tuscl

Hi new member

Peachisweet
Wouldn't you like to know
Sunday, September 23, 2018 12:46 PM
I had someone tell me about this site today. I once looked around here long ago but was never active. ......... Just stopped by to say hi

36 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^If you’re gonna interrupt the football game have the decency to show us your tits. ;)
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    Well.......be nice and I might
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ?
  • Peachisweet
    6 years ago
    Ummmm that's what I was wondering too.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Hi Peachisweeet. I read your posts in that thread on stripperweb. The one that looked to be started by the troll. I agreed with all your posts, but maybe that's just the customer in me. I liked the way you told them all that if they've danced for over a month, then they've been paid to get a guy off at some point. The stripperweb bunch might have been appalled at that statement but I think it's true. Especially if their dances are anything decent. They might not have been trying to get a guy off, but might have unknowingly caused an LDK (customer cums in his pants) so your statement is correct. Anyway, welcome, and it was refreshing to see a realistic, non prudish dancer on that stripperweb site.
  • Peachisweet
    6 years ago
    Well I get several messages there that tell me to STFU and others threatening to ban me. Whatever.......I speak the truth.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Who would do such a thing to a sweet peach, BTW be generous show us your tits ;)
  • Peachisweet
    6 years ago
    There you go.. it won't be there long
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Nice fatties - what city do you dance in?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Thank you I love titties yours look like sweet little peaches ;)
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Nice melons, Peaches!
  • Peachisweet
    6 years ago
    @papi_chulo......not sure if I'm ready to divulge the exact location yet but I will say Midwest for now
  • Peachisweet
    6 years ago
    Thanks jackslash
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Well.......be nice and I might" Damn dude, very first response and you forget which account you're in? Your pseudo game needs work lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    How old are you and how long you've been dancing? How much are the dances at your club and are the dances 2-way contact?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Good catch @Subraman I didn’t see that till you just pointed it out. Fucking troll airport !
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Ummmm that's what I was wondering too." I was actually confused because twentyfive asked you to show your tits and Smalltowncpl answered as if he were you. This was right before you changed your tagline, which said you are in Illinois like Smalltowncpl. Then when I looked on stripperweb, there is a smalltowncpl account with very few posts, but several of them are discussions where the Peaches 94 contributed either before or after smalltowncpl. Just... Interesting.
  • Peachisweet
    6 years ago
    32 been dancing off and on since I was 24. Dances are $40 . Plenty of two way contact. @subraman.........im really not sure what that comment was about. . . I will say that smalltowncpl guy and I have PM eachother on a regular basis for a little bit now...... maybe he was thinking he was gonna show something ???
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I wonder just how many “dancers” on here are actually dudes who get off on trolling as strippers. That’s some weird shit. It’s really just some weird fat guy named Charlie in his basement.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Look at the beginning of the thread. Twentyfive: ^If you’re gonna interrupt the football game have the decency to show us your tits. ;) Smalltowncpl: Well.......be nice and I might Ninabambina: ?
  • Peachisweet
    6 years ago
    Oh I see how it is....... whatever
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Damn, I didn't even catch that. Troll outed right away. No wonder this peaches character sounded too frank about dancing. Well Smalltowncpl, why? I've always wondered why people spend the time to create alternate accounts and troll. Do you really have nothing better to do?
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    And don't try to cover that up. It's obvious as fuck now that it's pointed out.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You're new avatar is kinda fuzzy
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol and I found a thread where smalltowncpl and peaches 94 were both commenting and someone said they were trolling. Peaches 94 says, "are you calling me a troll?" The moderator says, "Yeah, I am. Decide which one of you wants the account." LOL.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    And of course Smalltowncpl created the thread about recruiting this peaches girl. So fucking obvious. And so fucking pathetic. Sad part is, you might have gotten away with it for awhile if you didn't fuck yourself over in the first response as Subraman pointed out.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    LMAO.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    It was pretty elaborate -- first his post on "thanks for telling me about SW", then "I found this great chick on SW", then she shows up, and he blows it on the first reply. I almost feel bad.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Trollin' ain't easy.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Well execution is the hallmark of a professional;)
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Fuck you jackie lol
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @Smalltowncpl - You should probably DM nicespice. She is pretty much a jedi master when it comes to trolling and could give you some tips for next time!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^Lol. The TrollWarnBot might beg to differ. But let it be said. At least this guy is a man of his word. [view link]
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Wow that link was a trip ^^
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    I didn’t read all of it but one think I noticed is smalltowncpl wanted to know how to read the private section on SW and then a suspected stripper account that this same person owns magically appears... <suspicious chin rubbing emoji>
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    ... suspicious chin rubbing emoji ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion