tuscl

Ideal Fast Food Restaurant to open in a Strip Club

NJBalla
New York
Im sure there would be some red tape, but it sure would be nice if a fast food restaurant would partner with strip clubs nationwide. Like how you can order KFC and tacobell in the same place. What would be your ideal fast food place to open in a strip club? Although Popeyes would taste the best, im sure getting biscuits and sweet and sour sauce would cause FIV problems. My pick? White castle.... its a match made in heaven, low mess snackable food and like a strip club theres a chance you might regret it in the morning.

15 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    Joe's Crab Shack
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    In N Out
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    White Castle is a good idea. The burgers are inexpensive - so it wouldn’t take much away from your club spending either.

White Castle is a decision made after a few beers - so that fits with a strip club mentality too.

The downside is the clogged toilets that will be caused after guys drink too much - and eat too many murder burgers!
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Some kind of taco fast food place. Literally only because of the double entendre with tacos.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ That's why I chose In N Out. Their food sucks.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    JS69 would choose Wendy’s just based on the mascot alone. A little redhead with freckles!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Could White Castle charge extra for dancer sliders ?
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    In Detroit?? Well, a Waffle House, of course!

;-D
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Or at DS1's club - Long John's Silver!
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Or in a Wisconsin gay club, a Dairy Queen....
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    While Castles. They taste the same when you through them up as they did the first time. lol
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    In N Out
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    How about Burger King? Strippers can have it their way.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Gotta be something that's not too messy, and that doesn't leave you with greasy meat breath. I think that leaves out the burger oriented joints, any decent taco place, and anything with fish. So leaning towards chicken, and Chick Fil A is 100x better than KFC, so that'd be the winner for me.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    'course, you couldn't eat anything on Sundays then lol...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion