tuscl

Bully dancers ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Doesn't happen often, but I don't like it when I'm with a dancer, whether I'm interested in her or not, and another dancer kinda barges in b/c she decided I was her customer - makes me wonder if such dancers are kinda a bully that intimidate other dancers when she makes up her mind she wants to make a particular sale - in the unlikely event this has happened to me it's been b/c I was w/ the bully b/f and she either thinks I was there to see her or just decided I was her customer b/c I was w/ her b/f - and when I say it makes me feel bad is b/c I feel bad for the other dancer that was there first that perhaps may be getting bullied by some dancer(s) in the club - in the rare instance this has happened I've told the offender to take a hike even if she was my type.

Not saying this is common at all, but:

1) have you ever been in such a position where another dancer sorta barged in while another dancer was trying to engage you?

2) are there dancers that actually physically intimidate other dancers when it comes to calling dibs on a customer(s)?

29 comments

• PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Once I went to a dancer A who I previously knew and said I wanted a dance. She was on stage and dancer B who was new to me came by. I did the math and decided to get dances with B while A was on stage. There was enough time for 3 songs which is what we did. A kept intimidatingly staring and non-verbally threatening B who got extremely scared.

Looking back I was still a bit of a newb then and should have just told B whats up.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    This kind of aligns with my post about moving on from a CF to another dancer. I haven't experienced this but I have seen it and now read about it. I just try to be polite and tell her that I am with dancer x so, to bad in essence.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    In the late 2000s I was at an Arlington, TX mixed-dive (b/f the city pretty-much got rid of almost all the clubs circa 2009/10) - anyway I would visit this dive from time to time and there was a short/slim but curvy AA that always made a beeline for me b/c I liked chocolate and high-mileage and she checked both boxes thus I would spend pretty-well on her.

This club was a bit of a dive and $$$ wasn't as easy for dancers to make considering there was a very nice club just half a block away that got the better clientele - anyway slim AA is on-stage and I'm sitting at a table when a medium-build AA sits next to me to chat me up - I didn't notice b/c I had my attention on this girl that was talking me up but she noticed the slim AA glaring in our direction and the ebony next to me said along the lines of "she keeps looking over here she's gonna get beat down" - kinda made things uncomfortable.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    This kinda aligns with that thread about difficult PLs in the point that I was trying to make, I go to the club as a customer and don’t get involved in the theatrics that many of these girls pull. I’ve left clubs in the past where the drama was out of control and I really hate when these dancers try to pull me into these things that I have no interest in.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Nice to see this being said. I get so awkward when girls do this. I tend to politely excuse myself and let the customer make his own decision. Sadly it works on a lot bc they are too shy to tell her to piss off but I get some guys who tell me how rude the other girl was and that I handled it nicely, after they chase me back down. And yes some of them do like to intimidate other dancers this way on purpose (customers too). As much as it bothers me I do see how it makes them money so I guess I don’t blame them if it works for them
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    For me it's not about being pulled into drama - it's about not liking a person (apparently) being mistreated - and it seems I can rectify the situation w/o much consequence.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Whenever I’ve been in a position where a dancer gets possessive or jealous, I just whip out my...favorite line: “If my *wife* can handle me fucking other women, so can you.”
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Papi, shit like this happens all the time, especially when there is real money on the line. Now the girls that know me ITC understand that I won't tolerate them overtly fucking with my entertainment by pulling this shit in front of me. A girl who doesn't know me yet is blown off when she starts this shit (unless she is the one I really want badly) and gets one warning if I ever even deal with her again.

But what we can't control is what happens in the DR. I've had good prospects scared off by other bitches plenty of times. As frustrating as this is, there is only so much we as customers can do about it. At the end of the day, these girls have to be able to stand up for themselves if they are going to compete for customers.

I've even had weird situations where my first OTC choice for the evening suddenly drops out of the running because my second OTC choice confronted her in the DR and scared her off. When I know about it, I'm left with the choice of rewarding the 2nd choice for bad behavior or going home without getting laid by an attractive and ready girl. I've gone both ways on this depending on my mood and how horny I was.

The most frustrating ones, however, are those that I don't even know about when it happens and only hear about days, weeks or even months later. Again though, if a girl won't even help herself by at least trying to find some workaround (like texting to make arrangements), then there is nothing that a guy can really do about it.
  • TacoBob
    6 years ago
    Happens all the time. I’m a well-known regular at my home club. Most days, I have 3-4 dancers I’m there to visit with. But one dancer thinks she owns me whenever she’s present, going so far as to threaten other dancers in the dressing room (or so I’m told). And others tend to monopolize my time, even if I’m sitting with others.

The key is always to be clear about what you want and what you’re willing to pay for. If someone does something that pisses you off, explain that it is unacceptable and close the wallet until the behavior improves.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @rick: “But what we can't control is what happens in the DR.”

While it’s true that we can’t *control* what they do in the DR, I can damned well do my best to make sure they never see another dime of my money when they pull some stupid shit like that.

Yes, I’m sure I’ve not known *every* time one dancer threatened another, but every time I *have* known, I’ve told the offender in no uncertain terms that that shit is unacceptable. I’m not so desperate for the attention of the hottest chick in the club that I’ll just let that kind of “alpha” bullshit slide.

And no Rick, I’m not calling *you* that kind of desperate, but there a couple of others that fit that bill.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I assume some of these girls are in and out of prison and if so they are probably used to prison rules to make other their bitch

I've seen super aggressive hoes try and run all the girls away from me... unless she is something special I want put up with this shit

I like my variety
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    I take it this happens more so at smaller, dive clubs. I've never seen it myself(physical intimidation) but get a bunch of females together, things get ugly. Usually it's gossip or some other form of social bullying.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Never understood the point of that kind of behavior. If the customer is swayed enough that easily, then it is what it is. On to the next one.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    GMD posted: "I’m not so desperate for the attention of the hottest chick in the club that I’ll just let that kind of “alpha” bullshit slide."

That's a truly noble sentiment and I say that sincerely. I can't claim that I always live to that standard.

Like I've said before, there are times that I rewarded my 2nd choice OTC girl even though she scared off my first choice behind the scenes. It is rare, but it has happened more than once when the girl was hot enough and I had an itch to scratch.

I also said that I never tolerate when a girl fucks with my entertainment barside and I mean it. But I recall one girl who was so fucking hot and funny when she interrupted that I rewarded her too. She used to come off stage and stand right behind us, still topless, with a smile and her hands on her hips while she waited for the other girl to get uncomfortable and leave. It was a pure alpha move as she was a club vet usually doing it to a newer girl. But this chick was so girl-next-door hot, and the whole scene was so sexy, that I'd send off the girl sitting in the seat instead of her.

So I wish I could say that I always stand on principle and most times I do, but sometimes the little has other ideas. ;)
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    nicespice posted: "If the customer is swayed enough that easily, then it is what it is. On to the next one."

I hate to say it nicespice, but all else being equal, a girl who is edgy and fun is going to win out with a lot of guys over a mouse of a girl. Now I normally won't tolerate someone trying to make my girl selection for me or interrupting me in a conversation, but not every guy is like that and some of them are downright pussies - though perhaps pussies with money in their pockets. Also, while I'm fairly loyal to favorites and those who I invite to sit with me, I don't feel much loyalty to any random girl who I met that night if a better option roles around. Finally, if a girl that I am trying to get to know is going to get intimidated and run off at the merest hint of conflict, then she probably isn't what I'm looking for to begin with.

At the end of the day, the girls have to learn how to take care of themselves and, in more cutthroat places, compete for customers.
  • jaredlucas
    6 years ago
    I've had it happen a couple of times. First time I was just clueless and the bully ran off the younger hotter girl. Ended up hAving a decent time with the bully who I had seen randomly in the club about 10 times over the past two years. It was easy nd comfortable being with her but kept thinking about the other girl even as we went to VIP for a happy ending.

Couple of weeks later I saw the girl that got bullied in the club and tapped her on the shoulder to invite her to join me. She declined my invite to join me because Sally ( bully) was working that nite and didn't want any trouble.
    I looked around and Didn't see Sally so I said Sally must be busy and she doesn't own me or any other customer ... It's ok.

She reluctantly agreed and we ordered drinks. So just as we finished up our drinks bully Sally comes out of the dressing room, locks eyes with me and comes over to sits at our table. Sweet young thing gets up to leave, but I asked her to stay. Long story short I ended up having the girls make nice and take turns dancing for each other. We ended up having a decent enough time.

Was able to Get the younger girls number when bully Sally got called to center stage and have had 6 OTC experiences with her since. She is cool to hang with and is coming over tomorrow for some BBQ and boinking.

Life is good.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Ive not seen a dancer barge in during my private dance with another dancer. I would find it very annoying, and it could kill the mood.

It’s almost like cock blocking behavior. The bully dancer knows her actions will kill any action - and her actions aren’t likely to get the customer to want dances from her. So she’s cock blocking the customer - and she’s preventing the other dancer from earning. It’s a shit move.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    I've dealt with bullies my whole life - yes, even when I was a baby, and some sausage-fingered kid tried to take my blankie, and I hit him right between the eyes with my rattle, haha - and that was the day I learned that the only language bullies understand, is you smack me, I'll come back with a baseball bat, you come at me with a baseball bat I'll smack you WITH THE WHOLE GODDAMN TREE!!!

