tuscl

So many newbie posters.

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
It used to be that everyone knew not to bother reading SJG's posts.

Now I even see comments that specifically call out agreeing with him.

What is this world coming to?

12 comments

• Icey
    6 years ago
    San Jose Guy makes a lot of sense.
  • K
    6 years ago
    Perhaps founder can set a default ignore list. These posters are ignored until you unblock them
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Somebody forgot to tell these kids, when the whistle blows it's adult swim, get out of the pool. Everyone gave Juice a pass since he had down syndrome, and everyone gave crazyjoe a pass because nobody wanted him to poop in the pool and shut down the entire thing for everyone.
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    SJG is off the rails but he’s the car accident you can’t help but stop and look at as your driving by. He’s bat shit crazy but he’s harmles. I think?
  • Staalbal
    6 years ago
    Not sure how harmless he is. Might be starting a cult or something and we all know there are enough dumb asses around to join him.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    sjguy makes a valid point sometimes. and then maybe... some not valid points. overall he adds to the site.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’m semi drunk who the fuck cares.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > semi

He said semi!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    That means that twentyfive can bend in the middle as he goes around corners.

SJG

Mason
    https://www.allmusic.com/album/harbour-m…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fyeJk5W…
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    SJG doesn't add to the site, he commonly talks about things unrelated to the post and then adds links that are aren't related to anything.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    This is based solely on a gut feeling as well as the tone and tenor of his posts, but I strongly suspect that he's not harmless. I don't think he's dangerous in the way that *he* likes to believe he's dangerous, but he's likely not harmless.

I'll ask this... how would you feel if you found out that he lived next door to you?
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    If SJG were my neighbor first I’d hide the sheep. Then I’d invite him over to smoke a joint and discuss world events. Unless of course the ankle bracelet keeps him from leaving the house.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion