Ossy's lounge in Carrol, Iowa

Is it worth a trip there

7 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    You lost me at "Iowa."
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    I can't wait to read the detailed review you have surely written about this fine establishment.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Idk I danced in Des Moines like 2 nights and I was traumatized so then I tried a shithole small town in Iowa and I was again traumatized but for different reasons...

But from a customer point of view Iowa is probably one of the better states I would guess. Unless you are super picky about the girls then no LOL
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    *the shithole town I tried was Waterloo. Idk anything about Carrol, Iowa.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > Idk I danced in Des Moines like 2 nights and I was traumatized so then I tried a shithole small town in Iowa and I was again traumatized but for different reasons...

In the industry, we refer to it as Shitterton, IA. It's the nearest joint with plumbing to the Dirty Catfish MO side.
  • aham5
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't drive far . Some if the girls in des moines have or do work occasionally in carroll. I've never been, but it doenst sound all that good. Probably better than ft dodge at least.
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    I was there several years ago and for that part of Iowa, it's either Ossy's or Bookem Dano's in Denison 20 miles west of there. You can't go wrong with either one, but don't expect too much, as far as extras are concerned. I suspect something other than strippers is bringing you to Carroll.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion