tuscl

#where they do that it?

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
In detroit ?

#self contradictory

#some people like to criticize trolls for trolling..but then why do they respond to thr majority of troll comments and troll posts with paragraphs , Demands, and crazy curse words that even middle schoolers don't use on people whom they havent seen face to face ?..

Lolol #new tuscl hashtag

19 comments

• Title should be revised to #where they do that at
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Most of the trolls here, what they are doing is posting negative meta narrative.

That is, they don't speak to people, and about what they are saying, they instead try to launch a negative meta-narrative, a conversation about the conversation, and attacking the poster. They make it hard to have an serious conversations. They insist on bringing everything down to their level.

And then of course since most of the people here are subservient to herd think, if one person jumps on someone with non-sense, then lots of others will follow and believe what is being said.

Most of the people here have spines made of silly putty.

SJG
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I personally love the (non malicious) trolls.

Though I do wonder weather undernearh txtittyfag’s anger, there’s a good chill side to him somewhere.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    No you haven’t. We’ve had plenty of good chats about Round Rock donuts and the like (which I still need to try) with you.

But as someone who met up with the queen troll, I believe there’s an underlying good side with (most) users here despite the internet sometimes bringing out our bad sides. You’re interesting because I can’t tell. On one hand, you seem capable of it. On the other, you’re very devoted to your flaming.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Nicole is not a troll, not in anyway at all. She just posts coming from a little bit different perspective, and she likes to start her own threads more that reply to existing ones.

SJG

Steely Dan Live 2008 - Cincinnati, HQ Video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hL9702N…
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Now SJG is defending Nicole! Holy shit - the wheels really have come off this place! Maybe Nicole can be one of the stripper quality whores who his organization objectifies - and uses as personal sex slaves! If she would stop posting - and shut up - her hands, holes and mouth - might be put to good use by several horny men!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    No, a troll is someone just trying to attack people to make trouble. Nicole is not like that in any way.

SJG
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Nicole94 should keep posting as a public service announcement as to one of the benefits to condoms.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    SJG - you just described yourself! You are a chump who trolls a strip club board!

When did you last step inside of a strip club? Last week? Last year? Before Y2K?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Whack!

Cashman, my privacy wall is there, whether or not you like it. You probably gave yourself a concussion, besides making a blood stain on my wall.

If you don't understand or respect privacy, then that is your problem. But I am the one who ends up having to clean of the blood stains.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You spend your time on a strip club site - and never review any clubs. You have no involvement in clubs. You never go to strip clubs. You spout information you read on the internet as though it’s factual - especially crap about underground clubs (that don’t exist).

Then - in order to avoid having to answer questions - and show everyone that you are a loser sitting in a musty basement - you put up a privacy wall!

You are a turd - who has been tossed from most other moderated boards. You only exist here because it’s unmoderated -
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Whack, now two new blood stains on my privacy wall, people who think the privacy of my f2f life is somehow 'negotiable'.

Oh well, the paramedics took them away, Xrays, cat scans.

If you guys keep challenging the privacy of my f2f life, my replies to you will not be polite.

SJG
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Cashman you slam dunked that chump. When he starts the privacy wall talk it means he's been defeated.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Whack!

Another blood stain on my wall. And another intruder, likely suicidal, knocked out cold. May have a concussion. It he keeps doing it he will suffer from irreparable brain damage.

My f2f life is private. Makes no difference who does or does not like this, or even understand it.

Those who insist on challenging my privacy must be suicidal, no other feasible explanation.

SJG
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “ ppl that earn flames get flames im the prism of truth 4 the delusional liars n posers that refuse to look in the mirror i show them wut they rly look like but sum close there eyes n refuse 2 c so they get xtra lessons.”

True. Though I could argue there’s little point checking to see who is delusional.

Granted, I’ve been guilty of that before when I called bs on someone the other day. But I regret doing that now. After all, this is an unmoderated message board and anybody can take on any persona they wish here.

I still think there’s someone nicer underneath the flaming. And someone has interesting ways to contribute here. And also someone who has decent grammar. :p
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ sjg privacy wall wow! What a moron!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Privacy about all aspects of my f2f life, Countryman. Makes no difference whether or not you approve or even understand it. In protecting the security of my operations I am no different from the CIA.

People who insist on challenging the privacy of my affairs, when they stand absolutely nothing to gain, they are clearly suicidal.

SJG
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "You spend your time on a strip club site - and never review any clubs. You have no involvement in clubs. You never go to strip clubs. You spout information you read on the internet as though it’s factual - especially crap about underground clubs (that don’t exist).

Then - in order to avoid having to answer questions - and show everyone that you are a loser sitting in a musty basement - you put up a privacy wall!

You are a turd - who has been tossed from most other moderated boards. You only exist here because it’s unmoderated"

Haha
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Chessmaster, you don't have to accept the privacy of my f2f life. It makes no difference to me at all.

But if you want to kill yourself, please don't do it on my privacy wall, go do it someplace else where I will not have to clean up the mess.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion