tuscl

Of Midgets and Roses

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I was visiting a Detroit-area club that is not in my usual rotation because I wanted to meet a hot dancer who told me she would be there. The dancer and I were sitting at a table, drinking and talking, when the rose-selling midget showed up. The midget must have a rotation of his own, because I've seen him at the Flight Club and Penthouse. I can only imagine his car is overflowing with roses. I had never purchased a rose from him.

The midget approached our table and asked, "Would you like to buy the lady a rose?"

Being too polite to say "fuck off", I said, "No thank you."

The dancer, however, said, "I'll buy a rose."

The dancer started rummaging through her purse. Then she said she had left her money in her locker. Of course, I said I would pay for the rose.

For the first time I had bought a rose from a midget. The dancer thanked me nicely, and told me she was a friend of the midget's and liked to help him out. The dancer and I later had a good time in VIP. But I can't help wondering if I had fallen for the old midgets and roses scam.

16 comments

• Dominic77
    6 years ago
    “The dancers feed everybody in the club.”
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    One of the clubs I used to go to way back when had one of them come in once. I bought one for a favorite and then seen her throw it in the trash after I bought a dance from someone else. I never bought one after that, although that was something that didn't happen for much after that.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Hey, it's little people.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    Of course you did. He leaves me alone due to an incident long ago. Lol
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    I've never seen a dancer with a purse; they keep their money in a garter as a status symbol....
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Yea I have seen him Jack for years and he gets around. Yes I bought one once. Sorta funny story first ATF had a phobia for little people and would freak out when he came around and would run in back to hide. I traveled with her a few times and I know it just was not him since she would freak when we an into other little people. That cracked me up every time.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Damn Jack. I think you’ve crossed a line into old age here. Once you’ve bought flowers to give to a stripper, it’s only a matter of time before you start having to take off your Depends before a VIP dance. I’m so sorry.
  • LinzeeDet
    6 years ago
    Omg Jack-me-off-Slash
  • LinzeeDet
    6 years ago
    I known him since my Toy Chest days I love him!
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    I think everyone who goes to/works at Detroit area clubs knows who you're talking about. While reading your post above, I imagined him asking you in his own voice.
    He also stops in at Criket and Legends.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    And here I thought a midget wrestling match would be the only time you’d see a midget in a strip club. Wasn’t there a club in the area that used to have midget wrestling?

I have not seen this midget rose salesman in any club I’ve been to, at least not while I was there. Then again, maybe that is because my clubbing availability is limited to Friday and Saturday nights.
  • LinzeeDet
    6 years ago
    Toy Chest used to do dwarf toss...sigh, I miss the old Toy Chest.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    @JackSlash Do you think the stripper is fucking the midget? If so, can you find out if there are videos posted anywhere? My friend loves watching videos of midgets banging hot babes.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Seen him; bought a rose once at the request of a dancer.

I miss the 2000-2005 era Toy Chest. It was my go to BITD.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion