tuscl

I'm so queen of troll that I attewxqxnded trump rally in a burqa that i have sto

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Lolol...I told nice spice this which she even commented about saying that I told her this in her thread talking about she was hanging out with me

I wore burqa to send message to crowd that their hatred was not gonna stop me from wearing any type of clothing lolol

Mic drop

Nicole out

36 comments

• Wtf I butchered title

Meant to say "I am so queen of troll that I attended trump rally in the burqa that I have stored in my closet "
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lmao
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    LMFAO you crazy fuck
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Nicokeyes is the jester of trolls in the court of TUSCL.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Careful you don't get deported
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You should take a pic in your burqa and make that your avatar
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    First time I heard of a woman voluntarily wearing a burqa. When do you plan on wearing it next time?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Nicokeyes: attewxqxnded!

Trump: covfefe!
  • I don't

I just wore it like once yr to pray
  • And damn u must not know a lot of muskim women which u attempt to speak on .
    Cuz ton of them wear view a voluntarily

Smh .
  • Not gonna post the pic on here cuz last thing ima have is y'all eroticizing me in it...fucking disrespectful
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Though I must admit, you would definitely benefit from a new cell phone.

When will your provider allow an upgrade?
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    And no one ever said she was a juice troll really ?

Bitch even text like me
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ Nicole1994

I know a number of Muslim women. Those who wear head coverings typically wear a hijab, and on a couple of occasions I’ve seen a couple wearing a niqab. A burqa is extremely rare to see.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Nichole hot as fuck
  • Lol in like a year
  • But even if I had better phone probably still make bc I only type good on laptop lol
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    So is that what it is that causes so many typos....an old phone?

Nicole, please don't say you have some old, cracked screen ass phone?
  • No its a smart phone and it looks like a normal one..

I mean I just said i type better on laptops..more comfortable
  • Lol I hate texting in general lol
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I've got the old cracked ass phone yo LMFAO
  • Juice u say lmao a lot
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Islam lol.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    WGAF
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Nichole marry me
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I like the part about not wanting to post a picture in the burqa so we don't eroticize it.

Nicole1994, you do realize that juicebox69 just stared at a picture of a woman in a burqa, imagined it was you, and rubbed one out using BBQ sauce as lube.

And you don't even want to know what the weirdos who think you are juicebox69 did with the mental image of Nicole1994 in a burqa! Trust me, you wouldn't say "brilliant!"

However, you might say "eww...sticky!"
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LMFAO
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    So nicole, did anyone give u a hard time at the trump rally? I would think you would be harassed less than a person in a MAGA hat at a Democrat rally. Did u have a sign or say anything, or did I just stand there?
  • Experienced harrassment TO LARGE DEGREE. Some Bitch took off my head scarf and told me to go "back home"

Btw..I don't consider myself Democrat nor republican
  • Ralph Nader is where its at .fuck everyone else lol.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I am so queen of a troll i just go play in traffic lollol. Mic drop dumb bitch out!
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    In breaking news new Vegas odds have N94 as 4:2 odds to place in the Preakness
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    After the bitch took off your head scarf, did the guys demand that you put it back on. Hahaha. Jk, you're super cute. ;)
  • Lol

Many ppl , one dude, who saw it just apolgoized on her behalf..

Lol she said to go back home

I told her I was born here in already home..and shy she told me to go home instead of telling that to her European ancestors lolol

#Mic drop
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Remember the Muslim family which lost their son while he was serving as a Captain in the US Army. Insulting them, he has insulted everyone who has or is serving in our Armed Forces.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion