tuscl

Follies

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
After reading reviews about ready to book flight!

33 comments

• ime
    6 years ago
    It's all marketing.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You’re going to blow your Tijuana money;)
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Brush up on your Spanish!
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Road trip!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ twentyfive no i won't blow my tj money i just can't always travel to tj because of work! Atlanta is an hour and 15 minute flight! @shadowcat comment like that make me wanna go even more! I study spanish 2 to 4 hours every day and i have google translate downloaded on my phone!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Country, If you like a good steak, go here :

https://www.bonesrestaurant.com

Not too far from Follies.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Have fun ;)
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @warrior 15 i love my latinas and a love a good steak also lol! Thanks!
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Yeah. Love them cuban hoes. Lol
  • magicrat
    6 years ago
    No prices on the menu...that can't be good!
    I do remember years ago some movers and shakers in Atlanta ate there
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I point this out, just to suggest to people that things do not have to be the way they appear.

In the organization I am building, there won't have to be such trade offs.

SJG
  • @country man why don't u meet up with someone who lives close 2 there 4 tea & donuts .?

Lololok
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate

@Nicole1994 - definite troll account
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Based on what I've read plus YouTube videos, and dancer IG profiles, Follies isn't my type of place. If I was already in Atlanta, I'd visit out of curiosity but it's not a destination (for me).
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    @CMI +1, not knocking it but it seems like a Joystick Jiffy Lube Drive Thru
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    @CMI +1, not knocking it but it seems like a Joystick Jiffy Lube Drive Thru
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    @Cman you should just go to Miami then and fly over ATL
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    You'll grope a lot more in Follies than in HK or anywhere else.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^wait, what? You said he'd grope a lot more in Follies than in Hong Kong??!!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    wow. what a statement. Hope it's true.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I did do alot ot groping at honk kong lol
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    That's why I want him to explain more. I've never been to TJ (that's gonna change in a week and two days
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Wow! I had an entire post written out but it cut the entire thing off after my smiley emojis.

I just don't understand how Anislee said you can get more groping in a US strip club (even one as good as Follies), than a Mexican brothel where you can take the girl upstairs and have all the space and freedom in the world, and for dirt cheap at that.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i think the groping mentioned is done in the showroom.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    So front room groping comparisons? I don't give a damn how much more groping you can do in the front room of Follies vs Hong Kong. If I had to pick between the two I'd take Hong Kong any day of the week.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Yes, this is groping all the way to third base and rounding the bag, all during most girls' $10 table dance. It's a beautiful thing :-)
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    What is this nasties sinners place? I give free shawarma for girls here.
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    And dry clean specials eith stain guarantee for lacy sexies wear like my dearest Nicole pictures on cameras internets.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Damn, Dad is out trolling his own daughter. I guess Dad is Eminem and Nicole is MGK.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You can usually grope-away at Follies during the $10 floor-dances but not that much if you're not paying
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I groped all i wanted at hk for dollar tips! For 10 fichas groping and makeout sessions
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I would take hk over anything! But don't add always have time to fly to tj! Atlanta hour flight
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Follies and Mon Venus are groping factory. Dances are full contact. Best in USA.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion