tuscl

Heeeey

LizzyStrippr
everywere
Sunday, September 23, 2018 11:33 AM
I new here! I curretly travel alot all over the cuntry! I work at truk stops all over! I hustle make good $$ and the boys are always helpful at dropping me off at a differetent stop when i want to go elsewhere!! I LOVE werking it at my stops! Butt its getting colder out in next 2 months so I was thinkn of going to strip club. I treid stripperweeb but they dint like me there :( Butt looks like theres lotsa dancers here two! Anyone wanna give me advice to get hired at clubs? Or dance on stage? Or manargment? Nicole1944 seems like the smartest dancer here but ill take advize from anyone! Thankx guys!

36 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Like there isn't enough trolls on the board today! Fuck off.
  • LizzyStrippr
    6 years ago
    stripperweb thought I a troll too :( How can I prove myssef?
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Become a lot lizard in Florida, where it's warm in the winter.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    A lot lizard troll roflmao this is great
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @OP stripperweb thought I a troll too :( How can I prove myssef? PM a member here named juice get him to vouch for you ;)
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    I can't help this one. I only club where they hire classy girls, not truck stop whores. Maybe two_bits has some advice for her, though.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Yep, Lizzystrippr, find Juice. As a reference, here is a pic of him: [view link]
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Smashing that like button
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    There's info on StripperWeb for newbies - they have a newbie section with pre-posted info. If u don't know anything about strip clubs then you should visit a few to see what they're like ((you don't need to know how to dance just know how to hustle). Upscale clubs are picky on who they hire, if you look average and are inexperienced w.r.t. dancing then you'll have a better chance at a lower-scale club. Some cities are better than others w.r.t. strip clubs so you should list some cities or geographical area that interests you and maybe you can get some club recommendations.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Papi_chulo, it's an obvious troll.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    We get a fair # of trolls here pretending to be dancers and yanking our chain - you can post a pic of yourself with a piece of paper with your TUSCL name - also it'd be good if you show your bod that way someone can recommend a club where you may fit in - you can post some pics to [view link] then post the link to the pics here.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Everyone used to think Juice was an obvious troll yet lo-and-behold he's real (same for Nicole1994 supposedly) - hard to know for sure
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: LizzyStrippr - definite troll account MackTruck - comedic troll account
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I think Lizzy should go to Kentucky. Countryman can verify her himself.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Lol. What did I miss?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Nothing. Just smash that like button.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "Butt looks like theres lotsa dancers here two!" Hi Lizzy! Welcome to our little community. You seem fun and edgy, so you should fit right in. One word of caution: don't get too popular on here, or Nina might threaten to beat you up.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Don't get too popular on here, or jealous people will create accounts to troll you.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Smash the like button? What does that mean?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I read the headline of this topic and thought it was Vinnie Barbarino !
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I thought it was Fat Albert
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “Don't get too popular on here, or jealous people will create accounts to troll you.” Yeah. SJG, Nicole1994, And RickDugan are insanely popular on here. “Smash the like button? What does that mean?” Less thinking, more smashing. Also for hustling in a club: [view link]
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    But Nicespice, you claimed to be two_bits and can't tell the OP is trolling? Hm.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    The OP is a troll?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Really? You sure?
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    ^^Didn't you claim to be Nicole? or was that your evil twin?
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I think we found Mack Truck's favorite
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I wonder what a lot lizard looks like. I don't think I've ever seen one lmao
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^^Didn't you claim to be Nicole? [view link] ^There's a refresher, since you can't get it through your thick skull. And any post here to date has been made by me, not my twin. She does not post on tuscl and hasn't danced in quite some time.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^that was directed at two_shits, obviously.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Didn't you claim to be nicole?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Thank you, MackTruck, for posting the exact same link I posted a couple posts before yours. Lol. Gotta keep refreshing it for two_shits.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Them Stamp Lickers How about them Stamp Lickers, Ain't they champs? Drool, slurp slobber, lickin' them stamps. Lickin' them green stamps, lickin' them blue, Lickin' that paper, eatin' that glue! Look at them Stamp Lickers, Ain't they gung-ho! Lickin' them thrift stamps with they tongue -y-o. Them lolly guggle Stamp Lickers, Ain't they a rage! Stickin' them licky stamps on that page. How to be a Stamp Lickers? Don't need a ticket
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Them Stamp Lickers How about them Stamp Lickers, Ain't they champs? Drool, slurp slobber, lickin' them stamps. Lickin' them green stamps, lickin' them blue, Lickin' that paper, eatin' that glue! Look at them Stamp Lickers, Ain't they gung-ho! Lickin' them thrift stamps with they tongue -y-o. Them lolly guggle Stamp Lickers, Ain't they a rage! Stickin' them licky stamps on that page. How to be a Stamp Lickers? Don't need a ticket
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    @MackTruck - thanks for posting that link. Funny how Nicole, er, I mean Nina, always tries to deny she said something or spin things after the fact. She must think we have short memories (like her "regulars"). Gotta keep her honest, lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion