tuscl

Kansas House candidate Paul Davis subject of new attack for his 'history with st

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Ads attack candidate because "in the late 1990s, Davis was caught at a strip club in Coffeyville, Kansas, during a police raid."

I better re-think my plans for running for the US Senate.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/…

10 comments

• Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Be sure your sins will find you out! lol
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    Hmm. I'm not sure that I'd vote for a male politician who had NEVER been to a strip club. Maybe he can turn this in to a plus for his campaign.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Shoot, the guy should run for President.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    BrotherFogHorn would approve
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Well that’s it, I’m voting democrat if those republicans are going to vilify him for visiting a club of his client who sold meth and got caught in the VIP with a stripper in a thong. We don’t need any morality police!
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    WTF does it mean to be “caught in a strip club.” It’s a lawful business, nothing to be “caught” at unless of course the one doing the catching is your wife.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Republican super PAC obsessed with dumbshit, irrelevant, topics, as usual. In the meantime, evangelicals don't hesitate to endorse our grab-em-by-the-pussy president.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    “Alone with a stripper who was only wearing a g-string.” Now everyone on this board could care less, but a 72 year old fussy hag is gonna hate that, and those are the people that actually go out to vote.

Still complete and utter bullshit and I agree, I don’t think I can trust a man that’s NEVER been to a strip club before.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    “during the raid … he was found alone with a stripper who was only wearing a G-string at the time. The club owner, however, was eventually charged with selling methamphetamine.”

Not only was he found in a house of ill repute, in the company of harlots! By association, he was found in the company of an alleged drug dealer, who runs the place.

I’m sure the 72 y/o wants to know: Exactly what company does Mr. Davis keep? /s
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    Hey, Trump was caught bragging about sexual assault and he still got elected. I don't think voters care too much about it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion