tuscl

Wearing wedding ring to SC or seen a dancer with a wedding ring?

NJBalla
New York
Do any of you married guys wearing your ring to the club? If so does it make women more or less attracted to you? In addition, have you seen a girl with a wedding ring at a club. I saw my first last month. Kind of ruined the fantasy, but she's good at her job so I blocked it out of my head.

26 comments

• PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I don't wear a ring in or out of the club. A lot of strippers prefer married customers. But there are some strippers that are really judgemental about it.

I never pay attention to whether a stripper has a wedding ring or not. I have only noticed it once when a dancer had an obviously fake ring, like this would have been a $100k diamond. Some strippers wear a ring to keep customers from trying to date them. My ATF wears hers but she is gay and is pretty grossed out by penises.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Paul, why is she your ATF? For me, a stripper grossed out by penises could not be an ATF.
  • clubdude
    6 years ago
    I've seen a few on strippers who have told me they are single, PaulDrake has a good point about strippers not wanting guys to ask them out.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I don't wear my ring in a club, but I don't wear it a lot. Don't like to have jewelry on my hands. There are a few ( very few ) strippers that view married men as cheaters. Most don't care. I don't think any view a married man as more attractive, but some may feel more comfortable with one.

I've never seen a stripper wearing a wedding ring. But I have had girls admit they are married during conversations. One girl in Pompano Beach told me she had just gotten married and her husband had no idea where she worked. She told him she worked in some office nearby. That girl gave the best bbbj . I saw her again about six months later and she said she wasn't married anymore. Big surprise there.
  • shareher
    6 years ago
    A stripper with a wedding ring is more sexy to me
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    In my younger PL years I used to take mine of in clubs, but eventually decided WTF, they don’t care. As I’ve gotten older, I think most dancers do feel that married customers might be a little more “safe” in some respects, especially when considering whether to accept an OTC proposal. However, once I’m with someone OTC, the ring comes off. To quote Doc Holliday in Tombstone, “my hypocrisy goes only so far...”
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    NJ, if a guy usually wears a ring, the evidence is there (a paler, hairless, phantom "ring") that you can take to the bank the girl has noticed.

My ring hasn't been off my finger for my entire married life, almost 37 years now. I have never had a dancer pause for a moment because of it.

I think that some dancers actually use it as an "honesty" test. I've had a few dancers ask me directly if I am. I have always looked them straight in the eye and said, "Yes I am. Will that be a problem?" They just smile, say no, and go to work.
  • magicrat
    6 years ago
    Like azdd I used to take mine off but not any more.

I was talking to a dancer once who did wear hers. She said it did affect her business as some guys wouldn't get dances from her. She was a pretty low mileage dancer for that particular club though.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    A couple of months ago I put my big foot in my mouth. One of my favorites told me that she was pregnant and would stop dancing when she starts to show too much. Without thinking I asked "Do you know who the father is?" Without blinking an eye she said "Yes, my husband. We have been married for 8 months and together for 4 years." Of course she was not wearing a ring.
  • Studme53
    6 years ago
    I love getting a HJ from a stripper with a big diamond ring on her finger. One of my ATFs was a gorgeous hardbody married milf who always wore her ring and got very dirty in the back
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    My ring hasn’t been off since I got out of the service. And it only came off then when doing PT.

I’ve never had a dancer have a problem with it.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    I always wear mine. I think it turns on some women!
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Never taken mine off except when I had to during surgery. No idea why that is.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @jack slash- it doesn't matter to me that she is grossed out by penises as I just go for LDKs.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I always wear mine. Out of about two dozen faves over the years I had one that was married and she wore her ring.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    didn’t we have a discussion a week ago regarding marriage?

i searched tuscl and this subject has been discussed many times.

butt it’s allways interesting.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    I prefer not to wear the ring. Depending on the girl, I may or may not tell her I'm married. The only time I've found a downside to not admitting I'm married is with an older stripper pushing 40 who legitimately wanted to date me. I never went back on my lie that I was single, and she eventually stopped selling me dances, which sucked because she was hot.

I prefer not to know if the stripper is married. Sure, I expect that she might have a shitty boyfriend, but there's something about a girl only giving me a lap dance because her husband can't take care of her that rubs me the wrong way.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I didn't wear my ring to the club. Just didn't seem to be any advantage to me to let them know I'm married. With my CF's, by the time we got to that point I'd already told them I was married -- I needed them to know I needed discretion (and frankly, I imagine every stripper knows that once a customer is asking for things like "don't text me outside business hours", she knows what's up anyway). I think I remember that towards the end of my marriage (although at the time, I didn't realize it was "towards the end", I just started saying "yes I'm married" right from the beginning, if it came up)
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Yeah ive had a lot of strippers tell me most of thier customers are married. Most of my favs are single moms so Ive never seen a wedding ring until recently.
  • TxVegas
    6 years ago
    @pauldrake. I laughed out loud with the commnt that your ATF was grossed out by penises. That seems like a strange trait for anyone’s ATF.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Sometimes seen dancers with such rings. I have asked.

For myself, I have taken responsibility for my life, ponied up and ended a marriage which could not be made to work. So I don't have to worry about stuff like that anymore.

Worst thing I have to worry about is making sure that I've always got fresh changes of bed sheets ready, and that I use them.

SJG

Jefferson Airplane - Thing
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o0qHzxC…
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Had a girl once grab my hand and check for a ring. Having none, she looked disappointed. I asked why and she said a finger with a ring felt great.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Two completely different issues.

Plenty of guys wear wedding rings in clubs. If married guys stopped clubbing, most clubs would die off.

Conversely, most married strippers that I know do not wear one on the floor, for a number of reasons ranging from killing fantasies to catching grief. I avoid girls who wear them, though not because of the fantasy issue as I've fucked plenty of married strippers over the years. In my experience, those who wear them do so to make a special point, even before any chit chat happens, and are almost always more uptight and less interesting than their ringless counterparts.
  • sshrfrsky
    6 years ago
    Thought I saw a ring on a dancer very recently but it was just a ring on a different finger. I always wear mine and never give it a second thought. OK I have thought of experimenting by taking it off both in the club and just out a regular bar. Don't think the ring makes a difference at the SC at least.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    maybe i’ll try the married route and see if it works. should be easy as i was married 35 of my 68 years.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Not an issue for me or her to me married. I find that if I'm able to talk fondly and positively about my wife, that raises the stripper's opinion of me. It's never attractive for a guy to talk badly about any woman in the presence of another woman.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion