tuscl

Heel rule

blahblahblah23
>:( 🧚🏼‍♀️💃🏼 busy being a "psycho bitch" 🤣
Friday, September 14, 2018 3:16 PM
Why do so many clubs even shit holes with no hiring standards enforce the rule about wearing heels. If it's a shit hole that hires 250 lb heifers..... I wanna say me wearing my fuzzy sheep slippers out on the floor because my ankle hurts is the last thing that is going to make guys take a look and walk out the door!!!! I felt like talking shit about clubs :)

31 comments

• IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    stripper heels are sexy AF
  • Smalltowncpl
    6 years ago
    I was under the impression that a lot of places actually had laws that state they have to wear the big heels. Especially areas that have the "two foot rule". (A dancer must have both feet on the floor at all times)
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I thought the girls like wearing 7 inch platforms so they tower above us !
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I love towering over puny mortals but sometimes my ankle hurts. I broke an ankle years ago in middle school- never saw a Dr. Occasionally I have issues w/ it especially if I try working full time which I usually avoid.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    One of the shitty dive clubs here, lets the girls come out in sneakers, at least on dayshift. Horrible looking girls, in sneakers -- it looks atrocious, and their legs look so much stubbier
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    My slippers r cute tho :(
  • 501traveler
    6 years ago
    Women just look better when walking around in heels, especially when they're naked. But you can kick them off when we go for a private dance
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    The reason strippers have to wear big heels is BECAUSE a big pair of stripper heels can even make a fat woman’s legs look acceptable.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^also helps suck in the stomach
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I just think it's stupid to enforce this rule at a dive when they have much bigger issues than me flaunting their rules with my shoe choice.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't try this at every club, mind you.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I love seeing women in high heels, the more extreme the better, and of course they should have straps on them so that they will not be falling off. Club rules maybe, but not an actual law. SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ no, you like seeing women duct taped.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Why do some jobs have uniforms?? If hooters girls wore crappy pajama pants the allure wouldn’t be the same. The club is making money off your sex appeal, if you don’t dress sexily, the allure is lost, the draw of customers is lost, money is lost. Also if you look lazy and as though you’re not making an effort, you’re shorting yourself babe.
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    Because heels make the girls who wear them look glamorous, and other types of shoes don't have the same effect. One of my old favorites always said heels are an essential part of the stripper uniform and would even wear them while giving lap dances, or whatever back room activities were on tap that day.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    WHERE ARE THE CLUBS WITH THE SPREAD VULVA RULE?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I agree with Pink Sugar Doll. I don’t think the logic is any deeper than heels make a dancer look hotter and make their legs and butt look hotter.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Women have to wear high heels so they can put away dishes on the top shelf.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Perhaps it's just from tradition. I've worked at clubs where platformless kitten heels are allowed though. I don't consider those to be sexy or real heels though.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I hear what you’re saying. Some dives seem like something out of a Keller novel with regard to which rules are optional and which are sacrosanct. All you can do is laugh about it. I appreciate the heels though. I had a fave who wore ankle bootie heels because her ankles often hurt. I thought that was an interesting solution. Blah^3, I hope your ankle gets to feeling better.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Thank you!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    At the Lucky Devil Lounge in Portland I saw a stripper dancing in mukluks once.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Is it just me, or would it be awesome if more strippers wore like knee high boot heels? I guess that probably makes pole dancing more difficult but I've always found the combination of a miniskirt with knee high boots to be incredibly sexy." One of my friends moved down south a few years after high school and started stripping. She always wore latex boots that went just above her knees. She said it made it easier to do pole tricks (more grip). She ended up becoming a serious poke competitor and winning some big championships. I think she came in 2nd at a state-wide competition. Not sure if she ever ditched the boots, but she definitely wore them when she was starting to gather a following as a pole artist.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    DC: knee-high anything -- knee socks, boots -- all do it for me
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I remember someone talked about some club in the Midwest where dancers were wearing converse sneakers. But it’s whatever to me. Pleasers are a lot more comfortable than regular heels imo
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Pleasers more comfortable? Why? Because open toed, not squeezing your toes except for when you are standing on them? I've never liked Hooters because of the basketball shoes. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ That is the point, you're not looking just at what the girl is wearing, you're looking at what it is that will be staying on, at how she is dressed to be undressed, dressed for sex. Dressed for sex is much more fun and kinky than complete nudity. SJG
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    If Behati Prinsloo danced at my local clubs in uggs id still f*ck her
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Pleaser 9" and 10" [view link] SJG Elliot Rodger Manifesto, 2014, 11 hours, human voice reading [view link] [view link] Baker Gurwitz Army Clark Kerr: Knowledge Industry [view link] Mario Savio on the operation of the machine [view link] Mario Savio Memorial Lecture: Robert Reich on Class Warfare in America [view link]
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Gosh I've only worn non heels to a club maybe twice ever and it was a dive with much bigger problems than heels. I have never worn pleasers, my feet aren't that narrow. I only wear karos. Costs way more but comfy.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Stripper heels are way more comfy than civilian heels. It's all in the bigass platform imo.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion