Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Does anyone..........................................

skibum609
skibum609VIP223342

Massachusetts

2 wks ago · 1 min read

....... ever pick up women in bars, clubs or places other than strip clubs or brothels etc.? I have been strip clubbing over 50 years and with my wife for 36+ of those. She never cared about strip clubbing, but didn't want me out in bars and clubs, so I stopped a long time ago. Prior to that I was out in the bars/clubs 2-5 nights a week seeking sex. Does this still happen or was it nothing more than a generational thing killed by the internet?

Replies (35)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Well, in my case, nobody but paid sex workers and a few crazy women are going to be interested in a fat, ugly guy my age, so not so much anymore.

Even when I was younger, bar pickups weren't really satisfying. Strippers were just easier, and much, much more likely to put out.

Profile picture for Miami
Miami
•

A young man would rather sit on the toilet while swiping on Tinder because the only rejection he has to face is not getting a mutual match. I would be so turned on by a guy in person having the confidence to approach me in person, even if he wasn’t the sexiest looking guy in the room. However, a lot of women complain that men don’t approach women, but then film guys in public calling them creeps for shooting their shot with them and that’s fucked up. Women can’t complain that men hide behind a screen while simultaneously bashing men for approaching. Exception being of course if a man is overly crass and disrespectful. I love this topic and talk about it a lot!

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

@Miami love this post. Very true

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I've slacked off on clubs although ATM I don't intend to quit I could see it happening mainly because of the declining quality of local strippers. But I still have some game and have usually been able to pick up attractive younger civie women in bars/parks/stores/ etc. I don't see that stopping in the foreseeable future.

Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•

Living in a college town, yes. It's still incredibly easy to find some random bar hookup on any given night. Bars are packed with more hot Gen Z girls than most clubs. However, the older you get the more likely it is to become a sugar daddy situation.

Profile picture for Reachme
Reachme
•

I’m pretty sure it still happens.

Was on a business trip in Syracuse NY last year and went to a bar for dinner with 2 coworkers. I’m in my 40s still have some of my looks, but showing age as well. The other co-workers was a guy in his 60s and a guy in his 30s who I suspect is batting for the other team. None of us were really good looking dudes, just average. We’re dressed in business casual NYC style, sulking off to the side on a high table, ordering a bunch of food and drinks. This is like Wednesday night. The crowd is mostly locals, blue collar or rock n roll fan art style. So we clearly stand out a little. In comes in these 3 college girls from the local U. All 3 are total smoke shows. 21-23 yo. They take up the table n next to us. My coworkers have their backs to them. And I’m sitting facing them. There’s some sports game on. The girls are following it. Me and my co-workers are having a nerdy conversation and ignoring the whole place. Except one of the girls keeps turning around every 5-7 min and keeps looking in my direction. The other 2 sometimes glance in my direction. I’m sitting there, a bit buzzed by that point. The thing is I can’t trust those two to be wingmen or to keep their mouths shut in the office. And I can’t get out of the conversation either…. So I sit there like an idiot…. Long story short, the ladies take off after about 45 min. My best guess is that we looked a bit wealthier and different. They were probably looking for someone to buy them drinks. If that would have led to anything, I don’t know.

Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•

@Reachme Guy in his 60s was probably holding you back and making your crew look creepy. Best bet was to send in the homo in his 30s to get their guards down and move in 🤣

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

@PAWG_Patrol 100%

Profile picture for Reachme
Reachme
•

@PAWG_Patrol the 30yo is a bit country, still in the closet with his preferences, but most of the office suspects. He would have been a bit snubby and sank the whole thing. The 60 yo is a lifelong bachelor, possibly gay as well. he actually doesn’t look creepy, gets along with all females in the office very well.

The biggest problem was that I could not trust these two to keep their mouths shut in the office.

Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•

@Reachme The problem sounds more like you were with 2 gossipy closet cases lmao.

If you're in good shape and have a decent hairline in your 40s, it's definitely still possible to pull chicks in their 20s.

Profile picture for Reachme
Reachme
•

@PAWG_Patrol totally agreed. Especially if you have a little game.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

60 years ago before there were strip clubs and the internet I tried picking up women in bars but was not very successful. My best source was going to private parties where I was known. Now I don't drink and am too old for that shit.

T
ThePuddyTat
•

I hated loud places for picking up women, which meant I disliked most bars and loathed clubs. I don't count any P4P as picking women up--just because you bought Dwight Gooden's world series ring on eBay doesn't mean you can throw his curveball.

I'm out of the game now but I worked the apps to the greatest effect. Generally, the more they talked about how they didn't put out on the first/second/third date, or were waiting for a relationship, the more likely I was to get in their knickers that night. Ultimately I found a wifey there. Almost 15 years younger, sweet, and turns heads in public.

I'm with the fellow feline on private parties. Much better when you're expected to mix and talk with people, and someone else can vouch for you.

I'm in my mid-40s and did worlds better in my 40s than my 20s. Not only was I in better shape but I had game and was much more interesting, flirtatious, and comfortable in my own skin. A 40-something who takes care of himself and has wit and charm can absolutely pull.

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

If I could do that I wouldn’t be in SC’s

Profile picture for docsavage
docsavage
•

When I was 25, I was more interested in females my age than they were with me. My attempts to pick up women my age in public places then did not usually work out well. When I was 50, it was the opposite. Women my age were more interested in me than I was with them. At 25, rather than looking for girls to pick up just for sex, I wanted to find a wife I could have children with but I had little interest at the age of fifty in starting a family. Even though I could have dated women my age when I was fifty, spending time with girls in their twenties in strip clubs seemed more appealing to me. I may have been making up for my lack of attention from 25 year old women when I was that age by using my money to get attention from them in strip clubs as a middle aged man.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

I'm 64 and never tried to pick a woman up. I figured strip joints might help me loosen up, learn how to talk to women, but no. I think I just got too comfortable living in exile in the Friend Zone.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Exactly same as Shadowcat. I got some phone numbers at bars but actually hooked up at house parties. I remember being on a bed with a girl when we were in High School basically dry-humping with other people in the room casually drinking and watching. In college I actually banged a girl on the coat bed at a party. On top of people’s coats lol !

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I spent from age 16 to age 32 trying to pick up everywhere, but usually bars. Other than having your aunt fix you up, there was no other way. We'd pound a six-pack and as we left I would always proclaim: "just think, in 5 hours they're going to be fucking someone you haven't even met yet". We even had a paid position ion our fraternity called "social director" and his job was to make every possible effort to get women into the house. Was it easy? Hell no. Thick skin helped. This joke, which time has made less funny, perfectly explains social life back then and what a man was supposed to do: "What do you call a brother who has sex with 6 or 7 different women every semester? Answer: A fag?"

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

I don’t understand the joke

Why would a f** have sex with women?

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

^ the brother was obviously gay because he only fucked 6-7 women a semester......generational and back in the day we used homo, not fag.

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

@skibum609 I believe that’s called bi

Profile picture for WiseToo
WiseToo
•

Back in the days before the internet and smart phones, dance clubs were the place to meet girls, at least on Long Island. These were bars with a rather large dance floor and a local band for live music. The girls would stand around in groups and dance with each other when a fast song was played and wait to be asked to dance when a slow song was played. Usually it was three or four fast songs and then a slow song. Guys would check out the girls and get ready for the next slow song. There was hardly any rejection and the slow song dance was nothing more than a hug fest. If the girl made sure her leg gave your junk a massage while pressing her boobs against your chest, getting her phone number would be easy.

Unfortunately, I was very naive, awkward and lacked the confidence needed to seize the moment. I recall one instance when I was taking a girl home, it began to snow and the roads became slippery. She asked me to park about a block from where she lives. I asked, "Why are we stopping here?" and then said something like, "I could use some coffee." She said, "No coffee" and then with a big smile she said, "but you'll slide tonight." I then said something stupid like, "Yea, I know the roads are slippery." She got pissed, got out of the car and walked away. Little did I realize that she wanted me to fuck her in the car.

I prefer strip clubs because I can now approach 20 somethings with confidence and experience.

Profile picture for rockie
rockie
•

The bars on or near Broadway in Nashville are easy pickings for a male w a pulse (even when you’re not looking). There are a couple of other areas that are weekend get away spots for women that offer the same opportunity.

I was not good at the game when I played it in my youth. My total lack of interest in interacting with any stranger to me seems to be a challenge a couple of non strip club women pursue. A true come on to me without alcohol has not occurred in 25 years. I’m good with that and don’t do take out from any strip club.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

In the post-COVID era, I have picked some women up at the casino 30 miles away from home. All of them are women close to my age. There's one I originally met there I have gotten together with on a semiregular basis, essentially whenever she needs to get laid.

E
ExistentialKink
•

If looking to hookup these days with non-pros, most men who are Millenials and Gen Z'ers are going to be swiping on the apps (at least in bigger cities).

The next best thing would be picking up women at dance clubs (only works if you actually know how to dance reasonably well, which I most certainly do not).

Give me the sex parties, strip clubs, and brothels over apps/frivolous convos with randos any day of the week.

Profile picture for Manuellabore
Manuellabore
•

Did ok in college. No phones and no apps then but the bars were like shooting fish in a barrel. Met my wife while still in college, so opportunities to frolick with strangers largely limited to business trips. Not many civvie women in the bars looking to hook up with men in their 60s, but if I'm in a SC wasteland with decent bars like Cincinnati or Boston Proper (Centerfolds can go fuck all the way off to Fuckoffistan) I'll hang out and occasionally find somebody to strike up a conversation with, but I've never closed the deal. I'll typically cap off the evening by hitting up an escort at that point. When I was spending nights in NYC a lot, it turned out that a lot of attractive, friendly women who would engage in conversation at the bars were hookers. I wasn't into P4P then, so I didn't partake.,

Speaking of escorts, one told me that sometimes when the texts aren't coming in from customers, she'll go roam a high-end grocery store in a nice suburb, targeting lone men as potential customers. I can envision the scenario where I'm cluelessly looking for the frozen peas and an attractive woman approaches me with a charm offensive. I'd think I struck paydirt until she reveals she's not offering freebies, but she may still have me hooked.

Profile picture for TherealBudBundy
TherealBudBundy
•

Never was a drinker so bars were always out for me. Clubbing (outside of strip clubbing of course) wasn't really something I did either. I know quite a few people I went to school with who are still with the same girl they were with back in High School or even Junior High, strong marriages and all. Suburban stuff.

I
Iknowbetter
•

Prior to the internet and being married - absolutely! Picking up women in bars / clubs / restaurants was what everyone did. In more recent years, my only extramarital relationship other than paid sex (ITC / OTC / sugaring) was traveling for work. My wife has a similar opinion as OP. She believes that strip clubs are “safer” than regular bars of clubs. The analogy being that a strip club is like the zoo, and bars are like the SPCA. The animals are much more exotic at the zoo, but you won’t get to take one home with you.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

^ Lmao, fucking awesome lol.

Profile picture for Manuellabore
Manuellabore
•

Was thinking about this topic last night after I left a reception at my employer for the latest class of entry-level professionals. Mostly mid to late 20s, slightly more women than men. Nobody officially gets hired based on their looks but, the way the world works, it doesn't hurt. Upon reflection, I realized that I was using a somewhat toned-down version of what passes for my SC "game" with the attractive women. "Toned down" because I don't want to end up as the key respondent in a sexual harassment/hostile work environment claim, but I was still turning on my lame excuse for "charm". Unlike the SC, these women don't make their money acting like I'm interesting, but they likely haven't realized yet that I'm unlikely to have an impact on their career prospects one way or the other. I even deployed it on a cute, helpless investment banker from another company from the same age cohort that I encountered on the elevator ride out of the building.

Speaking of shitting where you eat,, my best prospect for gratis pussy in decades is actually a co-worker. Mid 40s, so the age disparity isn't as gross. She started with overly familiar remarks, urging me to duck out of company events to grab a drink at a hotel down the street where it's "quieter" (time constraints precluded that) and urging me to go to an annual conference in New Orleans she goes to every year and that I could go to if I wanted to. Technically not in my chain of command but close enough that I'd be risking ending what's left of my career (and marriage) to scratch an itch that could be addressed for $250 at an AMP a couple blocks away. Still and all, it's hard to resist the allure of free sex, and whatever sad validation it might afford.

Profile picture for WiseToo
WiseToo
•

@Manuellabore I experienced something similar with a much younger female co-worker. It was common knowledge that she was into breeding dogs for dog show competitions. She also had a handler for her dogs. That's all I knew about her and I didn't care to know any more about her dogs. Nevertheless, she would take liberties with me and begin talking about her dogs as if I were interested and we were old friends. Neither of which were true.

Once I was getting coffee and she came up to me and said that one of her dogs is in heat. She went on to say that the "bitch" needs "stud" service and needs it badly. Trying to be polite, I suggested that her handler can take care of the problem. She made some feeble excuse and I replied, sorry I don't know anything about dog breeding. Her reply was, "I'm sure you would know how to get the job done." Obviously, her conversation was a double entendre and the allure of free sex with this two-legged rather cute "bitch" was hard to resist, but it was just not worth the risk of trying and later having her claim I raped her due to the power dynamic involved.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Kind of funny that picking up civilians in a bar turns out to be a generational thing, especially since we seldom if ever used condoms. If I can pick up a woman in a bar, anyone can. It takes effort, confidence and a thick skin.

Profile picture for Manuellabore
Manuellabore
•

@skibum609 When I was still officially on the market, every woman I encountered was on the Pill and there were no venereal diseases that could kill you (that we knew of). We knew about syph, gonorrhea and herpes but I never knew of anybody getting them. I'm curious about when AIDs emerged, and especially when it became clear that it could afflict heterosexual people, if it put any kind of dent in the previously relatively freewheeling environment for casual sex, or if people just started pulling on condoms and carried on.

I
Iknowbetter
•

The irony is the older I get, the more attractive I seem to be to civilians - even women much younger than I am. Maybe because the younger guys don’t have any pickup game - or maybe because women assume that an older guy living in a big house in Miami Beach has money. Regardless, my pick up game has gotten better in recent years. Too bad I’m unavailable for anything other than a random one night stand out of town.

Profile picture for BabyDoc
BabyDoc
•

I think picking up women in bars was a generational thing now largely history with maybe the exception of airport hotel bars or similar. Women out for a passing one night stand are fairly ubiquitous and easy pickings. Not necessarily my thing but they make themselves available often enough.

The last different kind of pick up I had in a bar was about two years ago. She was what you might call the floor manager in a high end businessman's bar. She made the rounds from table to table greeting the customers and made sure the waitresses were waitressing.

I was there for the second night in a row and greeted her by her name. She had a stunned looked on her face and then said she always introduced herself by her name and I was the first person to ever remember it. We chatted and then started a beautiful, intimate relationship that same evening.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement