tuscl

SiriusXM Subscribers

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Tuesday, September 18, 2018 10:02 AM
For the PLs that have enough money left over after strip clubbing for a SiriusXM subscription... what are your favorite channels?

22 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Garth Brooks, the Blend,Comedy Central both, and Mad Dog Sports.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    40 Liquid Metal, 38 Ozzy's Boneyard, 41 Turbo (90s/00s Hard Rock), 39 Hair Nation, 38 Octane (New hard rock), 34 Lithium (Alt), 35 & 36 (Alt and Indie). I just press the up and down button between 34 and 41.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Seventies, eighties and nineties, classic rock, classic rewind, deep tracks, the blend, the pulse, hair nation.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Similar to Dom; Lithium, Octane, Turbo and I throw in some Pop Rocks (17)
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    25 classic rewind 34 lithium 37 octane 38 boneyard 39 hairnation absolute favorite liquid metal 41 turbo 88 nfl 97 blue collar comedy or 99 raw dog comedy
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    I like Chill, I think it’s 58?? And my regular channel is 44/46, those are rap stations.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Duh, octane was 37. I wrote 38 in error.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I got a free 6 month trial with my new Mustang. It's about to expire and I have never used it. I burn my own CD's and prefer to listen to them but I'll probably switch over to a USB stick.
  • EGor1
    6 years ago
    Yachat Rock. Ch 30
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I forgot to mention Blue Collar Comedy, but it’s been pretty stale lately, they haven’t been uploading a lot of new content.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    the Lawrence Welk station.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Sirius 24, Margaritaville. Also, the Bluegrass Channel and a couple of classical music channels.
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    My favorite is Indie 1.0 channel 714. You have to get it through the app. Otherwise, 35 XMU, 36 Alt Nation, 173 The Verge, or 53 Chill.
  • Mnaz
    6 years ago
    8 80s on 8, 39 hair nation, 50 the groove, 9 the bridge, 114 Fox news, 176+ MLB
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Howard Stern 100 and 101 Finance and news channels Rock stations Outlaw Country/Willie Nelson
  • wellhungsac420
    6 years ago
    The Joint... all day everyday
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ please fix your avatar, SJG and LDK82 are the only oneson here that want to see that.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I’ve been a subscriber for what almost 15 years? I’ve bounced around a little of everything but my currents are: 80s on 8 1st Wave (80s alternative) Lithium (90s grunge) Howard Stern Shade 45 (only for the All Out Shiw with Rude Jude weekdays at 4pm) My newest one - Classic Rewind (class rock from mid 70s to mid 80s) Yep I’m stuck in the 80s for the most part.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    6, 7, 18, 21, 25, 26, 27, 32, 72. Sometimes 4, depending on the flavor of the month (Beach Boys summer months). As much as I like some channels, I think some have too much blabbing on it. I never really liked the blabby 60's DJ's on AM stations as a teenager in the late 60's, why am I going to start liking them on a paid subscription channel in 2018 ? One primary reason that I continue to renew subscription is that an active subscription to Sirius XM is required to display the traffic jams on the NAV system.
  • BigPoppa99
    6 years ago
    60’s on 6 Hip hop and Howard stern channels
  • Gmoney24
    6 years ago
    Turbo, Octane, Lithium, Hair Nation
  • math14
    6 years ago
    59 willie, 58 country 114 & 113 fox
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion