tuscl

TUSCL Challenge - Dancer Directory

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Sunday, October 7, 2018 8:32 PM
Okay how about a challenge. Post a link to who you feel is the hottest looking dancer (from the photos they have posted) from the dancer directory. San Jose Guy, we already know you’re going to pick the dude in the wheelchair, but I believe he is NOT a dancer.

23 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    First place, waffle, because what else can be sexier than fat stacks of money. [view link] Second place, Pinksugardoll, because of how toned she is [view link]
  • yahtzee74
    6 years ago
    It's Nina. She looks just like my type. [view link]
  • yahtzee74
    6 years ago
    Actually I liked her previous profile picture a lot. Can't really tell much from her current one.
  • TxVegas
    6 years ago
    I would say Pink Sugar Doll is first of those that participate. BJ69 also has some good pics as an avatar. Nina looks good too. There area few hot ladies in the dancer directory that I have not seen participate.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Thanks guys ;)
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    "First place, waffle, because what else can be sexier than fat stacks of money." Lol, thanks NS! I can't choose anyone because they're all pretty hot and sexy in their own respects.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    LinzeeDet. I have met her. She is hot and fun to talk to. Her photos on TUSCL don't do her justice. [view link]
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    ^dude, I love Linzee and she is such a kind person. I second your vote for Linzee.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Linzee
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "I can't choose anyone because they're all pretty hot and sexy in their own respects." When did this become the PC zone?
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    I was trying not to show favoritism and be supportive.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I didn’t see that flagooner picked anyone in particular just picked on someone #fruitcupbully ;)
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Pinksugardoll but Linzee looks good.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Of those recently active I vote for nicespice.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Not enough photos. There's a reason why people post photos of their favorite body part.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    No contest - PoleDancer83 wins easily! Her body is hot as fuck - she’s got a filthy mind too - and I’ve heard she’s a great fuck.
  • stanlee
    6 years ago
    Linzee 4 me
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    PinkSugardoll for me. Her body is just Disneyland. Also PoleDancer83 has some nice tits and I like her philosophical discussions and dirty thoughts, too.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    D) None of the above.
  • ASUS12
    6 years ago
    Without a doubt , Nicespice , I have always had a thing for Asians , but there are none in Houston, I need to come visit SA or Austin, I get over there from time to time , but usually just in the daytime....
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Don't know her other than one recent discussion about club but Bree1989 is looking pretty good and fun. (cue she should post more (c: } [view link] Lots of good choices can't go wrong a number of them.
  • LinzeeDet
    6 years ago
    Awe Waffle ur the babe :) my vote is for "sexonwheels" though. Hands down. Lololol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion