tuscl

Longest time you spent in a club

NJBalla
New York
Wednesday, September 19, 2018 8:13 PM
I recently went to a club and a guy said he was there for 6 hours! While my attendance of going to strip clubs is high the longest ive spent is 4 hours and thats because it was las vegas. In NJ the longest ive spent is maybe 3 hours in my younger days. Whats the longest time you guys have spent in one club and why?

43 comments

• lopaw
    6 years ago
    Longest was about 13 hrs at a topless joint that my coworkers and I visited regularly called The Wild Goose near LAX here in LA. It's gone now but back in the day it wasn't uncommon for us to arrive at 11:30am for lunch (they had a great spread there) and sometimes stay past midnight after many many many many pitchers of beer. Good times, lol.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    5 hours. I wanted to get my money's worth for cover charge (coupon) and 2 drink minimum (over priced soda) and a nude juice bar in Cleveland. I was a young kid at the time.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    11 hours.... came in with my girl when her shift started, left when the club closed.
  • K
    6 years ago
    I would get to one club about 8 pm and get locked in at closing for the after parties and could not leave until 6 AM. Does that count?
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    6 years ago
    I've done eight hours at Follies before. At another Atlanta club back in 2015 I stayed from 5:00 in the afternoon until 2:30 in the morning.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I've done parts of two shifts before, like 3 hours of a day shift, those boring 3 intermediate hours and then another 4 hours into the night shift. I've also gone to 3 different clubs and spent around 3-4 hours at each one.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    The longest from a single shift (night) is probably 8 hours (around 10 to close).
  • rattdog
    6 years ago
    1pm to 6am at the pld plat plus in memphis. i had a flight to catch at 7. i figured if i tried to get a car service at 530 or 6 to the motel one might not arrive. apparently all of the cabs were most likely to be found in front of the club during those hours. also it was way more fun to hang out on sat nite to 6am than to sleep till 5am. good memories which unfortunately can't be repeated.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I've done long, multi-club strip clubbing, across several clubs, lunch and dinner, from noon to midnight, with a buddy of mine. One club, probably 6 or so hours, I had a particular ATF many years ago, who liked me to hang out all day.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    8 hours. I met my retired ATF for the first time at Sapphires in Vegas on a Saturday night and didn’t leave until 7am. $800 spent so $100 hour, crashed at shitty Palace Station down the street as a room there was cheaper than a cab ride back to my friends house and the stripper came with me.
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: Phatboy99 - definite troll account
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Keep on em trollwarnbot!!!
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    13 hours
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I wonder what's the longest time a TUSCLer spent in a club without spending a lot of money, say under $100 or even under $50? The couple hours or so i stick around in a club during the shift change, i might literally spend nothing, but i still spend before or after that slow lull. I think i was at the freaking Admiral Theater, and i only spent money and most of my time at the stage and their rotations (usually 30+ girls will go on stage and about a dozen or so don't) last over 3 hours sometimes. Even at an average of $2 a girl for two songs, $1 for the less attractive/boring ones and a bit or quite a bit more for the more attractive and/or interactive girls, i would still spend about $20 an hour. After around 5 hours, it was around $100 plus an $8 drink and another $25 to get in plus one or two bucks for the door girl for giving me all those singles and later a buck or two for the waitress for doing the same. So still just under $140 give or take. I didn't have to stay that long, but some of the girls missed the previous rotation and several others i was interested in seeing again on stage. But in general, these long marathon sessions and club-hops are usually quite expensive, often involving at least one VIP/Room and numerous dancers/dances. So no it's not necessarily a good thing to spend too much time at a club.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i frequently club for up to twenty hours a day in zona norte tj. and two or three days in a row.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    we talked about this before, but imagine if you had a strip club at an airport. Im sure the amount of layovers and passenger's taking the $500 voucher for a later flight would increase.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Unless it's actual cash, a voucher (essentially a ticket credit) won't help me much during the layover. And also most tourist or near airport strip clubs usually suck (lot of GPS strippers and too many customers).
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    Longest I can remember is 8:45 during my first visit to Follies. My Follies visits are usually at least 7 hours because I get there at noon, never want to leave before rush hour, and then...rush hour in Atlanta? No thanks. Tootsies visits can get in that 7-8 hour range on UFC nights, but those don't really count since I watch fights in the separate bar area. To answer Diggler's question, I went to Tootsies on my birthday this year and spent $100. I was there for at least 4.5 hours.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    That's pretty impressive. Tootsie's (Cabaret right?) is one of the more expensive clubs with $25 dances and stratospheric VIPs, if i'm correct. Hopefully, you went with friends that comped you (if during the evening) as well as getting you a few drinks and dances. At the clubs i go to these days, i find i'm in good shape if i can manage spending less than $100 each hour on average that i'm there.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    At one club? Dusk till dawn.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Did several marathons 12-13 hours with magicrat at the Columbia SC Platinum Plus. We both had 3 hour drives to get there.
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    I did 8 hours once at one of my old favorite clubs. A good chunk of that was spent waiting for my old favorite Angel to make her way over to me after she showed up in the middle of my time there.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    The longest visit I remember was almost 4 hours at the Brass Rail Tavern in Toronto. For how long I stayed, I did not see any girl go on stage a second time. It was a good thing my hotel was a short walk from the club. Being there is no cover charge, the waitresses were a bit pushy to make sure you were not nursing your drink.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    What you losers need to understand is that I'm a different breed of cat. Whenever I go to the club I'm locking down the hottest (9+) dancer in the place for the duration.* *obligatory parody troll post
  • pitts1
    6 years ago
    What is the least amount of time you have ever spent in a club? I’ve seen several in and out in under 10 minuets at Pompano Beach clubs. Talk about being efficient!
  • MrGreene
    6 years ago
    Longest time I dpent
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    8 hours is my longest. But on any given night out, 4+ hours is not uncommon, especially when there are multiple club stops. Keep in mind NJ that most of us are not clubbing regularly in the NY-metro area, with a lot of clubs running on churn and burn formats. I'm guessing that high drink prices and/or endless tip walks make your hourly cash burn rate very high. Conversely, many of us club in places with modest drink prices, ample seating, low hustle and no tip walks, all of which make longer ITC stretches easier to do.
  • Tiredtraveler
    6 years ago
    Most was about 6 hours. I average 2 to 3. I go for a change of pace and to be entertained both on stage and off.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I spent several entire shifts with the DS — around 8 hours. Then she came back to my hotel room.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    I have had a customer in VIP for 8 hours once and for 10 hours once, diff guys, both in Vegas.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    I have had a customer in VIP for 8 hours once and for 10 hours once, diff guys, both in Vegas.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    ^ Did that club charge a flat one time fee for the VIP (like a hotel) or did it charge by the hour? 10 hours in the VIP at the clubs near me would cost $5k not including any tips.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I am sure misterwonderful or another tuscler who frequents Hong Kong will have a long time at the club. I know I have left at 7:30am, got there at 5:50pm, but does taking chicks upstairs count as leaving when you are still technically in the same building? Maybe @country will beat us all starting today.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    They charge by the hour and also by the bottle.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    4 hours. and that was a rare exception. normally, i'm out of money after 2 hours lol :-(
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I think I spent close to 8 hours one night. I was young - and I had flown back to NJ on Easter Sunday. I had morning meetings scheduled on Monday - and a business trip to Tx on Monday night. My flight got in about 4 pm - and I made it through the airport faster than OJ! I tossed my bag in the back of my car - and drove directly to the club. I took a few Xanax and I enjoyed a few beers on the flight - and I had a major buzz going. I had been very interested in a slender Russian dancer at the club, and she just happened to be dancing that night. She knew I wanted her - and she strung me along for over an hour. This was a filthy extras club - and I was intent on getting her in the back room and fucking her. I finally get her in the back room - and she wouldn’t give it up! I was already fucked up - as I kept drinking and downing Xanax. So I told her to go fuck herself! I was loud and it was obvious that I was a mess. I go back out to the bar, and there’s a hot Brazilian dancer on stage. She had a thick - and fit as fuck body. She comes over to me - and we chat a bit. As I recant my story about the Russian dancer - I’m getting more and more annoyed. The Brazilian dancer probably understands little of what I’m saying - but she sees my anger. She downs a few shots with me, and we go to the back room. We get to the back room - and I move towards the standard booths - but the dancer tells me - no. She takes me to the other area that’s a private room with sofas. I didn’t realize there was a nice area in this club! I stop the dancer - and I tell her I’m not paying more to use the clean furniture. She says ok - but I’m pissed - and I persist - and the bouncer hears me. So now I’m angry and standing face to face with the roided up bouncer. I’m an idiot -so I tell the bouncer - “That fucking Russian didn’t do shit for me - these whores are here to fuck! I can’t believe this shit! I’m here all the time - and that’s fucked up!” I don’t care at this point as I’m a complete mess. The bouncer knows me already, so I think that’s why he has been cool. He says to wait a minute. He gets the manager. The manager is an old angry sob - and he comes over in a real huff. I repeat the same statement about the Russian not fucking me. I tell him that all his girls are whores - and filthy ones too! He agrees with me. He tells me that he’s having trouble with the Russian because she’s a tease - and he hates teases. He grabs the Brazilian and tells her to take me to the private area - where they have after hours parties - and to show me a great time. I’m feeling pretty full of myself now. I tell the manager that I’m not paying some crazy champagne room price to fuck this whore. He simply tells me she’s mine for the rest of the night for $200. That made me a happy man. The private party area was clean - and private - and I enjoy fucking the Brazilian on the clean looking sofas. I think I passed out for a few hours back there - as I remember waking up and not knowing where I was. I remember the lights coming on - and I didn’t get up to leave. The Brazilian came back after - and we fucked again. It was quite an odd night!
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I don't remember the exact time but I arrived at one club in the evening somewhere between 9 to midnight and stayed busy until closing at 6 am. Maybe it was 10 pm so 8 or 9 hours at one club. I usually visited another club before stopping over.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    @Cashman I don't know how your name never came up in this discussion: [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    @theDirkD - thank you. I’m still several levels below the list of esteemed mongers who have great club stories. I appreciate the thought.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Does it count if you fell asleep;)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Lol! I will take my experience out of contention! I passed out - but it’s still not being awake
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    As a rule I go for 2-3 hours but in my first round with clubs decades ago it wasn't uncommon for me to be stuck in a Dallas or NY club until 2 AM ( 6 hours)
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    19 hours split between 2 clubs in Vegas
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion