tuscl

That profile name makes me cringe

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Friday, September 14, 2018 8:12 PM
I don't understand what would compel a dancer to refer to herself as waffle. It conjures thoughts of blue waffle.

16 comments

• crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    You got that right
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Maybe she’s a good side dish with fruitcups and whipped cream. ;)
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    I used to live in Belgium (Belgian Waffles) and have used this as a UN on different forums since moving back to the US. Although it's a strip club forum, it isn't meant to be taken sexually.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Alors, on pourrais dire gaufre?
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    and btw. please stop oversexualizing everything (present company excluded), faghaircurler
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    pourrait* that darn autocorrect.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Nice correction. I fucking HATE the verb conjugations. Who is 'faghaircurler'? And yes, while it's a strip club forum, your minds don't need to be in the gutter 100% of the time. :)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Making an assumption that faghaircurler is ppwh’s affectionate nickname for flagooner;)
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Belgian waffles are delicious. I'm sure our Detroit Waffle is the same.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Off topic - but autocorrect did a job on Flagoneer! Faghaircurler? Wow! Never heard of blue waffle - and after looking it up - I wish I hadn’t. I thought she either loved waffles - or she was a poor decision maker. Now I know why she chose that name.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Belgian, makes sense.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "I don't understand..." Ever notice how many of faghaircurler's posts start our this way?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Blue Waffle is a hoax. [view link]
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Yeah, I know, but it doesn't mean that it won't come to mind. It's like Thor doesn't really exist, but I have been told that I remind the ladies of him.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    I would eat a Waffle for breakfast!
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Maybe the name “Fruit Cup” was already being used in her club so she went with “Wafflr” instead.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion