tuscl

Chick asking me for favors

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
I got this text message last night, the third of a similar nature in the past 5 days...

*** I'm stranded on [current location], at the Mc D's for now charging my phone... Was trying to get a room or a ride to [destination area]. Can you please come pick up??? ***

Sure I've seen her a few time OTC, but normally girls come to understand pretty quickly that I'm not the guy who you call for shit like this. I told her no the first time she sent me a similar message 5 days ago. I didn't even respond the second one she sent two days later, yet here she is trying it again.

With as much OTC as I do, I get weird texts all the time, only a tiny % of which I share on here. But normally no chick confuses me for the guy who will drop what he's doing to do her some favor. Maybe she was: (a) desperate; (b) using this was a ploy to get paid; or (c) confusing me for someone else?

She was my backup chick to begin with, but now she's off the roster completely.

Anyone else get calls/texts like this?

47 comments

• Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I’ve had a similar experience and did the same thing. Said “no” the first time and after a similar request about a week later ended it after the second request. It sure doesn’t do me any good to go for those pleas but it also doesn’t really do her any good over time either, ime.

I think the answer to your question is most likely a combination of a and b.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Wow, she sent you 3 texts in 5 days...I'm amazed you've been able to go on with your life.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I had shit like this with sugar babies from SA... big reason I quite lol.... got tied of these messages and I assumed this is how most make their money

Must work often enough but not with me
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    two_shits, the issue is what she is texting, not just the frequency. Read more slowly if you need to.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Send her a text that you’ll be right there then ghost and block her number;)
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Just slap them into submission. They are all a damaged lot and they just need a strong daddy to keep them in line. Not a beta boy like you LOL
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Used to be the world knew when men were men, and didn’t get sucked into female shrillness...Now you have to be more of a man to compensate
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    This is why bitches be running wild with asking for shit. Or going on this message board bitching about misogyny...just like Nicole1994
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    I’ve gone as far as 25 miles out of my way to pick up a girl for OTC activity. That by definition answers the question: What’s in it for me? So, Rick I guess you have to see what kind of motivation the lady is offering.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Take it easy, there Daddy_Tricks, Rick has one of the more fragile psyches on here. Can't you see this barrage of texts from that uncaring stripper has left him an emotional wreak?

Right now he needs our unconditional male support and a shoulder to cry out (in a manly way, of course).
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Naw man I’m too busy for that shit.

Rick, can you inbox me this chicks info since she out of your roster?? She will be very welcome in my roster making me some money
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Btw I hear you got a manly back brace. Does it slow leak testosterone into your system to help out with your manliness??
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    3Legged, I'm not confused about what motivation she's offering. Even if she didn't make it clear in another text, any girl who I've taken OTC knows better than to reach out to me unless she's going to perform. I'm not burdened by any nice guy image and all the nonsense that comes with it.

I do OTC on my timeline, not theirs. That's not to say that I'm immune to a nice spur of the moment offer, but "come pick me up at the McDs and maybe get me a room" isn't gonna' cut it.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    “I'm not burdened by any nice guy image and all the nonsense that comes with it.

I do OTC on my timeline, not theirs.”

Naw dawg you’re very burdened if you made a thread about it.

But at least two bits is softer for you. I however always stay frosty
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I made a thread about it because I don't normally get texts like this (for good reason) and I thought that it would be an interesting topic, Anyone who disagrees can obviously feel free to do so. ;)
  • Lolol daddy tricks wants to call me names .but if anything , he is uneducated

Misogyny ain't a "female issue" it is a "human thing "
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    If talking about real strippers on a strip club website is too boring, then I suppose you can always go back to commenting on bad satirical rap directed at another screen name, troll on troll violence, KFC chicken, bad impersonations of strippers in lieu of real ones, issues IRL with civilian women and all of the other stuff that has infested this board for a long time now.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Nicole, there is a natural order to things. Women are a more emotionally fragile lot and they need a strong man to guide them in life and make good choices.

Otherwise they becomes strippers and other kinds of hoes lol

Now, perhaps you can go cry on rickdugan’s shoulder. Who clearly wants to do this “egalitarian” bullshit even throw it backfired on him just recently
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @ Two_Shits A/K/A Echopizza, not too long ago you were looking for advice, now it seems that a quick study such as yourself (of course you learned from the best) really knows his way around the barnyard, I see you doing very well with those docile cows, but you won’t handle Rick the Lion like I did, you’re stepping out of you league boy, I’d keep my head down if I were you.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    “If talking about real strippers on a strip club website is too boring,”

Ah contraire. I’m glad you made this post. It’s thought provoking. It’s time for us real men to take back the board from all the women who have infested this place recently
  • Idk if Women are more emotional

BUT..IF(I said if) we are, Women being more emotionally intelligent does not make us more emotionally fragile

• BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    But if you want to know what I would have done: Just ignore the text (block her number temporarily if you’re too tempted to reply) and message her out of the blue again whenever you the MAN decide.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Nicole, go make me a sandwich
  • Daddy tricks..go get an education

Holla @ me if u want me to help u with ur ivy league applications . ..maybe then I can introduce u to women at those schools who are running the offices of top investment banks which MEN wish they could do

Lolol
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Twenty, an old man who trolls like an over-emotional girl, with poorly written material to boot, after being called out for defending pedophiles doesn't get to claim that he "handled' anyone. I've tried to be nicer to you lately since you put aside the trolling and started posting content instead, but it looks like you're relapsing. Perhaps dementia is setting in even further revising your memories of past events? If this leads to another round of you following me around the board like my personal troll bitch then so be it, but keep in mind that you weren't really smart enough to pull it off then and probably won't do a better job of it now, whichever screen name you choose to use. ;)

But ok, I think I got my answer with this attempt to write something topical about actual stripper interactions. Back to trolling I suppose, with all of the wonderous OT posts mi with topics like dayshift abstinence, cumming in pants and the like sprinkled in.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    You’re going to wrap your body in an ivy costume for me? And you want me to apply it on you?? Okay darling since you asked nicely I will

And my hoes are sucking their way to the top of those investment banks perfectly for me

But nice try with trying to distract me. I still want my sandwich
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    “Twenty, an old man who trolls like an over-emotional girl, with poorly written material to boot, after being called out for defending pedophiles doesn't get to claim that he "handled' anyone.”

Good for you to go after 25 when he was trying to go after two_bits. Good thing you see the light on two bits and are taking steps to get your man card back.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Two bits and I really know what’s best for this board. Unlike the simps who freaked out over two girls going shopping
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Daddy Tricks says: ". It’s time for us real men to take back the board from all the women who have infested this place recently"

A-fuckin-MEN. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed all the estrogen up on this board.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    rick your MO is to pursue low volume girls, but it seems like you end up with pros that make you think they are low volume. my success rate is pretty low to get strippers on their backs but i dont get texts like this. is this girl an addict or homeless? how expensive can it be to get an uber and go home?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Uber requires a credit card or bank card which sadly a lot of strippers don’t have.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Wow I’m getting a cult following lately a wanna be pimp and a millenial pizza delivery boy, with a butt plug that he calls a back brace. And of course the most emotional girly boi Ricki, the girl who posts all over stripper web and posts like the milquetoast of the year. Fuckin hoo rah pussies, seems like jealousy to me !
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "is this girl an addict or homeless?"

Rick's "girls" do tend to be low rent addicts and/or over-the-hill washed up strippers with emotional problems.

Unlike the fresh, girl-next-door, college age hotties Daddy Tricks be running.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Salty posted: "rick your MO is to pursue low volume girls, but it seems like you end up with pros that make you think they are low volume."

Well, I really only post the outlier stories, so what you see here is far from the sum total of what I do. The 29 out of 30 stripper interactions that go off without a hitch, with girls a manageable amount of drama, probably wouldn't make for interesting reading.

But fair point re: this girl. She is obviously higher volume than I initially believed if she is sending these types of messages.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Two_Shits
    Unlike the fresh, girl-next-door, college age hotties Daddy Tricks be running.

Really all the coke heads that guy is running, I doubt that he has anything better than a hoodrat.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    “A-fuckin-MEN. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed all the estrogen up on this board.”

Glad to be talking with another real man.

“But fair point re: this girl. She is obviously higher volume than I initially believed if she is sending these types of messages.”

Also wtf? Low volume amateurs would be the worst at this.

They good cause they think $2000 for bareback fucking+sleeping overnight+morning sex for four times in a month is a good deal.

But that’s also why they try to treat you like they would a cuck their age.

As for my hoes, they may be college aged and college quality. However, they are only allowed to take two classes a semester. Or only one if it’s math (LOL hopefully they don’t fail). They gotta stay focused on making me money
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Good thing I coach my girls on how to hustle right...unlike the girls who come rick’s way. And he struggles with them too LOL
  • K
    6 years ago
    I get texts, emails, phone calls and even an occssional stop in often. She needs a ride, money, advice, a night out. I politely decline most. My response gets stronger if my first one is ignored. By the third or fourth i make it very clear one more will get her blocked.

It is part of this hobby. Sometimes i do grant the request. Any that abuse it get filtered out quickly so it usually is a genuine emergency.

Why not help out someone if it wont hurt me? Id give you a ride if i knew you half as well as i know these ladies.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    K, acknowledging girls will be girls and anticipating that means you’re submitting to their drama frame.

They need to *know* that their behavior is unacceptable. Spank them if you must.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    good advice.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Why thank you my good man
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Good to see some testosterone on here
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    and i admit I've helped one otc girl too much... :(
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Yeah, I’ve gotten these, though never, despite being the only ones for whom I’d do it without a thought, from the MILF or the ATF.

Mostly I respond as you’ve indicated here, with either a “no” or silence as appropriate. Sometimes, if it’s someone I like, I’ll proffer a brief sojourn at the local no-tell as recompense for my trouble. Most of those I would actually ask say yes. Once, I asked “spend the night when we get back?” She responded almost immediately with “yes!” And followed through.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    I used to see a girl OTC that would text me once or twice a month because she needed a ride home from work. It just meant she had a slow shift and wanted to make some money OTC without having to pay for an Uber to get home.

Before we started getting together OTC she used to send "I'm so bored, come see me at the club" texts with about the same frequency when she was working a slow shift.

The "I need a ride" texts are just an OTC girl's form of cold call sales. As long as she doesn't so it too often I prefer the "I need a ride" texts instead of the "cone see me in the club" version because at least you know what you're getting OTC more ao than ITC.
  • gentleman_scholar
    6 years ago
    My ATF is special and I want her to know it. While I won't necessarily stop what I'm doing for this kind of text, when I do get back to her I tend to say something like "Sorry I couldn't help last night, just saw your text" and then I let her know my availability for our usual thing (which is what keeps her hanging around anyway).

If other girls pull this kind of shit I tell them they're just someone I chose to spend a couple hours with while my sugar baby was waiting for her nails to dry. That tends to solve the problem.
  • K
    6 years ago
    Whodey
    there have been many I need a ride texts that aren't a pretext for OTC. Most often the text for OTC is "what are you doing?" or "I could use a soak in a hot tub"

"I need a ride" could be her car broke down, she lost her license or insurance, she got so drunk last night she spent the night partying with another dancer and needs a ride to her car or she drove in with another dancer and that dancer left early or went OTC with a customer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion