tuscl

Absolute Truth/A new PL low or High for me... Can you top it?

So, I was in a mood today, work has been going extremely well, Stress and tension have been building up though especially as I've been pounding through 65-70 hour weeks almost all year. So I decided to take a little personal time this afternoon, Hit Subi's & saw only one girl I'd want to be with but had already been with her a couple of times recently so decided to head to my go to spot instead the Flight Club.

This is where something happened that's never happened to me before. It's probably a sign that I need to diversify a bit, or perhaps I need to revamp my efforts and finish what I've started. To be determined. Those of you familiar with the Flight Club know it's a PL mecca. Anything you want is available. I went to the upstairs bar, and had a few drinks this afternoon, there were about 15- 20 girls dancing. Two girls rotation on the main stage, two songs each. As I was settling in, Lynn came up on stage, we smiled at each other. Then came Chloe, then came Carrissa, followed by Nikki and then finally Jersey. It took me a few minutes to take this all in, but sure as shit, I have fucked each of them, more than once, not all at the Flight club but I'm not lying I have been with all of them. Five fucking dancers in a row up on stage, and I'd done them all... Now there will be those out there that will have their own stories to tell, there will be those out there who will say I'm full of shit, but it's absolutely true. As I continued my drinking I thought about this a bit... Either I need to go to other clubs, or perhaps I need to investigate the other 10 or so dancers there that I've missed. Either way I had a great time, picked an old favorite, left feeling much better and stress free! Judge all you want, I don't care, it works for me.

16 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    If you're having fun, then it's fine.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I live a day's drive or a short flight away from the D, but Flight Club is currently my favorite and most frequently visited club. If it's not broke, don't fix it. I almost always have a great time there, it's more pricey than other places, but you get what you pay for (so to speak) and it's a great atmosphere.

Just think, there's 5 girls you know will show you a good time, and you apparently like them all, so why would you go somewhere else?
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I think you need to investigate the other 10 that you've missed.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I can't say I've had sex with all the dancers in the club, but I've had sex with all the ones I would rate 8 or above.
  • Corvus
    6 years ago
    Well done Sal69, well done. You too Jack
  • samsung1
    6 years ago
    Flight club is like two clubs in one considering you can walk down the street to bogarts
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Speaks volumes to both your experience, and the club's low turnover. I was gonna say something like, I bet Misterwonderful could have something like that happen like that at Hong Kong since he goes so often. But he's also said that the turnover is so high that he won't even see the same girls again within a month.

Still, Sal69 that's impressive in my book. Detroit confirmed as PL heaven in the US.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    One night I was talking with my favorite non-extras dancer and she noticed I had been getting dances from several different gals. As I looked around the club I looked at her and said I just counted 7 dancers here tonight that have had my dick in their mouth at one time or another.
  • RTP
    6 years ago
    I am not sure why you want a pat on the back. You are paying someone to play who accepts pay for play as her profession. This is not a measure of your manhood, but a statement on the size of your wallet.
  • dancewdcpa
    6 years ago
    Keep enjoying the ride(s) Sal!
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    I would say neither high nor low..... just a statement of your willingness to spend and frequency in visiting one of the best clubs around; I can honestly say, the best I have ever been in. Good decision making on your part is what I call it. I think all of the Flight Club Frequent Flyers (FCFF?.. new acronym?) could find themselves in a similar situation on a given night. We should consider ourselves fortunate and hope nothing fucks up the machine.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Can't top it. Usually I'm the other extreme in that I rarely see the same dancer more than once. Both because I don't get out all that often and also because I tend to mix it up with clubs (or at least I used to when younger). So to me, every night always an all-new line-up of fresh faces.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Or the girls you have been with hide from you from that time forward.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    ^ Wouldn't doubt it.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    This is not remotely surprising in a place like that. I have a club like that where OTC is easy to pick up. On any given shift, I may see three or four dancers who I've taken out multiple times and this is a small club.

The problem I run into, however, is that, unlike a high volume brothel like the Flight Club, these girls operate under the pretense that this is not routine for them. This creates drama for me from time to time when I am deciding on which girl to take out or even when I start exploring the ones that I have not.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I have noticed that nights (at least on weekends) are always featuring a completely different lineup, so whenever I visit, there is always a good chance the girl I take to VIP will be the first time with that particular girl. However, the more I go, the more I do see girls I am familiar with, and a few of them do remember me despite the fact I’ve only had one VIP session with them. The way I see it, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

Also, Longball’s FCFF (Flight Club Frequent Flyers) acronym should definitely be added to the list of cliques on TUSCL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion