tuscl

Let's go!

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I was talking to a stripper I've known for a couple years, and I mentioned to her that I was considering going on a tour of Italy and Sicily. The stripper says, "Let's go! After Christmas!"

I was just making conversation, not offering to take her with me. Her comment struck me as very presumptuous, since I would be the one paying for the trip. But maybe it would be fun to have a stripper companion in Italy. What could go wrong?

26 comments

• hero_007
    6 years ago
    Are you married?
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Be a good story about how you brought a stripper to Italy that started some international incident.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Go alone and enjoy some Italian pussy
  • PrimetimeSchein
    6 years ago
    Fuck it take the lass with you
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    You read the situation totally wrong and completely out of context... she was offering to take you :)
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    Try her out on a shorter trip first
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    Take her to Olive Garden first and see how that goes.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    They have computer screen cleaner over there in Italy or are they still using Windex?
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    hero_007, I am not married.

"Take her to Olive Garden first and see how that goes." Grand1511, that is the best suggestion.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    Have you heard of something called flirting? Whether she was presuming or not, behave like she wanted to role-play. Use it to flirt heavy, make up some humor.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    No, shailynn, Windex is a Greek thing! (See "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" if you don't believe me)
    ;-D
  • Bbybunny
    6 years ago
    I say stuff like that all the time. I love traveling and mostly travel alone so having someone to explore with would be fun. Chances are she wasn’t serious though.

Ironically I’m planning a trip to Italy as well. Strippers love Italy.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    When you get to Italy, ask for some pineapples on your pizza!!
  • Stripclubaddict1
    6 years ago
    It’s a given, you’ve already fucked her, right?
  • SuperDude
    6 years ago
    Will you have to pay for everything, including her air fare, meals, souvenirs for herself and family, shopping for clothes and night clubbing in Rome? Will she attempt to bring drugs on the trip and get you busted at the airport? Is she expecting you to pay her for her companionship or compensate her for lost income because she is not dancing? Can she maintain conversation and hold your interest for the duration? Can you handle being in Italy and stuck with a "dumb stripper?"
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    might be fun for threesomes...
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I agree she was flirting or joking but you never know where that may lead.
    Olive Garden used to have a dish called Tour of Italy though. She might like the Tour of Italy or something else. I don't know if you are already sleeping with her but no way would I take someone I don't know or never been out with on a long trip. If you discover she's a pain to be with longer than a hour or few hours or expects to be paid for her time, you're stuck with her and or possibly paying to send her home with a hissy fit ruining your tine.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    SuperDude: "Will you have to pay for everything, including her air fare, meals, souvenirs for herself and family, shopping for clothes and night clubbing in Rome?"

I'm sure I would have to pay for everything. Shopping for clothes is something I hadn't considered, but I'm sure she would want to do that. The all-inclusive trip would be all the compensation she would receive. I'm not made of money.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    I had an awesome time when I took one on a few trips. You only live once!
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Just fix her some of your famous lasagna and put on some Dean Martin.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    "Ironically I’m planning a trip to Italy as well. Strippers love Italy." --Bbybunny

Let's go!! :0)
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Replace Olive Garden with Red Lobster--I keep trying to tell you guys Crab legs and strippers go hand in hand when it comes to impressing them.

And all kidding aside take her someplace like Vegas for a weekend before you head off to Italy and see how it goes.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Of course she was serious. SA is also full of girls looking for someone to take them traveling overseas. I have stuck to LV to take girls and that is fun enough for most. I would not take anyone overseas unless she could be highly trusted and has her shit at least somewhat together. Do you want to be the one with her when she held up by border patrol for drugs, warrents or fake documents? Although we could use a good disaster travel story on TUSCL.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    No way I’d take a stripper to Italy or anywhere else. You’re single, how often you get a chance to go to Europe? Enjoy it as an unattached guy.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I took a dancer to San Fran for a long weekend once, paid for the airfare and such as I was going for free so it wasn't a big deal. I was in meeting for about 6 hours and the rest of the four days we toured Napa, Alcatraz, ate great food and had a ton of sex. Overall a great experience but one the lasted 3.5 days so it was over before I could get tired of her or she of me.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I fucking love travelling with strippers. But she's going to be a CF if not ATF by the time I'm spending even the weekend with her, much less plane tickets etc
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion