tuscl

Two more postion moves and ill be traveling for business

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sunday, August 26, 2018 5:49 PM
Well we'll well... maybe in my near future lord willing I'll be blessed enough to be in a position to join the ranks of so many members that travel to locations because of business and club on the time off. Well if it happens with current company... it will be in two moves Then I'll be traveling to locations like Germany, France, Ireland, Japan, Mexico and Puerto Rico outside of the USA and inside places like Chicago, California, Iowa, Oregon, Georgia and Alabama And of course as poker takes of and higher stakes will drive me to Nevada and California and Jersey that's on the WSOP maps but if I went international with EPT tournament then wow I'll be all over Live ten to twenty years from now may be a million times different for me Wonder how this will shape me and my postings as Da Juice Mane ?

21 comments

• orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Hope you like to travel, I've been all over the US and don't care for it a whole lot. Of course if you like it and your company pays travel expenses, you might love it.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Love the thoughts to travel... haven't done much so kinda itching for it.. and yes company covers full cost... I've herd some funny stories of what some of the guys get the company to buy LMFAO
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    Happy hunting
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Maybe by then they will have bus service to Germany and Japan.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO... yeah I'll be needing to get over my fear of flying Statically it's stupid how afraid I am of flying
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Juice, I thought you were going to start a cleaning business ?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I am....surprising how productive I actually am compared to the thoughts of others So yeah if my company takes off I'll eventually obviously quite working for some one else But business has to take off first Just some of the many options in my very bright looking future
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    So your plan is to travel to other countries to clean people's toilets? I would really like to take a peak at your business plan - it must be a doozy!
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Piggly Wiggly has traveling bagboys? Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Joking aside juicebox69, I'm looking forward to reviews from abroad. Perhaps you'll meet the girl who posts as MackTruck. Remember, she's a sexy 19-year old Ukrainian blonde with C-cup titties. Just go to an FKK and ask any young Ukrainian blondes if they post as a shit truck driver on TUSCL. It'll be aces! ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Lmfao . Juice the world traveler
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    He will get so much pussy he will be sick of it
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Juice's International Toilet Scrubbers, will travel anywhere within 12 miles of Asheville. The 1984 Ford Fiesta just aint as reliable as it once was.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Just to be clear, juice, going to the shitter and getting coffee and pizza (or chicken wangs) for the boss does not constitute business travel.....;-)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I wish you continued success in your career Juice. It’s a great feeling to be moving up. Travel can be fun. It’s fun to be a young guy - who travels - and enjoys his work. Remember - the mini bar is not your friend! It can become very expensive getting to your hotel room at 3 am - watching Taxi Cab Confessions - and emptying several mini vodka bottles - a few bags of M&Ms and those cheese crackers! Not that I’ve done anything that stupid! Also - if a hot girl brings your room service up - I don’t recommend telling her to wait for you to get her tip out of your pants - and then whipping your dick out. Evidently some girls don’t enjoy that sort of thing! Wtf!
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Cashman1234 posted: "It’s a great feeling to be moving up" ^^^I thought juice said we was working as a crane operator, so this makes sense.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Dominic77 - I heard Juice was a traveling elevator salesman? His business is always on the rise!
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Actually, elevator sales have their ups and downs! ;-)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Juice, Juice, Juice, our newest business traveler, on the boss's dime and pre-tax!! And fucking them bitches everywhere he goes!! Awesome!! SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion