tuscl

Strippers that complain

So I've grown tired of listening to strippers complain in the club. I got a girl at home who I have to listen too complain. Now I try to let them know in advance I'm not cool with strippers complaining. It's a big turn off and I come to a club to be happy. Funny thing I think it's working. Less complaining and more about trying to make me happy. You guys should try it.

29 comments

• Muddy
    6 years ago
    I don’t think that’s just a stripper think. I don’t know anybody that doesn’t bitch about their job. Especially when they don’t know what else to talk about.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Truth. Shut up, make me a sandwich and suck me dry and I’ll pay you if you pretend to like it!
  • Been_There_Already
    6 years ago
    If I don't know the girl then complaining is the worst way for her to sell me a dance, but if I've known her for a while I prefer that she act more like herself and less like a stripper, so I expect her to complain about the things worth complaining about.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I value the time I can spend with a stripper when I don't have to pay for it. If listening to her complain allows me to feel her up for free, I don't mind.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    When first meeting a stripper (or anyone) the last thing I want to hear is a stream of complaints. If a stripper approaches me and complains about management or another part of club life, I’m going to tune out, and I won’t be thinking about getting her naked.

It’s poor sales technique.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    If a man wanted to hear a bitch complain, he would stay home with his wife.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Right!!
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I can't lie I've been guilty of bitching but I still somehow make sales.

But anyway I don't make it a habit as I understand guys don't go to the club to hear us bitch. Just sometimes if they talk shit about a club I'll join in etc. Basically if they say something that opens up the discussion for complaining.

I never understood girls that bitch about their real life at the club or beg for money based on some bill being past due. That is just so pathetic as a "hustle".
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    ^what I meant is a girl can't just plop down next to a customer and randomly start bitching. That's just dumb and bad sales
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @blahblahblah23 - From what I can gather of your personality on here you have always seemed "delightfully bitchy". Like I am guessing you are one of those people it would be fun to hear complain or rant about something. But I am the kind of person who loves to go on rants, so yeah.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I have run into a few dancers who immediately upon meeting them they will talk about how much they loathe dancing and the SC. Which is like WTF are you doing.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I guess it depends on how they look and what they are complaining about. I'm not emotionally invested enough in these girls or otherwise so sensitive that their issues to have an effect on my good time, but some complaints are "better" than others.

I don't have any use for the ones who complain about dancing, but that is only because it is a tipoff that they are burnt out and likely will be no fun.

But complaints about money, outside life issues, etc., can be good intel that is helpful for OTC conversion to OTC. Especially ye 'ol pity hustle girls, who are often damned good OTC targets on nights where other options are thin.

So with that said, I would never shut a girl down like that and make her feel self conscious.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    I hear more than my share of stripper venting and I see it as part of the price of admission. As long as she shuts up when we are in VIP then she can bitch all she wants to out on the main floor.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Some people just don’t think before they speak. I’ve heard girls openly tell customers how they hate all men and are disgusted by customers and I wonder how they make any money
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Must be SW girls...
  • loper
    6 years ago
    I agree with Been There Already. A few complaints are ok if I know and care about her. If it's nothing but complaints, then, not so much.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    It's usually newbie baby strippers, inexperienced, or overly immature dancers who complain to customers. Just shrug it off and dismiss them for a different, more positive entertainer.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Especially when I'm buzzed, I love club gossip, even when framed as complaints. Other than that, not interested in hearing negative talk from girls who are new to me. CFs and ATFs get dispensation to do some bitching.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I like the convo so I don't mind it in moderation. I tend to go to the club to blow off some steam, too. Sometimes it lets us find some common ground that can lead to some better later, which is what I am there for.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I can handle a little complaining in small amounts and for a short time because we’re all human and I prefer a little bit of real over a lot of stripper shit. But it’s a matter of degree and if she can’t get past the negative pretty quickly, it takes away from my reason for going to the club. I want the strippers at their best so I can relax and enjoy myself.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    ^a little is ok as long as it’s.. upbeat and cute complaining? Is that a thing? I think it’s ok to say something along the lines of “I’m in the middle of moving to a new apartment and it’s so stressful!”. But not “omg I’m gonna get my period soon and have the worst cramps” or “the last guy I danced for tried to finger me and he was so cheap and gross ugh I need a drink” (both things I’ve heard)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ @Lopaw "As long as she shuts up when we are in VIP then she can bitch all she wants to out on the main floor."

That sounds good in theory.

But if she bitches on the main floor are you just as likely to take her to VIP or would you be be more likely to opt for someone else?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    The complaining is a "human moment"
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    ^^yeah zoey, that’s kinda what I was referring to. I don’t want a Debbie Downer but the apartment move stress example is just fine and a good example of “complaining” that is just normal human conversation. Or “I’m kinda stressed because this morning my dog got sick and barfed all over my apartment after he got into something he shouldn’t have...” is just conversational talk about dogs. That makes a stripper real. But if the conversation continues as a downer, then she’s too real. I’m not looking for a true GFE with everything that entails. Lol.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    @Zoey, I remember a dancer saying the only way she could cope with this job was to go home and play Grand Theft Auto, go into the strip club, and then shoot all of the customers. o.0 So, maybe something less than that (I hate men / I hate customers). The other examples were all fine.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    On a serious note, use the complaints to play her. Listen to her and make her feel better, tell her daddy will be make it alright. A lot of women really fall for that.
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

PhatBoy99 - definite troll account
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm not good at dealing with drama.

A couple of years ago I was at a small mixed dive (mostly Latinas and a couple of ebonies) - I enter the club and a mixed-race (black/white) Latina that had danced for me on maybe two previous visits approaches me and we have some chit-chat at the bar - I ask her how she's doing and she says not well bc she was about to be evicted from her apartment along with her 3-kids - I replied something along the lines of "oh wow" - we're sitting at the bar and she tells me she needs to go to the back but to wait for her bc she wants to talk to me - I did the manly thing and bailed as soon as the coast was clear - I don't have the thick-skin to sit thru that and not have it affect me or even less be tempted to be a captain Save-A-Ho - I'm also not big into OTC nor faves thus I wouldn't consider her plight as an "opportunity" nor am I comfortable with negotiating for sex due to a dancer's "between a rock and a hard place circumstances" - her story could have def just been a hustle but I did not get that vibe at all.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm a glass-half-empty type of guy and bad news affects me vs letting it roll off my PL back.

A dancer telling me how money has been bad in the club or how her babydaddy mistreats her def affects my PL-psyche - don't even like to hear about her problems with other dancers - being a glass-half-empty guy I already kinda have a negative-bent so I don't like additional drama/negativity added on top.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion