Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Turn the tables

LostinFLA

Evil Sheldon!

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I think I am going to start asking dancers to buy me a drink to get me interested. Let’s see how that flies.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

In FL that actually might work, lots of lushes and broke gals desperate for even one dance. I might try the you buy one I'll buy one technique first

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Others have proposed this approach here. None have come back with stories of success. But take a crack at it and report back.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I've had strippers buy me a drink before, but then again it's usually after I just dumped a bunch of money on them in VIP OR they know I'm ABOUT to dump a bunch of money on them in VIP

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

@DC you haven't been to FL yet. It just might work....

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

You're a trail-blazer - we've had it backwards a long time - in business it's usually the seller that buys for the potential buyer - we've been taken advantage of long enough!

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Last week, a dancer bought me a drink, That was a first for me.

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

I offered early on to my ATF that I can tip you more or buy you a drink. Since then most of the time she buys her own drinks and food.

Profile picture for Lil_Baller100
Lil_Baller100
•

only a broke ass bitch makes a hoe buy a drink for his broke ass

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Next thing you know, it will occur to you to ask “why don’t YOU pay ME to dance for you instead?”

A stripper will be very taken aback by such a unique and witty line.

“I offered early on to my ATF that I can tip you more or buy you a drink. Since then most of the time she buys her own drinks and food.”

Omg, I’ve been tempted to just ask for straight cash instead of a drink before. Too bad most prefer just the drink...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement