tuscl

Buying your fav a drink?

NJBalla
New York
These days i have been fucking up and buying my favs a drink at the bar. My MO in my younger days was to decline and say i prefer to use that money on her in the LD Room. It usually worked because she'd find some other PL to buy her a drink later in the evening. However, I have since changed my strategy as I have found the "enthusiasm" to be much higher in the back after girls get a shot of hard liquor lol

35 comments

• Subraman
    6 years ago
    Amma try that
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Imo drinking is a mixed bag.

Referencing Jacq the stripper:
    https://ibb.co/dG4O6p

• ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    I buy a lot more drinks for girls than I did when I was younger. While it sucks that the expense eats into the number of lappers I can buy, I find that I like just sitting around and talking to the girls more than I used to. And now that I've gotten used to really good OTC, a lap dance doesn't do much for me anymore.

They also don't do extras ITC where I live, which might have a profound impact on my perspective.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I buy my CF one or two when I visit because she does show appreciation. I don't buy drinks for girls that appear to expect it.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I pretty much handle it like a regular bar. I’ll buy her a drink or two if I know her or have gotten to know her and we are sitting together. I haven’t really found it to make much difference in her treatment of me but it sure doesn’t hurt.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Kinda the price of doing PL-business if said PL wants her to spend some time w/ him - part of the aggravating part of it is clubs that often unbeknownst to the PL up-charge for dancer-drinks and basically treat a spending-custy like a complete sucker to be fleeced - custy drinks often already have a premium price; but to up-charge from an already often unfair custy price is taking it to another f'ing level.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Not the norm - but I've had dancers actually tell me they rather me not buy them drinks and be giving the $$$ to the club instead of them.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    in all these years, i've probably done it a total of 3 or 4 times.

i'll probably do it tomorrow during the vikings game

i wonder if the club will let me order a pizza :-)
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @papi yeah when a girl turns down a drink thats a keeper. I have had some ask me to buy water as well. Im not sure how a girl who works 5 days a week can handle hard liquor without it becoming a problem.

The giving $$$ to the club instead of them line is one I really want to use to persuade one of my favs to do OTC lol.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “@papi yeah when a girl turns down a drink thats a keeper.”

Sadly, a lot of customers have the opposite viewpoint.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    If I start seeing a dancer regularly after a few visits I just ask. If you want I can buy you a drink of I can just keep tipping you more.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    at most clubs here strippers are supposed to get guys to buy drinks. they keep tabs on which stripper gets guys to buy drink and which doesnt
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... Sadly, a lot of customers have the opposite viewpoint ..."

For a lot of customers drinking is part of having a good-time and seems they want those they party w/ to also partake
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    To clarify I meant a girl that turns down a drink so that you can spend more in the back is a keeper. Its like going on a first date with a girl who doesnt want you to break the bank to have a good time.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Ah yeah. Let me clarify.

I’m thinking of the ones specifically who will still try to insist I drink even after I tell them that my shift ends in less than an hour.

Or try to get me to load up on shots. And not knowing I was faking it, smugly proclaim that I’m too fucked up to drive and that they should be the one to take me home.

Having a preference is different than being pushy.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Tricks who don't buy drinks are pathetic. If I ask one to buy me a drink and they don't I'm moving on.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @TrapBaby304

Commenting back in the 1% chance you are not a troll.

.... most guys dont actually care if you move on. I find the girls who are too uptight or pushy to buy drinks arent worth it in the back. Guys go to the club to get away from thier problems not find new ones.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    as long as the cost is below ten dollars buying the lady a drink is ok with me IF she stays and interacts with me for at least ten minutes.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Guys who do VIP never have a good reputation.

Anyways, some clubs really do require dancers to push drinks and its lame if someone doesnt buy some
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    "never have a good reputation". This is clearly based on a specific club. At my clubs VIP customers get preferential treatment. Besides who goes to a SC to have a good reputation lol?
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I mean they just get looked at as major marks
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    TrapBaby304 just tells is like it is. I like her sass. Unfiltered. I look forward to more comments from her.

For a fave, I generally buy a drink, if she's a drinker. I often buy a drink for most dancers who sit with me that I've just met. For me, that's part of the girl-sit-with-you-and-talk environment of the SC, esp. night shift. The cost is just part of the budget for entertainment for the night.

For me the strip club is a pseudo-social environment. I've bought drinks for dancers (when it's what I want to do to have fun) since I've been old enough to drink.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Thanks

and yeah buying drinks is part of it. its weird being in a club without a drink
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    My faves are always giving me a good dick teasing at the bar or a table so I have no issues buying them a drink. Often they don't want one anyway or just something non-alcoholic. As long as a stripper is teasing and flirting with me I have no issue with buying her a drink.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    I have clubbed to the point where I usually call my fav before coming and the girls who are at the club know who im interesting in seeing. If its my first time at the bar i'll usually buy a girl a drink if she's the one im interested in. If I'm not ill be courteous and slip a girl an extra dollar.

Buying any girl a drink is a rookie mistake. Usually the less attractive ones come over first and you don't want to be preoccupied with her banter when our fav walks by. I can see this as a gentemanly thing to do, but trust me its a lose lose for both parties. If a girl you arent attracted to stops by and you tip her an extra dollar with the line "im waiting for someone" she will quickly move on to get a drink from another guy who will be interested in her conversation and willing to get a lap dance later on. You will also be free to talk to the girl you are interested in when she's available.
  • SuperDude
    6 years ago
    In some clubs dancers have quotas for drinks. The bartender keeps a log. I've seen dancers dump drinks in a janitor's bucket, potted plant or standing ashtray and move on to the next customer and ask him for a drink. What a racket!
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I don't drink but I have no qualms about buying drinks for my favorite dancers. I also have no qualms about saying no to those that are just hustling me. I usually just tell them that since I don't drink, I don't buy drinks. That usually satisfies them and the leave it alone.

Yes alcohol can loosen them up but my favorites are my favorites because they don't really need a drink to treat me good.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I buy drinks for dancers I like. I figure they need to be a little buzzed before they suck on my wizened old dick.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I buy drinks for my fave pretty regularly. She hangs out and we chat, I pick up the bar tab before we go back. I don't do it in an effort to loosen her up, I do it because I enjoy her company and we both like having a couple drinks. I'm usually sitting there for a few hours, so not doing it would kinda be a dick move.

I don't buy drinks for random chicks who just come up and ask though. I also don't do it at clubs that have "dancer drink" prices. That shit just annoys me, so I don't.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Drinks you all say, then? check!
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    NJBalla posted: "Buying any girl a drink is a rookie mistake."

Yes and no. The rookie mistake is not being in control. The rookie mistake is being "a nice guy." The drink has nothing to do with it. The budget has nothing to do with it. A seasoned PL with go for the experience he or she wants and will make it happen.

The dancer doesn't dictate shit except for her boundaries. Or maybe what she considers fair compensation before bailing (she's free to get up any time). But if a $7 drink busts one's SC budget ... we know what the seasoned PLs say about that. ;)

I agree with the rest of it except for this: "You will also be free to talk to the girl you are interested in when she's available."

There's no reason you can't dump her or excuse her from your table (without remorse) the very second something else presents herself. I do. All. The. Time. ;)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Buying any girl a drink is a rookie mistake. Usually the less attractive ones come over first and you don't want to be preoccupied with her banter when our fav walks by. I can see this as a gentemanly thing to do"

Okay, I was funnin', but worth a serious response. Buying a stripper a drink is the 2nd-best deal in the club; best deal is buying her food. For a $5 drink (during happy hour), my CF will sit with me for quite a while of flirtin' and gropin'; when we're done, hey, another $5 drink. Plus, I just love drinking with strippers, they are fun girls to party with (I realize not everyone will share my enthusiasm for this).

If there's a mistake to be made, it's violating rule #2 -- don't be a little bitch. If you're buying drinks for the fuglies just because they came by first, or are so confused you think "gentlemanly" applies here, you might be violating rule #2. As Dominic said, it's your money, take control. Here's what I do:

- Typically, before the waitress even gets to us, I've given my stripper a very constrained choice ("We're doing shots today... vodka, tequila, or whisky?"). If she declines or wants to order some high-$ drink, I decline -- drinking is an important part of the experience for me, so teetotalers immediately get the boot, and if I can't talk the expensive-drink-girl into ordering one of the options I gave her, so does she.

- But if we HAVEN'T had this conversation before the waitress got to us, I'll send the waitress away to have it, or have it right in front of the waitress. In any case, I'll constrain her choices and let her pick something that is acceptable to me. If you feel some imaginary pressure because the waitress is there, to just give in to whatever the stripper wants to order, you may be violating rule #2.

- Then, I order for both of us. "Two shots of tequila". No reason for my stripper to talk to the waitress, except to specify what she wants for a back.

The local clubs don't have special dancer drinks, so I don't have to deal with that; sympathies for those of you who do. Could you just go up to the bar and order two shots, without the bartender knowing who it's for? The one gotcha in the clubs I go to -- like ALL alcohol clubs, there's a code the girl can say that indicates to the waitress or bartender "pour me a water shot". It will be something that is not completely out of place, but just a tiny bit off, e.g., "put two marischino cherries in that" (then she'll turn to you and tell you she loves cherries in her vodka -- but THAT is the code for water shot). I know what the codes are at my fave clubs, and occasionally have to shut the girl down.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    @superdude posted, "I've seen dancers dump drinks in a janitor's bucket, potted plant or standing ashtray"

I understand that I'm calling this out out-of-context. You context was the drink hustle at a drink hustle club. I hate those, too. But my POV, and it's diff. than Subraman's which is OK is that what she puts into her body is her own right. If she wants to dump the drink out, because she doesn't drink or because it's empty calories, I'm fine with that. It's her body.

To bitch about that is akin to Sunk Costs Fallacy. I know I'm in the minority.

@Subraman posted, "there's a code the girl can say that indicates to the waitress or bartender "pour me a water shot""

I'm not against those and I understand I'm in the minority. It's her body, I can't dictate what she puts into it. But yes, 100% fine to also "occasionally have to shut the girl down" or send her packing because " teetotalers immediately get the boot". Kind of dumb for her to accept a $7 shot of water, when she could just come clean to me. But she may not know that or just going along with that she thinks I want because she doesn't know me (yet) and doesn't realize I would have just tipped her the $5.

Seems funny to be arguing over $5 here and there on a SC website, which is already an expensive hobby though.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Ya, drinking with the stripper is a non-negotiable part of the experience I'm going for in a strip club. I mean, I totally agree, it's her body, she doesn't have to drink if she doesn't want to. And it's my money, and I don't have to spend $ on girls who aren't going to give me the experience I want. I don't have any malice towards girls who don't drink, just a mismatch between services offered and services expected. I do have a problem with girls who would dump a drink out (although I don't see how that could happen if we're doing our shots right in front of each other) or using the code to order water shots -- I don't like my money being wasted, even if it's just $5.

And completely agree -- unless we're talking about $20 "dancer drinks", even if I didn't love drinking with the girls, if she's thirsty, $5 is chump change compared to what I'll be spending on her
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Agree. We're free agents looking for the experience we want. And the dancers are free agents to accept or not accept.

-->"I don't like my money being wasted"

I still think that's Sink Costs Fallacy. But we can agree to disagree. Some PLs like NJBalla and I might tip her instead. You'd send her packing without tipping her. so maybe for you it is kind of a waste.

Kind of like I don't believe in the Clean Plate Club either.

I've also ordered drinks myself to get around dancer drink prices or to serve a girl who's not yet 21. Which maybe abhorrent to some, but not me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion