tuscl

Common courtesy, should I have told the PL going to VIP that I just shot a load

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Friday, September 28, 2018 4:56 PM
Title says it all! Not to be a dick by not saying anything, but she was rushing him to the backroom and what was I suppose to do, say “excuse me sir, but you may want to have your lady wash her breasts off first before you begin sucking off my cum from her nipples”? I was backed up too, so she got a good icing on her chest. Early in the shift, and I was the first customer of the day, unless she came from a trick OTC.

11 comments

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    No. Its his own fault for being gullible. Do guys actually think they "freshen up" between every john at the sc???
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    No. If she's a ho, it's not his business who else she has been with. They are both taking a risk at their own discretion.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    hot!
  • ndnman
    6 years ago
    I've often wondered that as I'm sucking on nipples. As long as I don't catch anything. Just like eating off a roach coach, I'm good as long as I don't get salmonella or e coli.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    it’s a risk that i take. yeah... i hope she cleaned up.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It must be a topless club. Otherwise - I’d expect she cleaned the jizz off before putting her top back on. I think most guys are aware that stripper bodies may contain jizz - at any time during their shifts. If her tits glistened - because they were coated in a thick milky ooze - let’s hope the guy knew what it was!
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    You are not your brothers keeper. Maybe you'd give heads up to a kid, but kids aren't doing this. Except, in the Midwest. We tend to be friendly bunch to strangers. But that's unusual. He's an adult. He knows the score.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Here is an old story: shadowcat Atlanta October 11, 2016 I had just gotten a blow job from Vincemichaels favorite dancer. I went straight to the men's room to finish cleaning up. When I got back to the table my buddies were laughing their asses off. "What's so funny?" When Gwen came out of the couch room she immediately jumped in another customer's lap and started kissing him. :)
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    The guy who went before you didn’t tell you. Why should you ?
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I was thinking it would be funnier if you told him you blew a load all over her ass, but maybe that would be wrong. Sometimes things that are funny are just rong.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I once had a fav who had a habit of shoving her tits in my mouth. It was always sexy until I saw her do that to a guy for 4 songs and then walk directly to me without freshening up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion