tuscl

Trolls ........................

skibum609
Massachusetts
...............are frauds, liars, fakes, cowards and losers. Any other opinions?

50 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Probably fat because they are well fed on here!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Annoying and take away from real possible meaningful dialog. A lot of the ones on here are racist and misogynistic. They pretend to be parodies but are really just racist and sexist stereotypes. The people behind the trolls are as is almost always the case, bitter, conservative white males who would never openly state that shit as themselves.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I don’t let them bother me and since last year I have used the ignore button for the worst offenders.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Who is everyone’s favorite flame troll? Txtittyfag, txtittyfag(dot), or skibum609?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Skibum is not a troll, yes he is an opinionated SOB but he’s real and not after anyone in particular.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    My favorite troll is nicespice. :)
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    You have me pegged (bad word choice) twenty five ^5 lol. I see Phat and Spice rightfully saw themselves in my original post.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ like all of our girls they make the board prettier;)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “^Skibum is not a troll, yes he is an opinionated SOB but he’s real and not after anyone in particular.”

Only a really tiny amount (I’d guess 1 out of 20?) posts he makes are something other than him griping about another board member. If you don’t believe me, and if I get bored enough, I’ll take his most recent 200 discussion comments and tally up which ones are straight flaming and what have to to do with anyone’s topics.

It’s a shame. The frustrating part is that he seems to have the potential to be a good contributor, with being a swinger who also enjoys outdoor activities and all. He *could* have brought another viewpoint to increase diversity of thought on this board.

That is, if he actually posted on the board talking about strip clubs or related topics in earnest. Even if he didn’t like me, I’d still be more capable of respecting his opinions if he did that.

He’s probably not an alias account, which is a shame. Because at least txtitty, assuming he was dougster, showed that he was capable of posting better content. Even if under a different screen name.

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Disagree especially with that last sentence
    But I still love you ;))
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Skibum's advice today to juice was pretty good. +1.
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

I also head nod and/or follow some of his advice and/or anecdotes about M-F relations. I'm sure he's see a few blow up in 35 years of family law, so he has a handle on what works and what doesn't work.

Sure. He takes pot shots about cumming in our pants or front room makeout sessions. We still love him. He's like the ITC version of rickdugan. [Summed Up: Man up son. Get a real bankroll and buy real sex.] :)
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Funny, entertaining, have a life and don’t take this too seriously.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Fucking trolls.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    My moniker since 1998 on all chat boards, political, recreational or perverted like here has been Skibum609. I use the name in fantasy sports, online poker and horse racing as well. I am registered here under my own email address I use for the above as well. If I have something to say good or bad, I say it as me. I don't need to pander by making up a fake name. I do post less about strip clubbing now since no one seems interested, but most of the threads I start seem to get a lot of responses so I will keep doing it until I lose interest or die, whichever comes first.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^How quaintly naive lolz
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    What did the trolls do last night other than annoy people by bumping old threads. I can't remember what was discussed.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Damn, what thread. I'll catch up on it.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    titty fag never posted anything coherent, he's a racist, bigoted misogynist.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Agreed but so are you lolz
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    @Dominic77

Good job hilighting my point. There’s other accounts on here that I view as *not* having potential to add another legit viewpoint.

Those accounts I just accept them as they are, roll with the punches, and banter with them.

If I get bothered by another account, it’s because I haven’t decided how I want to view them yet. Like Skibum. But I think I’m getting closer to having a more permanent opinion now.

@Meat72

I’m 100% serious in everything I do and say. Totally.

@Skibum
    “but most of the threads I start seem to get a lot of responses so I will keep doing it until I lose interest or die, whichever comes first.”

So does the threads of Nicole1994, two_bits, SJG, etc

To paraphraze Nietzche: “He who fights with trolls should be careful lest he thereby become a troll.
    And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."

@DC

Agreed. If I didn’t think the trolling was amusing, I’d start paying more attention to Tumblr like I was doing. Which was unmoderated but also not so troll infested.
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

Phatboy99 - definite troll account
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    There are a small number of particularly funny and clever trolls who I have enjoyed reading over the years. Two_bits is my current favorite. There are also a lot who I find irritating and I just skip over what they write. I suppose the same could be said for legitimate posters as well. But the current influx of trolls strikes me as very overwhelming (in an underwhelming sort of way).
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    This must suck to be a grumpy old fart
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Actually it's not so bad.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^^Smash that like button.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Smashing like buttons for a week now
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Anyone who doesnt kiss wrinkly old white trick ass gets called a troll on this forum. Like everyone has to be happy with old men paying for sex.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    A lot of the trolls here add to the community :)
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    No, what they want to hear is

"Thank you socially retarded guy who can't ask a girl out. I appreciate you paying me to pretend like you have a personality and I really enjoy fucking someone with the personality of a door knob for $$$"

"THank you grandpa, I LOVE grinding up on you! Grandpa bods are in"

"Thank you middle aged white yuppie, thank you for saving me from those bad Black and non white men! I need you to save me!!!!"

THat's what the losers are all about. If you don't go along with it you're a "troll" meanwhile the racist obnoxious right wing nutjobs aren't considered trolls, nor aren't the paranoid creeps.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i enjoy trolls that add to the site clever and fun input. juice is my favorite!
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I really care what someone who wouldn't be able to approach me or talk to me has to say lmao
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    TrapBaby304 just tells is like it is. I like her sass. Unfiltered. I look forward to more comments from her.

For me the strip club is a pseudo-social environment. I've bought drinks for dancers (when it's what I want to do to have fun) since I've been old enough to drink.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Thank you. I think being honest on a forum like this is more helpful to people than sugar coating everything.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Wah, wah, wah Trap. Look at your posts. Why would anyone approach you? L on your forehead gave you away.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Oh please, I make bank $$$$ when I want to. Trust me, you couldn't afford me.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Of course you do. We're all millionaires here.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “He who fights with trolls should be careful lest he thereby become a troll.
    And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me. Lol. Good Night.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Have sweet dreams of smashing that like button.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Wow! For an attorney eye skibum lost bigtime to a couple of girls. I would pay him one dollar for his services. He sucks ass at debating
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Like I said it must suck to be an old frat and punk out like a little bitch and go to bed.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I would not pay him one dollar for his services... correction
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’m smashing MackTruck’s like button.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    ^tuscl's #1 troll now.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Lmao Mack. I have a sliding fee scale and would take into account your inability to pay a dollar. I loved being in a frat. When I look at the young uns on this board I love being old. More than that I love the fact I was partying on the lake in North Carolina up until Sunday and next Wednesday we're off to Florida. Wheels up. Have a nice day.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    No disrespect skibum609, but isn't your original post exactly the reaction trolls want.

As I see it there are two types of people on this board. Those who post things other people don't like. Those people often get called trolls. Most TUSCL posters fall in this category at least some of the time. Some of these people are comedy accounts like mamisan. Others are people like you. The thing that distinguishes them from real trolls is that they don't care about the reactions of other.

Real trolls want a reaction and they want a negative reaction. For example, Dougster wanted vincemichaels to react. He was trolling him. Unfortunately, vincemichaels would react and Dougster would get what he wanted. The only way vincemichaels could have won that fight was indifference to Dougster.

In contrast, rickdugan accused me of being a troll because I called him a d-bag. I stand by that evaluation. But I don't care if he acknowledges my calling him a d-bag. He does entertain me because he tells entertaining stories. I don't know how many of them are true. I also don't care. If all of them are true, he's definitely a d-bag.

To be fair to rickdugan, he has stopped reacting as much to people trolling him. I still suspect I could troll him if I made a concerted effort, given that he has engaged with my posts after claiming to have put me on ignore. But I don't relish a negative reaction from him. I just want him to tell entertaining stories that give me a laugh!

Other posters need to learn from rickdugan and act accordingly. Perhaps even a bit more consistently than he does. Believe it or not, "don't feed the trolls" is the brilliant way! ;)
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Sometimes I ignore them. Sometimes I don't. I am sitting in my car in traffic today taking my typical 150 minute 34 mile drive to the Peoples Republic of Cambridge and I feel like interacting. We all troll on occasion.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Stop entertaining the trolls.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Its ok when theres only a few but they have taken over the board now. Some of them not not even funny or entertaining(trapbaby, lilballs, echopizza, nicespice and many more. They could be and probably are only 2 or 3 people with multiple troll accounts). This is the worst it's been in a while.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    @nicespice posted, "@Dominic77, Good job hilighting my point".

np.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion