tuscl

Turn the tables

LostinFLA
Evil Sheldon!
Tuesday, September 4, 2018 7:16 PM
I think I am going to start asking dancers to buy me a drink to get me interested. Let’s see how that flies.

10 comments

• ime
    6 years ago
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    In FL that actually might work, lots of lushes and broke gals desperate for even one dance. I might try the you buy one I'll buy one technique first
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Others have proposed this approach here. None have come back with stories of success. But take a crack at it and report back.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I've had strippers buy me a drink before, but then again it's usually after I just dumped a bunch of money on them in VIP OR they know I'm ABOUT to dump a bunch of money on them in VIP
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    @DC you haven't been to FL yet. It just might work....
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You're a trail-blazer - we've had it backwards a long time - in business it's usually the seller that buys for the potential buyer - we've been taken advantage of long enough!
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Last week, a dancer bought me a drink, That was a first for me.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I offered early on to my ATF that I can tip you more or buy you a drink. Since then most of the time she buys her own drinks and food.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    only a broke ass bitch makes a hoe buy a drink for his broke ass
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Next thing you know, it will occur to you to ask “why don’t YOU pay ME to dance for you instead?” A stripper will be very taken aback by such a unique and witty line. “I offered early on to my ATF that I can tip you more or buy you a drink. Since then most of the time she buys her own drinks and food.” Omg, I’ve been tempted to just ask for straight cash instead of a drink before. Too bad most prefer just the drink...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion