tuscl

Pistola wins the man award

BigPimp69
Why you Kisses Niggas for Free Hoe ?
Thursday, August 23, 2018 6:27 PM
Unlike most of the rest of you beta cucks, especially RickDugan, Pistola is a REAL man who tells it like it is. He doesn’t try any of this pontificating shit explaining how the hoes are ruining this board! But I will do it for him. We used to have intelligent, gentlemeny debates over the nature of consent with 14 year olds (In my opinion, women by default don’t mature past the age of 13, so I always thought the problem was overrated. But to each their own.) Which was one of many of the intelligent conversations only we men are capable of. He just tells it like it is and doesn’t back down. We need more men like him around here!

14 comments

• pistola
    6 years ago
    Uhhh. Thx I guess. For the record I'm not down with 14 yr olds. 21 and over. But yeah TUSCL is like a sacred locker room and if gals wanna come in an interview or hang out with us, fine - just don't wrap yourselves in a towel and splash aftershave in your pits. In other words, keep the balls sac dangling and keep it real gentlemen. Honorable mention should go to zoey. The only true potential bottom bitch on here. She just comes on and gives an opinion and doesn't try to kiss our ass or tell us to play nice.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    Bullshit, I'm the realest man here. I don't give a fuck about no haters or hoes talking shit.
  • Oh wow what brilliant logic
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    I don't need logic, my bank account speaks for itself.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Fuck you little_balls. I hope the hoes on the site here dildo your ass!! And keep making it real pistola!! This place is a sacred place indeed. But I’d rather have Trish be the bottom bitch
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “Now that we’re men, we grow facial hair/now that we’re men, I change my underwear” [view link]
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    And this my friends is what's wrong with the board. At 820 pst or 1120 we got some randy chick posting a sponge bob video.... Show us your tits.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I already have before. :)
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    With nipple or it doesn't count
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Hm maybe. What does the rest of the board think the camera angle on my next avatar should be? It won’t be a face one, but I’m open to more suggestions.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ nicespice your very pretty it doesn't matter what angle your avatar is on
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Look at mine and copy that angle
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Show your tits!
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    Daddy_Tricks In order for that to happen, they'd have to take the dildo out of your ass first and clearly that ain't happening.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion