tuscl

Your choice?

Lately, I’m finding in my travels you either have towns with too many clubs that are often competitive in price but with not enough talent, or towns with places that are basically alone in their market and charge through the nose, but seem to get all the top talent by default.

So I will ask what y’all’s preferences are, based on a universal standard of a full-touch topless dance where the girl provides some pleasant surprises:

Choice A) Girl is a 6, each dance is $30 or less, not including tip for sexiness
Choice B). Girl is a 9, each dance is $40 or more, not including tip for sexiness.
Choice C) I don’t bother with laps, just give me nekkid girls on stage and I’ll throw money.

29 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    A, but make the dances $10
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Im not paying $40/dance if it was Catherine Zeta Jones in her prime.
  • loper
    6 years ago
    A
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Tough one for me, because:
    1. I don't do lap dances, VIP only
    2. I don't do 6s, so anything with a 6 is out o fbounds
    3. I'm sure as fuck not paying $40, or even $30, for a lapdance, so neither A nor B work, even if I did do lapdances

Faced with this Hobson's choice, I'd do neither, A, B, nor C, none interest me in the least. Luckily, it's completely contrived, at least to me -- never had to make anything like those choices, wouldn't be SCing if I did
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    If dances are starting at $30 a song, we're already in give up territory for a lot of guys here.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Go to one of my local clubs where I can select an 8, pay $10 per dance for two way contact.

Maybe you are traveling to the wrong towns.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    A - but I'll find the one girl in the place that is a 9, tip enough on stage to get her attention, and then proceed with the $30 dances

My second choice is B - except I'd say "just give me nekkid girls on stage and I’ll judicially hand out money to the attractive girls who bothered to smile and make idle chit chat with me."
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Yeah, at anything more than $30 a song, I"m not really interested. It just becomes not fun to think about the money that way. And unless she has a fantastic personality and is giving all kinds of GFE treatment, I'm not interested in a 6.

So I'm going with D. None of the above. Wait until I can go to an area that has a better value system. Spending time in Texas, Florida and Tijuana has probably spoiled me.
  • playfulsteve
    6 years ago
    I'm not enough of a monger to leave out phyical attraction, If she doesn't do it for me (in looks), I'm not at all interested. None of the above for sure...... In my area of choice, you have 3 competing clubs, all of them offer vip by time instead of per dance, and while the one with the hottest ones are a bit more expensive (sometime delusionally, and unfortunately those ones are spreading like a disease to the other 2), whatever you want is available between the 3. Just all depends on your negotiating skills... (just like in job interviews and car purchases, until they so no, they mean yes, its just a matter of how long are you willing to make them suffer until they actually say yes.....)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Mark94 +1
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I'm glad that I don't have to make these choices...
  • Roadworrier
    6 years ago
    Just as background, in the Mid-Atlantic (Baltimore and Northern VA are my examples), except for a handful of specials at a few clubs, $30/dance is the bare minimum and many places are higher or require a longer minimum time. West Virginia is about the only place within a 90 min drive where it’s under $10 a minute for VIP rooms (single dances are stupidly expensive but 15 min or longer are far better values)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I'm waiting for Choice D).
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    False trichotomy.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    None of the above.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    They all sound terrible. I get topless laps from 7s+ for $10 or nude for $20. Why would pay $30 for a 6???
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    What is the cost of living where the cheapest dances are $30 and its mostly 6s at that?
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    ^^^ good point. It really sounds terrible -- and a little unbelievable. I have to think there are better than $30 dances with 6s somewhere. My #1 goal would not be picking among a number of unacceptable choices; I'd be looking to figure out what I'm missing as far as clubs, changing to a "go to the club just to quickly go OTC" model, or switching entirely to SA for my travels
  • Roadworrier
    6 years ago
    @chessmaster, as I posted a couple spots above your post, we’re talking the rapidly downhill spiraling landscape of the Baltimore area and I’ve thrown in the single lap dance option in Northern Virginia. And cost of living is likely an issue here as it would be in SFO and Manhattan. I never travel to Arizona and only occasionally get to Florida. Once in a while I go to NC and Louisiana and both Sacramento and south Cali. Sacto is actually home of one of my favorite clubs(GCC). Last time I was in TX was 8 years ago. It’s probably been about 20 years since I last saw a $10 lap dance and it was never in the mid-Atlantic. And go into DC and you basically have Choice C only, except a couple places with lapless-VIP rooms.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'd quit my habit if it was that expensive.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    B……….If I LIVED there.
    C……….If I was TRAVELING there.
    _……….I’d probably do a little of both, TBH.
    It would be nice to get legit topless dancing or nude stage dancing back again, money aside. They/We fucked up the state of Ohio with our silly laws here a decade ago!
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I would still keep my same budget. I'd just get less dances.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Kobayashi Maru. Change the choices. It’s a no-win scenario.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I think if i was in Baltimore/dc i would stick with specials or 2-4-1s at those prices. Of course if i lived there i would make slighty more money but not sure if it would justify the crazy prices. Dances in nyc are only $20...
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    My 2 go-to sc's have 1 day a week where topless dances are $10(1 of the 2 has $20 nude dances). Otherwise its $20/$30. I have no kids, wife or any other obligations besides work so i can go whenever i want.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    That's one way to look at it, and most here or any monger board would agree with you. A Kobayashi Maru is test of character, and to me, I won't let a little money get in the way of me enjoying clubs. To me, topless dancing and nude stage dancing aren't something we get in Ohio, so to me, that's a trade up, in exchange for money. And with money, I can't take it with me. I don't see a no-win, unless you're broke or have an objection to these prices. (For the record: Dominic=broke though). I recognize my opinion is in the minority. But I really like clubs and strippers.
  • Roadworrier
    6 years ago
    @Dominic77, I’ve had decent luck at a couple places in Columbus (although those are pasties) if you go during daytime. No idea about what’s happened in the Land.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    I’m from Chicago, so my choices are A. High prices, B. Really poor service, or C. Both A and B. The majority of Chicago clubs are in group C. I’ve spent time in Austin TX and my choice there was the OP’s A.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    How about going over to Scores in B'more and getting a $30 dance from an 8? That's one Choice D) and I'm sure there are others.

You're in a mid-sized city with over 20 clubs competing with one another. If you cannot find a couple where you can work out better options, then you're just not doing this right. We're talking about Baltimore here, not NYC or SF or L.A.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion