tuscl

Club coupons ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
I've never used a club-coupon mainly b/c I've never bothered - but I often read reviews of custies trying to use a club-coupon mainly for free-cover, where the door-person or manager then gives them shit w.r.t. the coupon and they try to look for any technicality not to honor it like telling the PL "oh that coupon is only good for 'X' days" even though the coupon does not state that - or coupon may say free-cover but the club still charges them a partial cover - to me it's not about saving the couple of bucks as a custy; but the club being bush-league and not honoring something they provided/published.

What has been your experience w/ club-coupons if any?

27 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I never even look for them. If I've decided to go to a certain club, I just go and pay what ever door fee there might be. I don't save grocery store coupons either.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    funny you bring this up...I just used a free cover pass yesterday at my fav club and they accepted it with no hassle

I haven’t had much issues with them accepting coupons without much fuss
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    A few times I had a pass for a Deja Vu club. Sometimes they hand them out to customers inside the club. At the time, the cover charge included a bottomless drink charge (the club is a juice bar). When I had a pass, the cover charge was reduced to just having to pay the bottomless drink charge at the door. Eventually, they removed the bottomless drink charge from the cover, but then made it a requirement to buy at least one drink after you enter the club. I no longer go to this club, and I never had a pass to use after they made this change, so I can’t say from experience if they would now waive the cover charge completely.
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    Closest I ever came to using a coupon was a during a trip to 2001 Odyssey in 2015. I was in town for the women's CBB Final Four and the club has a thing where you get in free if you show them a ticket from a sporting event. I went in with my ticket and then asked if I could put it back in the car since it was a special edition and I didn't want to risk anything happening to it in the club. Door girl said they needed to keep the ticket for bookkeeping purposes or something. I told her there was no way of that happening and turned to walk out. She got a manager, who offered me a $10 cover in exchange for keeping my ticket (normal cover is $20). I took the deal. Had a pretty good time, still have the ticket.

That said, I doubt I would do such a thing again. If I'm not planning to spend enough on dances to make the cover seem like a footnote, then I probably don't need to go to that club.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Depends how much I'm saving. I used a pass once when I was younger so I didn't have to pay a $10 cover charge. Nowadays I don't bother going to clubs that would charge me a cover. I'm comfortable turning down good looking girls, I can turn down a club that insists I pay to get in and then wants me to pay double digits for a small soda.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    First time I was in TJ, I printed out coupons for Hong Kong. I used them and they honored them. On trips after that, I realized the place was such a good deal, that I wasn't going to mess with the coupons.

What you get away with for a single dollar there is almost a crime. In the US, it would be a crime.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I use them almost all the time. It takes almost no time to get one for the Crazy Horse clubs in town to my email on my phone. I used to use the web site printable ones in the 1990s, too. It saves $7 but that's not the point. I'd rather than money go to the dancers instead of the shithead club owner. So I used the coupon, never a problem, (they just glance at it and look for the logo, even old re-used ones work).

Then I take the $7, and drop it over the rail as I walk in, for the girl on stage. If she's not hot enough, I tip the next girl up. It's more of the principle of the thing.

Unfortunately, Christies Cleveland does not do coupons, so I have to pay cover there.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I use them all the time. Had an issue a few weeks back with a SCL coupon for Marios. The bouncersaid "i've never seen this before". I responded that "it was a close call between lap dances and a scorpion bowl across the street and you broke the tie". He let me in.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i use them a lot. especially for entry.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    The true PL thing to do is to print fake coupons for discounted lap dances or VIP fees and try to redeem them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ hey leave Juice out of this
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Have you ever tried Monopoly Money?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I like to go on tuesdays double coupons yay!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve never used club coupons. I never look for them either.

I generally avoid clubs with a cover charge.

Usually cover charge clubs are a bit too classy for my interests.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    literally every cali az nv club i have been to has a cover charge.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I've never tried to use one. I've seen them but never bothered. I have seen someone getting denied for one once, it was just like you said "oh that's only good for blah" as the guy was leaving his 5/6 other buddies were showing up and they all turned around and walked out. Ironically, they comped my cover without me asking. So, they lost 6 or so customers over a $10 cover, then turned around and gave me free cover when I'd have paid it without any fuss. Strip club management at its finest.

A similar thing that I see all the time that annoys me is other advertised specials. Clubs that offer "half off drinks" that are like $1 off a $7 beer, or much less annoying but still a little, are really buy one get one free. 2-4-1 dances that are the same price as 2 dances. Shit like that. I tend to sit and hang out in the club for a couple hours, I don't mind paying $6 a beer or whatever but I start getting annoyed hearing the DJ announce half price drinks all day that aren't.

• Subraman
    6 years ago
    I don't get charged cover at my "main" club

Any other club, if I can find a coupon, I use it, always. Never had a hassle
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I use them occasionally. Many club websites have them, and if is see one while I’m researching options, I will print it out. This often means printing it out on the printer in a hotel business center, so I try to make sure other people aren’t around. Also, many clubs have discounts/free passes for military, police, firefighters, airline employees, etc. Sometimes this policy is advertised on a sign, but usually not. However, if you ask you will often get it, and they pull out a sign in sheet showing these categories, so you know it’s a club policy, and not just you begging for and getting a freebie from the doorman.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Whenever I’ve stayed at Extended Stay America in Round Rock, Tx, I walk around the parking lot. The nearby Perfect 10 club tends to send someone to ESA to stick $5-off coupons on the cars there and most of them find their way to the ground and bushes of the hotel property. P10 has never given me any problems when I redeem them.
  • TippingDollars
    6 years ago
    Bro I use a club coupon all the time and it's great. Scores charges up to 15 bucks for a cover on Tuesday fucking night after 7pm. It costs me nothing to print out a free pass online. Do the math 15 buck times 10 is 150 bucks I save every ten visits. Other clubs near me cost at least 10 bucks on covers and I always try to get free cards or print them out. It's worth it in the long run. Just don't let your girl find them.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ 15 buck times 100,000 is 1.5 million bucks you save every 100,000 visits.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    I don't go frequently enough to actively seek coupons. If covers more than 10 then I'll use it and use it again. Had an issue w/door girl but then quickly resolved... used to have a waittress and even bathroom troll give me multiple free entries. No problems with those even with past expiration... I'm not military but some places have discounts for it, so it doesn't hurt to ask or show ID from it.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I’ve used them a few times with no problem.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    LOL - good one flag (100,000 visits, LOL)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Honestly, idk if I would trust a club if it doesn’t honor a club entry coupon. Anyone who gets refused as the door would have probably been given a favor.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @3Leggs

Trolling hotel parking lots for club coupons - thanks - good pro tip

I can see Juice all over this
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    In NYC, they give out coupons on the street like candy. I never had a problem with those coupons. And if made time, I'd also print coupons as well, before cutting out grocery coupons LOL. But I would probably use picture paper to make it look more authentic.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion