tuscl

Self Righteousness

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Tuesday, September 11, 2018 6:50 AM
What is with all the calling out lately about comments crossing the line? We do still have a 1st Ammendment, correct? Or did the libtards succeed in squashing the rights of people who disagree with their ideology? Let's stop with the sanctimonious, holier-than-thou crap.

18 comments

• doctorevil
    6 years ago
    The First Amendment is irrelevant to the point I think you are trying to make. The First Amendment only protects against governent censorship of speech. It protects the right of libtards to spew idiocy as much as it protects right wing speech.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ True. But the point is the same.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    You keep this up you're not going to get your fruit cup at lunch today at the home.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    To hell with the fruit cup, some things just need to be said.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "protects the right of libtards to spew idiocy as much as it protects right wing hate speech." Fixed.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Dammit flag you’re hungry again, eat your fruitcup, you’re just not you, when you’re hungry, and the Snickers bar just messes with your dentures. ;)
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    It's sort of the price of Tuscl. Having to remind people of the netiquette for this place. Good PSA.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    This is why I drive a shit truck. Job security
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    If it were the pudding, I'd completely re-think. But fuck the fruitcup.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Tapioca yummy
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Right wing hate speech said the snowflake.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    The right to say something does not equate to a freedom of consequences resulting from free speech. Also, try giving fewer shits.
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Cool Story Faggot
  • Trucidos
    6 years ago
    I’ve been giving a few down your mothers throat Ishmel the Incel
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Naww... guy I don't know on the internet is trying to be mean to me. It's adorable.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    I love Fruit Cups. Especially watermelon. Lots of NO2 keeps me “UP”.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    What's with all the whining? If you insist on saying stupid and offensive shit, you're gonna get called out, plain and simple. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. No one is forcing you to come on here. There are plenty of other activities at the old folks home you could try - play some gin rummy, work on a puzzle, take an arts and crafts class and make a nice collage out of macaroni pieces, etc.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    You, know, @Flagooner, you seem a bit angry and bitter lately and I'm sure dealing with the aging process can be quite frustrating. Here's something that might keep you occupied and enrich what's left of your life. It's the "Match the Shapes Engaging Activity for Dementia and Alzheimer's" game (only $25 on Amazon): [view link] Or if you have enough mental acuity left, maybe you can learn a second language. Here's the "Learn Spanish for Kids" game which will help you communicate with your wife (the migrant farm worker) : [view link] ...just trying to be helpful, as always.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion