tuscl

Dating

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, August 20, 2018 9:04 PM
Usually if I date it's always close to my age.. even the few strippers I dated was a year or two from me. I've tried some ten year gaps and it didn't really work.. usually don't get that shot anyways I've tried even a few older birds ten years ahead of me and same just was odd Usually what just feels right is three years or less gasped from my age How you guys feel ?

9 comments

• crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    You may be on to something
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yeah think
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    [view link] "R. Kelly, that's my nigga, so I like girls young 18 to 23, black and white girls come"
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    My boyfriend is nine years older than me. :)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    shit. if i had a girl ten years younger she'd still be in her late fifties.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    if she was forty to fifty years younger that would work.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Bitches gotta be 30 to 40 years younger than me.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    Most of the single guys on here (and by most I mean everybody but me) have realized they are undatable IRL and have resigned themselves to a life of strip clubs and P4P. Of course, my appearance, demeanor, and means are completely different from these losers, which is why I’m able to date (FWB, not P4P) model quality civie twenty something hotties. Lately I’ve been hitting some of the busier local sports bars seven nights a week. 5.5 of the last 7 times I’ve been out to one of those clubs, I’ve met a bunch of single or at least unattached females, super good looking, got a few digits and lined up real dates, no P4P. For some reason my Hawaiian shirt and fashionable back brace combination is like catnip to the college age hotties.
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    My current g/f is 20 years younger than I am - she's 38. Old for a dancer but I see her as a woman who happens to dance for a living. At some point age doesn't matter...I'm more aware of all the SS a dancer might carry as baggage, as most do. So far she's been actually normal.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion