tuscl

Suggestion: Daily Reviews free to read by all

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Only the archived reviews require VIP membership. I was thinking that it could help grow the daily visitors to the site and more people visiting the site means more ad dollars for the site. I probably only visit the site a few times each week and the discussion board is full of trolls. When my VIP membership is expired, there's not much left for me to do on the days I do log in.

24 comments

• yahtzee74
    6 years ago
    I was actually thinking the same thing. That it might be good if reviews were free for the first 24 or 48 hours.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    *Shrugs* I have found it takes less than a day for a review to get approved to get a free month of membership. My thoughts would be to make a free discussion section for each strip club. Great example which ive showcased many times is in a now defunct site below. This site was TUSCL discussion site on steroids.

https://www.tnaboard.com/forumdisplay.ph…
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    The free reviews aren't to give people something to tide them over while awaiting review approval, it's for the people who don't write reviews or who have allowed their VIP memberships to lapse.

You want something that's available each day but isn't available after that day is over (unless you're a VIP member).
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    No
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Not having them free is an incentive to create more content which improves SEO also leading to more ad $
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Sounds to me like the OP wants free content, and thinks he’s entitled to shit with out doing anything to earn it.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    OR...just write another review.

OR...just bite the bullet and pay a few bucks if you want the content but don't want to contribute intel.

If you're too lazy to do the first AND too cheap to do the second, then you're just a leach anyway and nobody cares what you think.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I meant leech, not leach.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Google is already a google friend to founder as many have said they found Tuscl by google search. The 1-review 30-VIP access bar is already set pretty low for what you can get, IMO.
  • Harderlap
    6 years ago
    The list really depends on user input. That is what makes it great. Without a large variety and quantity of reviews, the site would be much less useful. If my membership has lapsed and I want to see club reviews, I just write a review. Usually they are approved in a matter of hours. Thirty days of VIP access is well worth the time it takes to write a review.
  • NeverEnuf
    6 years ago
    It's not 30 days. It's 4 weeks. I'm not complaining but it means 13 reviews, not 12, to stay active for a full year. Just paying attention to details.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Geez such a lot being asked of you, yet you want us to do shit for you, Dugan is right, leach.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I bet he goes to the club and asks for his first dance for free.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Lol, to the OP its really a bad idea. Strip club websites naturally attract 2 of the worst types of web users. Lurkers and trolls. These types of users provide no information and seek to leech off of any little information out there. A good example of a website that seems to be run by your advice is stripclublist. Lurkers and trolls have made the content on that site unreliable to the point viewership plummeted.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    The most recent reviews are the most valuable usually. They shouldn't be free.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Daily reviews seems to be overkill. That being said, a “teaser” might be nice. Like a randomly selected “review of the day”
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Or better yet, a random stripper member posts a boob shot of the day.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Years-old reviews should be free.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I'm of the mind that the information (reviews) are too valuable to give away. Even the old reviews.

It doesn't take much to go to a random club in your area, with $20 in one's pocket, pay cover, get a drink, buy one lap dance, and write a 2 paragraph review. I say that as someone having wrote a single terrible review that @desertscrub flamed me for. But even someone like me should either that that as an incentive to start contributing or just cough up the $100 for lifetime VIP and get it over with.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Members that have been to the ultimate stripclub, TJHK, should get lifetime access.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    even though i just returned from a 4 day hk experience i don’t think i have enough hk experiences to be considered as a tuscl lifer.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I recently read that Hong Kong had a recent outbreak of pubic lice. Don't the girls shave there?
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I'm tired of people wanting something for nothing.... fucking kids, nobody wants to work for anything. Sanders and his free college, Obama and his free healthcare, now these shit heads and their give me your research free.... fuck you, pay for it bitch, I did
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Holy fucking shit.... me and txtittyfag agree on something
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion