Chicken and the Egg + Story Time

Tuesday, April 23, 2024 8:24 PM
Ok, so some clubs are apparently slower than they used to be from what I hear, but not everywhere (some places stay relatively steady I believe). I am wondering if it got slower first or if the quality of girls went down first. I have personally noticed some clubs on up and down cycles depending on the quality of girls there. Like it is popping when there's a lot of lower drama eye candy and/or talented stage performers, and then gets shittier when some of the hotter girls quit or take a break etc. And by that I mean hotter or better stages according to what the local demographic likes, cuz not everything is loved everywhere duh. So not too long ago I went out of town for a minute and danced in a military town. Ok, it is still the same despite being a land whale now. So basically I outsold everyone on the weekend nights without even trying because I look different in a good way. Anyway so then I get accused of doing all types of extras which I wasn't even doing lmao. Normally I don't give a fuck and I'm like "woohoo free advertising from yall typical, mentally retarded American bitches". But then these bitches were all screaming in my face out on the club main floor in front of everyone, being hostile in the dressing room, and then wanting to fight me at the end of my last night. Like I ended up getting carried out of the club by the bouncer because I swung my suitcase at some retarded cunt that started screaming in my face after I pointed out she and all the local girls do way more than I do cuz I never have my tits touched at all for $25 dances lmao.

17 comments

But there was no stabbing, right? I mean really, it sounds like some decision making in this story may have involved alcohol. Not that there is anything wrong with that. As a rick I make my best decisions after receiving sage advice from Jack, Johnnie, and Jose. However, bouncers don’t bother me because they are all sufficiently stroked by the rick system(TM). Wait, where was I? I guess my advice is to drink more and go back to the club and see how the other girls like you. ROAR!!
rickthelion
16 days ago
Those hoes are so lucky that blahblahblah left her knife set at home that night.
shailynn
16 days ago
I remember somebody saying on stripperweb once (rip) that in some smaller areas, new girls are harder to come by, so they will absolutely accommodate the craziness of who they know will be there consistently.
nicespice
16 days ago
I think that higher single song dance prices are hurting clubs. It seems relatively common to see reviews with higher prices followed by a series of "it's dead at XXX club" posts. The big fear is that blahblahblah23's observations are the beginning of a very negative spiral.
blahblahblahs
15 days ago
Um I wasn't complaining about low or high dance prices, but actually yes, I think that high dance prices in some locations absolutely do hurt the clubs. I remember I tried Sammy's Pensacola years ago and one dance was $45 in that little ghetto/ redneck town and the only time any customers would buy dances was during their like twice an hour 2 for 1 deal?? Like that is just fucking retarded. Just make ur dances 20-30 each and don't ever do 2 for 1 cuz fuk that. I actually did have my knife but I am not about to go to jail over some stupid jealous bitch. I didn't even wanna hit the hoe but like I had my purse in 1 hand/suitcase in other and she hit me in the face first while she was screaming at me from like 2 inches away.
blahblahblah23
15 days ago
I remember that on stripperweb as well. We likely saw the same post or posts. And yes I was just some passing thru bitch but I was scouting for a cheaper place to live and where dancing doesn't suck for me like it does in 100% white areas like Portland. As it turns out I got a job offer on my way back west in one of the top places I'd wanna live so whatever. It was still a fun trip for a # of reasons. I was just amazed at this behavior, but I shouldn't be. Most of the girls there were like 18 maybe 21... the next oldest was 26 and I was the geriatric stripper there. I've been jealous before but never wanted to fight or scream at someone just for selling a lot of dances, that is fucking weirdo behavior. And it only took a few days to escalate to that extreme. If anything I should have attacked first cuz there is no reason to make shit up about me, talk shit about me and confront me in the dressing room repeatedly and scream at me in the dressing room and multiple times out on the main floor. In all my years never seen anyone act this crazy just cuz someone outsold them. I think I've heard of this shit more recently in one of those secret FB groups u invited me. I think about South Dakota. So be careful if u go there again for pheasant season or whatever it is lmfao. I still wanna go but at this rate probably never happening.
blahblahblah23
15 days ago
And ya it was like almost every girl there was just majorly cunty at me for no reason and fucking hostile jfc. Thank God I am way bigger than most women cuz most are smart enough to gtfo with that shit if they are like 110 lbs and half a foot shorter.
blahblahblah23
15 days ago
These younger people are such bitter haters. At least that’s my observation - they get their feelings hurt over nothing so easily.
shailynn
15 days ago
Dang no boobs but you still beat them all? That's like, back during recess, if another kid would beat you up with one arm behind his back, just to make it more humiliating. And then you're surprised they got triggered? Is this your suitcase? https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f5/41/d6/f541d640da114885998c27ff933b0bc3.jpg
ilbbaicnl
15 days ago
Maybe it's better to lie and say you'll become a regular dancer at the club if you like it. On the off chance that the manager isn't the typical doorstop strip club manager, maybe he'll tell the hazers to dial it.
ilbbaicnl
15 days ago
Some dancers have told me they got paid bonuses to go dance at out of town clubs for a few weeks. I guess the owners of those clubs understand the chicken and egg thing. Nobody wants to dance where there's no money, and nobody wants to spend where there are no dancers they like. Most clubs seem to expect the dancers to tough it out till things get better. But some see the value in fronting some money, to change the downward cycle into and upward one. Course, there's always the clubs that are just money laundering.
ilbbaicnl
15 days ago
blah you might want to check out The Cheetah in Atlanta. I hear it's good money for dancers who prefer no/low contact. Have you ever tried any urban / make it rain type clubs?
ilbbaicnl
15 days ago
Blah will we ever see a day where you get along with your co workers?
Muddy
15 days ago
I have worked at several clubs where the girls want quite as hostile as they were to you but it would make like snarky remarks or they just wouldn't even say hi to me I mean I tried to be nice and say hello and how you doing and they were just give me a look roll their eyes and I'd be like what's wrong with these girls well kind of as it turns out any newcomer to any bar the girls are a little bit on bitchy side unless you can tell them that you're friends with so and so who already works there and of course has to be like a popular person there heaven forbid if you mention someone that most of the girls don't like already then your s*** out of luck and I certainly have observed if you're an out of town girl oh they really hate you figuring you're coming in to steal their Thunder for your little bit of time or what I'm thinking is that they think that you think that you're so much better that you can intrude on their territory and truly you have to be confident to go to other clubs and there's nothing wrong with that and honestly it's their problem
HoneyDewMelons
14 days ago
I was very nice to everyone and minded my biz until these chicks started being major cunts to me just cuz I sold lots of dances. The club was full of 18 maybe early 20s girls and 1 girl that was 26 that was still younger than me. I think most of them were single moms and not even drinking age, some of which had their kids taken away. Once they started being cunty I may have responded back a few times in Russian once I lost my temper. I didn't have to try at all because although I'm a bigger girl my stomach is relatively smaller than my fake tits and fat round ass. The other girls were either just kinda chunky and not super curvy or they were just like sticks so I basically just show up and get dudes to come up to me wanting to spend. I've heard mostly good about a few spots in Atlanta. I'm actually at the point I would try urban clubs but I doubt I'd make any money. I'm not an instagram model, and I am also not a gymnast.
blahblahblah23
14 days ago
Look no further than the hate between WNBA players, to see that haters gonna hate, even outside of stripperville. Girls don't like the spotlight taken off them. I'm waiting for the day when some strip club revisits the mud/oil wrestling events of days past, and the headline match is Caitlin Clark vs. Angel Reese. Given the animosity between those ladies, though, a UFC matchup is perhaps most fitting. My money is on the Baltimore girl in that matchup. No way an Iowa girl has any chance against a Baltimore girl in a brawl.
funonthaside
13 days ago
Angel Reese is pretty, but how the hell does she play basketball with those ridiculous strippery false eyelashes???
blahblahblah23
13 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion