tuscl

Sen John McCain

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
Passed away tonight. I really wasn't a fan, he had lots of faults as we all do but I was impressed by his toughness from when he was a Viet Nam POW and between him and the guy he ran against who won the Presidency I would have preferred McCain a few years ago. RIP

39 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Wow - had not heard - read a day or two ago he had decided to stop the cancer treatment - he was a pretty unique character - RIP - he was 81
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    I felt like a whore to the republican party when I voted for him, probably the worst person we could have put up against BHO. Sure not going to be missed by me. The way he's acted in recent years, it makes sense that he had something fucked up in his head. Only a tumor on the bran could make someone start acting like a libtard.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    In memory of John I will let off a "21 gun salute" while watching nailing Palin. Im not going to be able to walk right for weeks.

https://www.xvideos.com/video33941147/li…
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ that was very touching
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ that was for General
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    This is not the time to be political. He was a man who tried to do what was right regardless of whether it was along party lines or not. That is why you hear great things being said about him from people on both sides of the aisle.

There should be more people with the conviction and bravery of John McCain in this world.

RIP
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    RIP John.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    He was a personal hero of mine RIP
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    3 shots fired so far, legs feeling queezy
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "This is not the time to be political."

It's TUSCL, one constant applies, people are going to say whatever they want to.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    4 shooooots, can barely type...
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    why do we need to drop all political animosity towards a guy that spent most of his life in politics. I didn't like him 10 years ago, I didn't like him yesterday, and I don't like him after he died. I'll feel the same way about some normal people that aren't "famous" too.

People don't like to speak ill of the dead, especially on the record, so that's why you'll hear very few negative remarks, that sure the fuck doesn't mean he was loved by all.
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    Bottom line is that he was an American hero. Like him or not, he was a brave man. I think recently the tumor had to affect his cognition

Rest In Peace
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Angry much.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    A true American hero. Still pisses me off that coward in the White House made those asinine comments about how he likes soldiers who weren’t captured. That’s coming from a chicken-shit cock-sucker who dodged the draft and would wet his adult diaper if ever faced with combat duty.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    In observance of this somber event, I implore that TUSCL provide a night mode option.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Not a religious person, but my wife and I immediately lit a candle in honor of McCain. One of the few members of the GOP Congress who was not ball-less and spineless.

He was on the wrong side of the Iraq War, but I'll remember him for the way he handled that pathetic lady who thought Obama was an "Arab. " And more importantly for helping to strike down the Obamacare repeal, which saved a lot of lives and grief.

Trump's not invited to the funeral and that's the way it should be.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Just finished the 21 gun salute and am now pissing blood. The things I do for this country...
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I just finished 4 beers and a VIP. Accidentally dropped a cover in the bottle recycling. Real American heros, this used one is for you.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    goodbye, old man.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Lames get they plane shot down like John McCain
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    This was the first I heard about it. Go to sleep and wake up and he's dead. Didn't take long between deciding to stop treatment and death. I would have liked to have heard he buried the hatchet and didn't stay bitter to the end with the president but some people prefer to stay bitter to the end is what I thought yesterday. I respect McCains service to our country. I also agree with his comments that congress isn't getting much done and it would be better if congress passed bi partisan bills. One example of getting nothing done is with social security. By the time I am retirement age, funding will have to be cut over 23% I heard if nothing is done before then. I'm ok with dropping the max income to stop paying for it to shore it up and to cut funding a little over time so as not to affect current retired people. This said in agreement with McCain that big things need to be done and aren't. It won't be fair or right to dump all the cuts suddenly on my generation and younger people suddenly because of a do nothing congress. That being said, I have no doubt more democrats will be elected who will want to raise taxes. I'm not in favor of tax increases just to raise taxes for our government to spend more. Mc Cain said he wasn't any good with economics. I respect his honesty as well. That is something rare among politicians. RIP.
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    If Mcain wasn't shot down, and successfully completed his mission, I wonder if any of us would have ever heard of him? The things you do define who you become. Some, like 25...percent, or maybe a much lower number, molest their kids, most don't because that's disgusting. But your actions turn you into someone respected, someone hated, or someone most people have never given 2 shits about. Most politicians I honesty don't give a shit if they were captured and strung up by isis, we can find someone else to name a library. Most celebrities...dont care, someone else can act or sing. At least in the case of 25 child molesters, I hope die of cancer. My friends and family in the end is all I truly care about.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    RIP John McCain. I didn’t always agree with his politics, but he seemed to be a very good man. He was one tough guy -
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I agree with the sentiments as well. At least he isn’t suffering, R.I.P.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    If I was on the Senate floor making a deciding vote on whether to allow General’s discussion post, I would slowly walk up and raise my hand before putting my thumb down, during which every member of tuscl would be elbowing thw person next to them like Bernie Sanders did during McCains thumbs down vote on Obamacare.

This guy had guts and is a great reminder how politicians can come together for bipartisanship agreements, for the good of the majority. Many people in Arizona didn’t like him because he was the party of “No”, which meant just because you want something doesn’t mean you deserve it.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    he thing I admired most about John McCain was his ability to stand for what he felt was right, and once the issue was settled, never remembered him to make a personal attack on those whom which he dissagreed. Even stand up to those that would make personal attacks on those he disagreed with.
    Good man all the way around, R.I.P.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    RIP, John McCain, and thank you for your service.

General, if you feel the need to be a horses ass, kindly start your own thread.
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    McCain is da mane!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    He was a bad ass. I loved the way he single handedly thwarted Hans's plans at the Nakatomi Plaza.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    John McCain favorability ratings by party via Fox News poll -->

Democrats:
    60% favorable
    29% unfavorable

Republicans:
    41% favorable
    48% unfavorable
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Randumblittlemember favorability ratings -->

Homosexual Men:
    84% favorable
    11% unfavorable

Others:
    2% favorable
    95% unfavorable
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    You really are sort of a fucking idiot, @Fagooner
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    :-)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    The truth hurts? Or was it the dick in your ass that hurt?
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    RIP John McCain
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    RIP
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    The man was tortured because he fought for his country, that alone deserves the respect of everyone. RIP.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "I loved the way he single handedly thwarted Hans's plans at the Nakatomi Plaza."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU0zqPGq…

Yippee-Ki-Yay, Motherfucker!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion