tuscl

Motherfuckers kept honking while I'm eating fried chicken in my car

blahblahblah23
>:( πŸ§šπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ƒπŸΌ busy being a "psycho bitch" 🀣
My headlights weren't on and I don't think it was that obvious I was idling the car to avoid the fucking 90ish humid weather. I was trying to god damn fucking eat my Publix fried chicken in peace :(

(Juice might be proud of me perhaps)

28 comments

• stripfighter
    β€’
    6 years ago
    Hey that was a "share some of dem good chackens" honk (c:
  • blahblahblah23
    β€’
    6 years ago
    It was wonderful friend chackens
  • blahblahblah23
    β€’
    6 years ago
    I just discovered the joys of publix now I can't go back. I think I'm in love
  • stripfighter
    β€’
    6 years ago
    Publix sounds so unappetizing. Publix sounds like pubic, which makes me think pubic hair.

Pubic hair chicken. Imagine getting some of that stuck in your teeth haha
  • blahblahblah23
    β€’
    6 years ago
    You're a grade A retard and ur opinion on public friend chackens is irrelevant pls slink back to ur pathetic loser cave
  • blahblahblah23
    β€’
    6 years ago
    Publix* god damn typing
  • stripfighter
    β€’
    6 years ago
    you know who loves you xoxo
  • blahblahblah23
    β€’
    6 years ago
    :) fried chackens :)

I'm in a trolly mood right now
  • PaulDrake
    β€’
    6 years ago
    Yeah publix chicken is pretty good.
  • PaulDrake
    β€’
    6 years ago
    We can discuss our shared love for publix chicken the next time you come to Fort Worth...
  • Cashman1234
    β€’
    6 years ago
    Publix has good fried chicken - and it sucks that you couldn’t relax and enjoy it in your car.

Juice would be very proud - and he’d probably want to hear the details too. Just give him a few minutes to take his pants off first!
  • blahblahblah23
    β€’
    6 years ago
    Man I don't don't if they were honking for me to leave my parking spot but it isnt like my lights were on (as tho I'm backing up)..and there was enough parking for everyone.. I wasn't parked near the front either.

I think them bitches wanted in on my juicy fried chackens.
  • Huntsman
    β€’
    6 years ago
    I think they wanted some unfiltered blahblahblah.
  • blahblahblah23
    β€’
    6 years ago
    Bitches, I was in narmland.
  • blahblahblah23
    β€’
    6 years ago
    Narmgasm happiness. I also get that way after steak or poke/sushi. I'm not big on cooked seafood or pork >:( well smoked seafood is good tho.
  • blahblahblah23
    β€’
    6 years ago
    Narm bitch narm
  • nicespice
    β€’
    6 years ago
    β€œDon't blame ya, every now and then I get in a really goofy mood and start acting a bit trollish.”

You should be more flippant about things. Take this place more seriously.

I’ve never had Publix before. What’s the breading like? Thick crust? Thin crust? Seasoning?
  • blahblahblah23
    β€’
    6 years ago
    They had fried/baked breaded chicken. Also something glazed. And the. Just seasoned w/o breading. They r all juicy. I don't think their breaded chicken is very seasoned, just really juicy. Their no breaded chicken is well seasoned imo. I get the spicy kind.
  • Jascoi
    β€’
    6 years ago
    k. living in the south was primarily in Arizona and California with occasional visits to Tijuana I am not really up to speed with these Publix Super Markets. I do know that Costco Safeway and a few other grocery stores do have hot roasted chickens for sale but as far as i know I’ve never encountered barbecued hot roasted chicken outside of the south.
  • Jascoi
    β€’
    6 years ago
    I am such a newbie.
  • Jascoi
    β€’
    6 years ago
    I do know that in my personal life back in the early 60s Kentucky five chicken finally made it into the Southern California market and I was blown away by this awesome tasting chicken that they offered. They seem to be that the skin of the chicken had the absolute most delicious flavor.
  • nicespice
    β€’
    6 years ago
    Darn. Now I want some
  • Jascoi
    β€’
    6 years ago
    I got a learn how to turn off the fucking Siri. certainly sometimes it’s a benefit. but damn I get so fucking frustrated when I look at what I posted and house surgery has change it.
  • Jascoi
    β€’
    6 years ago
    there is a perfect example right there in my last post. when I dictated it had it perfect. And then Siri altered it slightly.
  • Jascoi
    β€’
    6 years ago
    there is a perfect example right there in my last post. when I dictated it had it perfect. And then Siri altered it slightly.
  • Jascoi
    β€’
    6 years ago
    bottom line... make love not war.
  • blahblahblah23
    β€’
    6 years ago
    Autocorrect can be a troll
  • 4got2wipe
    β€’
    6 years ago
    blahblahblah23 = juicebox69???