…ahem, ah, where was I? Oh yeah, I have a pretty loose attitude towards most strippers, but I’ve gone into cold asshole mode a few times, especially when they try and drag me into their drama. I don’t participate in drama n any form when I’m in the club, unless I’m the one starting it. When I’m at the club, it’s all about me.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “I hate to say it nicespice, but all else being equal, a girl who is edgy and fun is going to win out with a lot of guys over a mouse of a girl.”

I hate to say it Rick, but it’s not like I am that desperate for customers. While I am not a “wanna dance” spammer, I don’t usually hang out at any one customer’s table too long.

So if the customer hadn’t decided to already get a dance by the time anyone else shows up (and if anyone starts walking up, then I will ask immediately), then oh well. On to the next one.

Which by the way, doesn’t mean I necessarily “lost” the customer. Sometimes seeing me getting dances from others is all the social proof he needs.

Maybe if I was somewhere like Vegas, where I have heard about that kind of behavior being excessive, then it would be different beast. But even then, the better Vegas girls just work to get themselves on the club staff’s preferred girl list and bypass the basic pettiness at the bottom.

“I don’t participate in drama in any form when I’m in the club, unless I’m the one starting it. When I’m at the club, it’s all about me.”
    Lol.

• BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Ricky my man, have you considered working for me?? I need someone to keep stirring up shit with the hoes in my stable.

I’ve been doing well lately thanks to FOSTA/SESTA but sometimes these bitches get outta line.

So please help me keep my pimp hand song. You can 20% cut of their earnings while I still take 30%. Then I can focus on making my rap music.

You good dawg??
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Well gosh two shits, it seems like you’ve got this all figured out ! I’m trying to absorb the knowledge you are dropping, could you write an article explaining your system.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    juice posted: "I assume some of these girls are in and out of prison and if so they are probably used to prison rules to make other their bitch"

Funny you should mention that juice. The most extreme example of this that I ever experienced actually happened in your favorite club, Trophy in Greenville.

Back when I was a semi-regular there, maybe 7 or 8 years ago, I had an OTC friend who had a prison record and she was hot and very aggressive in a sexy way. I was having a good time at Trophy for a while, but then things started to get odd when other girls wouldn't even approach me even when this chick was not working. This was back when the place was a free-for-all and I was a known spender.

It was only after this girl was sent back to prison for violating her probation that another chick approached me. She told me what had happened to my OTC girl and was obviously very happy about it. She also clued me in as to why no other girl would approach me, which was because the OTC girl had made it clear to others that I was her customer and they were too afraid of defying her to risk it - even when she was not working!

This goes to show how little control we have over what happens behind the scenes between dancers and is also an example of how their interactions can unknowingly alter our experiences. The new girl ended up being a great find, both ITC and later OTC, but I might never have met her if prison OTC girl hadn't been sent back to prison.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I haven't had this happen, thankfully.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Several years ago I was the only customer sitting in a small dive club surrounded by and talking with the 4 or 5 dancers that were working that night when a new dancer I had never seen came up to me with a loud voice asking me if I was ready and forcefully grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled so hard she was on the verge of ripping it. I grabbed her wrist and as I was telling her to let go another dancer told her that I was a regular of a dancer that wasn't working that night and little miss forceful let go and said she didn't know and was sorry but that incident set the tone. She knew she pissed me off and never approached me again.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "Well gosh two shits (sic), it seems like you’ve got this all figured out ! I’m trying to absorb the knowledge you are dropping, could you write an article explaining your system."

There's some serious irony hereabouts.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Not to split hairs but it’s actually sarcasm.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    ^Actually, you missed the point.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Someone posted on-here a while-back that they were w/ a young baby-stripper that was new to stripping - the poster said there was a black-girl in the club that looked at the nice-shoes the baby-stripper had and accused the baby-stripper of stealing them from her since "supposedly" she had an exact pair stolen from her and that she was gonna get those shoes back - it appeared the black-stripper was trying to intimidate her either b/c she wanted the shoes or just wanted to make the baby-stripper her bitch - the TUSCLer posted the baby-stripper was shaking while she was sitting w/ him and she actually ended-up leaving the club early/before-her-shift-was-over and not seen again.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    That’s terrible!

I feel lucky. The worst treatment I’ve dealt with from a few dancers is a stony blank expression when I say a polite “hello”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion