tuscl

How important is physical attraction to you at the strip club?

Saturday, September 1, 2018 11:58 AM
So there have been multiple discussions now relating to looks and 1-10 scales. Now i'm not going to limit it to just 1-10 ratings as many PLs don't evaluate girls strictly that way. But in my case, if there weren't any very beautiful girls (IMO) at any of the strip clubs around me, i would stop going. The looks, or beauty if you will, is what i can not realistically or feasibly get IRL once money is out of the equation.

So why is it so important? For me, i just have a higher esthetic need than most people i guess. That doesn't mean that other things don't matter like mileage or the overall experience (which often involves personality or persona) when getting a lap dance or VIP. But all other things being equal, there is a very noticeable difference to me from getting a dance with a 10 than getting one from a 7 or even an 8. Or if you don't use numerical ratings, a girl that you find extremely physically attractive (9+ to me) compared to one that was just above average or fairly attractive (7-8 to me). Again all else being equal.

So how important is physical attraction (even if it's really just one sided attraction) to you?

24 comments

• wallanon
    6 years ago
    I never know if I should respond to these novella questions because I might have missed something in all the text I skipped over.

"How important is physical attraction to you at the strip club?"
    "So how important is physical attraction (even if it's really just one sided attraction) to you?"

Very important. When you're sitting in the free clinic surrounded by drug addicts and hobos, it'd better be for a good reason.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    That's like asking how important is the food when you go to a restaurant.

Damn we like to deal in hypotheticals on TUSCL.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Food/restaurants is a great analogy, especially for the foodies. Is there really that big of a difference between fast food and a five star restaurant if they both get the job done? There is a hell of a difference to me and i am not a foodie.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    All this talk about dancers' looks is getting me horny and I've been mostly abstaining from the clubs lately
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Physical HAS to be first and foremost. If you don't want someone around, you'd very know their personality.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    It is incredibly shallow to judge strippers on their physical attractiveness.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    There has to be some level of attraction but I don't have to have a 9 or a10. I'm lucky in that one of my faves is 9 in looks and personality to me.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I'm shallow jack/.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Very. It's what gives the initial attraction. If she isn't pretty there is no reason to find out more.
  • shareher
    6 years ago
    Physical attraction is like top of the list. That said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. My 10 may not be the consensus 10. Ya know.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    @DC9428
    My scale is a bit nerdier. Since the scale starts at 1 and not 0, the middle or median is 5.5 and not 6 so to me a 5 would be on the lower side of average and 6 on the higher side but still average. 7 and 4 are above and below average but not noticeably good or bad looking. 8 and 3 are clearly good looking or ugly. 9 and 2 are very good looking or very ugly respectively. 10 is basically perfect and 1 is coyote ugly. I haven't seen many at all of the last examples and i'm grateful about not seeing the 1s.

So yeah at the stripclub i'm really just interested in 9+s but i can work with strong 8s. A 7 would require every other intangible for me to maintain interest in her. Shallow maybe, but thems the breaks for me and that's how i vote when my wallet is concerned. Unfortunately, IRL i'm pickier than i probably have any right to be so that's why i'm stuck in this hobby/habit/addiction.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    6 years ago
    @DC sums it up PERFECT
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    good scale!
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "the only thing that attracts me to dancers are their butts and boobs. everything else is irrelevant"

This explains a lot about you ldk.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    Very important, I don’t go to the strip club for mental attraction.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    Who the fuck would go to a strip club full of uglies?
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    My dick acts like a divining rod or homing beacon, just takes me to whatever it likes. He usually knows what he is doing.
  • Stripclubaddict1
    6 years ago
    I agree with, the hotter, the better. I’m not there to talk school, or business. I’m there to have beautiful big boobed women dance for me
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    It's very important. I'm not going to get a dance from someone Im not attracted to. As far as the level of attractiveness I'd be very happy to get a dance from a 10 with a nice attitude but if a 7 approaches me with a nice attitude, I might bite as well. I realize the 10 might be busy or have a very bad attitude and I don't have time to get to know all the dancers.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Do me, physical attraction is a must. I'm more lenient with stage tipping but when it comes to dances, I only buy if she's metaphorically lick-able from head to toe. Yes, head to toe. Otherwise she's not hot enough. LD is a very visual experience especially when the club or state is no-contact.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Fortunately, I don't really care if they find me attractive or not so long as they give quality lappers.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    When I look for a dancer, my desire is to find one who will fuck me - or let me fuck her hard - so looks don’t make a huge difference.

I’ve over paid to take a few 9’s to VIP - and gotten shit mileage from them. They were more interested in watching themselves in the mirrors - than making sure I came hard.

My sweet spot would be a 6 - with low self esteem - who is prone to making poor choices - and who is looking for any excuse to bang one out!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Physical attraction is everything, but really it is just liking the girl. And that is also influenced by how she is dressed and painted up. I deal with girls I like, and not based on that 1 -10 scale.

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion