tuscl

Guys keep saying trap baby is ugly..I know it is probably a dude behind the acco

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Sunday, September 30, 2018 3:52 PM
Ok

72 comments

• GeneraI
    6 years ago
    I think it's an anti troll technique, no guy wants to complement another guys appearance, even if it's fake. I think a lot of guy criticized your looks when they thought you were a troll. You'd know better than I would, but I'd assume a lot of that dropped once you did the picture with the tuscl 2018, and once nicespice vouched for you, I think you have very few haters, if any that still rip on you physical appearance. once guys knew you were real, I felt like I noticed more compliments towards you regarding your avatar. or if guys don't like you, they're keeping that to themselves now, since it's pretty mean to tell a girl they aren't super cute and wouldn't kill it in the senate, and they're not gonna murder their next test. ;)
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Ugh Im not a guy..................................... and yeah they have shit beauty standards. Anyways they're lucky i even used a pic, I hate using pics online cos they end up stolen. Would a "troll" post a link to her FB account? Nope. [view link]
  • Aw @general
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    The TrapBaby avatar is very pretty. Reminds me of Moran Atias.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Looks are $$$
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    The TrapBaby avatar might be a dude considering the name of the Avatar.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Ugh I posted a link to my FB, you're fucked up lol
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: TrapBaby304 - definite troll account Nicole1994 - real person but posts troll content
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Go fuck yourself trollbot. Im the only one here posting links to my FB which proves Im real. So fuck off
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I'm not about to click on your link, but if you really are posting links to a Facebook page, Id be 1000% sure it's not yours, and putting up someone else's information, make you a sleazy bitch.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    OMFG you are sick and paranoid!!! Just posted a public message to you guys! [view link]
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    haha i've been accused of being a troll but i'm not that desperate to prove i ain't one. if people want to believe that i'm not making millions, fucking hoes and snorting cocaine every day, well then i'll leave them to their delusions.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    uh huh
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    gotta keep my privacy wall in-tact can't have my shit going out on the tmz front page
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "OMFG you are sick and paranoid!!! Just posted a public message to you guys!" The message was a little cryptic: "This page isn't available...The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed."
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    you have to login to FB to view it. Privacy settings [view link]
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    weird, wont show the whole page if you aren't on FB
  • lurkingdog
    6 years ago
    “Her” FB link goes to a page that all seems to be in Arabic . . .
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Probably best to not click it anyways. Unless one has a fake FB account. FB is creepy and I don’t trust it :p
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    You really are fucking paranoid sick fucks. You're not normal. I'm Persian, its my full legal name in Farsi, it isn't "arabic" ROTFLMFAO and if you're afraid to click a link but you're not afraid to engage in prostitution and unprotected sex with prostitutes LMFAO You have severe mental problems.............
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Nice spice, you're a troll bitch
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Serious question here, but why are you so hell-bent on trying to prove that you're not a troll? I don't know if the other members here would respond to you any differently even if you were able to prove your identity.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I did prove my identity. Im not hell bent on anything. I'm tired of these socially retarded paranoid delusional senior citizens with early onset alzheimers and dementia pretending that anyone who doesn't pretend to claim that sex with hoes is more than what it is, is a troll. On what planet do these bitch boys think they're not repulsive?
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Who do we have active in here? Old men paying hoes coz its the only way they get sex. DC is a socially retarded fucktard who can't talk to girls so he pays [view link] Man admitted to kinda being the same. Middle aged men paying hoes coz they are going through midlife crises. Fag bitches like 25 paranoid as fuck thinking everyones out for their money and pretending to be all that coz he has a gf and doesnt buy hoes. Fuck all of these losers. No one coming on here will get any decent advice from fucked up social retards like them.This place is like a StripperWed for tricks trying to convince themselves they're not
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Truth is none of you could afford me on your social security checks ROTFLMFAO
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Well it is the internet after all. The internet is full of people trying to be someone that they are not. A lot of people are skeptical about believing all the things they hear/read on the internet. You can't blame them for that. And the constant flame wars certainly don't put you in a better light either.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Oh please, go fuck yourself too.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    You mean to say that anyone not approving of tricks and glorifying trick behavior so tricks feel good is considered a troll on this site.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I don't want to start a flame war with you, but I'm just telling what I think about all this. Your hostility is only met with hostility from others. You can't expect to get normal answers from other members when you're constantly trying to roast them in every thread
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Reality hurts the fags boo hoo. Im not kissing some pathetic tricks asses. If them calling me a fake after I proved Im real makes them feel better, theyre fucking delusional. moreso than i thought
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I never said any of that. Everyone is entitled to think whatever they want to think. Sure there will always be people that think differently from you and you may not agree with them on it. However, is starting a giant flame war every time really necessary?
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    And everyone has a right to call them out on their bigotry misogyny and delusions.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    They wanna hear "yes daddy your 70 year old wrinkled dick with dripping dribbling cum makes me all yours, its all you daddy" ROTFLMFAO Anything else makes you a troll!
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    The funny thing is.... if they paid you enough you would be drooling all over that 70 year old wrinkled dick, you would lick and swallow all that dripping dribbling cum..... because that's what you are a cum slut for 50 bucks
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Farsi? The language of terrorists. Ignorant loser thy name is Trap. Get a life. Clue: The fact you're real makes you even more pathetic.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Daddilac, I like being treated like a cum dumpster by men Im actually attracted to once in a while, does the thought of that turn you on? Skibum, the language of thousands of years of civilization
  • club69
    6 years ago
    I think shes
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    yeah right lol
  • Being not socially retarded involves being abke to communicate with men..not just girls..about more things than drugs politics school sex girls ...debating and interacting are different things lolol.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Communication is about forming connections with people. Its how you make someone feel, that's ultimately what makes anyone interested in you or not. If you can't do that you have no personality and no communication skills. Flirting is something that happens naturally. If someone likes you, you can say just about anything and it kinda comes across as flirty.
  • club69
    6 years ago
    Well trapbaby I believe from your profile picture you are a attractive women.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    thanks
  • club69
    6 years ago
    You are welcome
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    if more were nice on here
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Thousands of years of civilization and persians still have yet to figure out that soap and water are permitted by the koran; that mohammed marrying a 9 year old girl makes him a pedophile; and that arabs hate persians and turks. Trap's pic is a pic of a passable tranny, not a genetic female.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Trap, there is nothing that you could do to turn me on.... I don't find you attractive physically, your macho attitude is a turn off also, while I am sure there are guys who like your type, I'm not one of them..... I mean really we have guys into beastiality, necrophilia, etc.... so I'm sure you have no problem finding guys to pay you to fuck them, but I personally would not fuck you with Juices dick
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Not having social skills is actually a terrible thing. Dadillac, you're lying. I have yet to ever be rejected in my life or not wanted.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Skibum, you cant afford me
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Trap, I am rejecting you.... I do not want to fuck you ever
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    oh please .......................
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    you can beg all you want but you are not getting Daddillac Dick
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    If she is real and is Persian, then ya you wouldn't want to fuck her. Way to hairy down and around there. Like the Amazon forest. And ya, they stink too
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Like she has buckwheat in a leg lock
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    oh please, Persians invented waxing
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    In fact it was the Egyptians... But I won't expect your weak character writing troll ass to know that
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    you're the one acting trollish and harassing me for stating the obvious
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    You don't know you're character is all. And trap jump'n isn't a real thing. You just made that up.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    You are so fucked up. you saying shit cos your little trick ego is hurt doesn't change a thing.
  • @dc u have poor logic skills So do u @skibum
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    No the problem is poor social skills. A normal person would work on them.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Instead of spending your money on hoes, spend it on some therapy
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    You need a psychologist though. School doesn't cause social skills to suffer. lol
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    it does the opposite
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    “I feel trapped, it makes me frustrated and I feel like I've lost all control over my life.” Not tricked??
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Ugh then go off campus dumbass
  • He isnt a dumbass for not having social issues.that's kind of insensitive Oh wait..calling someone a dumbass for having lack of social skills or having lost control of their life is fucked up..but I guess calling someone a dumbass after he has admittedly lashed out on ppl is ok lolol
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Nicole. I agree that is a beautiful woman in the pic. The strange thing is she looks familiar, I just wish I knew where the fuck from.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    unless he's under house arrest he's under no obligation to be on campus. Frankly nothing Ive said to any of these dumbasses is as insensitive as the way they're treating me
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    you're not trapped, you're retarded
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If PhatBaby doesn’t hijack the discussions again today, I won’t insult him anymore. He’s not my type, but he would be considered handsome in certain circles...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    TrapBaby304's avatar looks like a mannequin.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Ugh accusing me of being smeone im not doesnt make what i say any less true
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion