floating in the lobster tank and get her to look over there when you pass by.
    SFcandidateCalifornia
    1 Hour Ago
    Crash and burn lol. Live and you learn. Money for lust.. good luck.

What club is this, I am curious ;)
    steeldog65Louisiana
    11 Minutes Ago
    I just give them 2 carat diamond earrings on day 1, day 2 is a Rolex, day 3 keys to a BMW then I ask for her to sit with me and I get her name. Spending goes up from there.
    san_jose_guyDon't even consider booths or back rooms without a front room makeout session!
    10 Minutes Ago
    And then after the wedding day, that is when the real spending is just starting.

SJG
    MackTruckGod Bless America
    5 Minutes Ago
    Lmfao... Smash that like button! Lolololol

Well then just show up with a ring and propose. Like they say, if you’re going to get married you might want to tell the girl. Or just drive/fly to Vegas an get married in one of those drive-thru chapels.

If you’re going to propose-propose, ask the dancers here “in between what two courses” at the Olive Garden you should propose.

4) Or maybe one of those things where you have the staff put the ring floating in the lobster tank and get her to look over there when you pass by.
    5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

5 Minutes Ago

Enter Comment Here…
    POST COMMENT
    Start a Discussion
    More Discussions
    The Ultimate Strip Club List
    Where you learn to never pay upfront.
    GLOSSARY FAQ CONTACT
    HOOK UP FREE GIRLS ON WEBCAM 18+
    October 17, 2018 Volume 25 Issue 290
    Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction.
    Our credit card billing descriptor is expressware or tuscl.
    © 1993-2018 - tuscl.net (v)PAGE
    Terms Privacy
    HOMEACCOUNTMESSAGESFAVSLOGOUT
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I am disappointed that Ford does not offer Diesel on its motor home chassis.

I am even more disappointed that they supply these and the Walk-In Van version with their Twin-I Beam Swing Axles system. I do not accept this. They used to let you option to a one piece front axle.

So I need to keep looking. Some are going to electric walk in vans. I guess there is real pressure to keep fuel consumption down.

SJG
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @SJG

Why not full on van dwell?
    https://www.cheaprvliving.com

Were you looking for a setup with a shower included?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    This is for Juice, the King of Strip Clubs. So nothing but the best will do. We should be building him a fully custom motor home, for when he pulls into the back parking lot of places like Follies.

SJG
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    @SJG, I saw the option for natural gas but no diesel. Odd. Maybe that's market realities.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Yes, Ford options natural gas and propane. But for some reason they don't offer the same 6.7L 380hp V8 Diesel which they offer on their other trucks.

Freightliner MP ( now owned by Daimler?)

https://www.fccccommercial.com/chassis/m…

Max 300hp Diesel, with 6 speed Allison.

But motor home makers do not offer stuff like this. No Diesel anymore. And usually the motorhome geometry is a little bit different, more streamlined on the front, than walk-in vans.

But front engine, in my view, is more convenient if you want to also have a heavy towing capability.

But motor home market has been gutted. Now just offering these small ones.

But the Dodge / MBZ Promaster could be really good. Better for tight parking lots at some strip clubs.

Rather it be full custom though, even building on the cut away chassis cab. I would want it to be streamlined, so it would not go beyond the cab except for the roof. But less door space would make it better.

Never been a fan of popouts.

:) :) :)

SJG

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    That Dodge Promaster, unlike their Carryvan and Town and Country, comes in a one ton version. Over 10,000 lbs GVWR.

So if you delete the rear doors and the sliding door, it can all be less boxy. More aerodynamic, and more spacey looking.

I would follow the contours of the cab. Never liked mini-motor homes, ugly.

I would follow the contours of the cab, but with the standard roof extension.

Besides the two front doors, maybe one right side small door. So everything has to go in through that.

While not wanting to make it any longer or any heavier than the Road Trek versions, I would make it more aero dynamic, because of the loss of those boxy rear doors.

I would have more storage space. Like a trunk box, but curved and totally fused with the vehicle. Tail lights, license plate, bumper, and hitch come after it. It is below a single wide rear window. Then double spoilers. One on the top rear corner, and the second on top of this trunk box.

Might go further in roof extension, to get storage space.

What I would want more of is storage space, communications gear in dash board, and an actual desk plus seating couch. Then computer screens various places. What I would be willing to give up, compared to Road Trek, is sleeping capacity and compacting of the kitchen.

Obviously have to do this myself, as the compromises will be very personal. It is still very small as motor homes run.

Also want some customization of the primary electrical system.

SJG

Bruce Chilton
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN3brxti…

TJ Steet
    https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5488/9620…

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7290/9620…

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5497/96200…

https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7361/96322…

https://c1.staticflickr.com/6/5539/96203…

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5449/96322…

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5520/96203…

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/nkeeS3HHJrU/hqdef…

Jeff Healey, While My Guitar Gently Weeps
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCaL_v2E…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion