tuscl

When is it time to move to a new dancer

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Sunday, August 19, 2018 5:14 PM
I try not to have a lot of "Faves" as it often limits my options as other girls are sometimes less likely to dance with me or have as much fun, professional courtesy I would guess. I am ready to move on from a dancer I have seen for the last few months, probably 5 times with VIP each time. I still plan on staying in the club and have my eye on two other dancers. I have, in the past, done a few privates with the fave and then told her I was going to dance with girl x. Normally this is not a problem but I am curious if others have ever had an issue? The current fave sometimes gets clingy which is partially why I am moving on, I still get turned on by her but the drama is becoming a bit much.

23 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    No salesperson likes losing a regular customer - she's not gonna lose sleep "over losing you", just pissed/disappointed her income is gonna be affected. When dealing w/ strippers it all comes down to the basics and those basics are Subraman's "don't be an asshole - don't be a little bitch" - let her know the deal politely and succinctly, more words or wimpy excuses won't make it better. Dancers inherently know they have competition; it's the nature of the job - they are not "shocked" when a PL wants to be w/ other girls although many will act shocked, hurt, disappointed, but that is just part of the hustle/PL-manipulation. My line is simple and short - "I wanna try out other girls" - or if I'm feeling my usual wimpy self I may more wimply explain that I don't like getting w/ the same girls every time I visit the club.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Someone else on here said a line I like "I am going to do a variety day today".
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Or you can just use Juices approach and just tell her "I'M THROUGH WITH YOU BITCH" and then throw a drink in her face - the epitome of not being a little-bitch
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    I am moving on, I was just curious if others have had some issues as I have not but reading this site makes me think that may be a bit of an anomaly. Like I said, I do two or so dances and then say thanks and I have another dancer I want to visit with.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Tell her that you want to try something different and see how it goes. Yes she may act hurt, etc, but as Papi rightly stated, that is part of the hustle. The first step in extricating yourself is to be strong in the face of whatever she tries to pull, if anything as some girls handle it differently than others. What you cannot control is how other girls react or do in the DR and some may be afraid to approach you at first, especially if this is a smaller club. Papi may see this less in higher turnover Miami clubs, but in smaller city clubs with lower dancer turnover, the girls sometimes have a code of behavior that they follow. But as it becomes clear, maybe over a couple of visits, that you've cut the chord with the current fav, you'll eventually be viewed as fair game again. If you know the fav's schedule, maybe you plan the next visit on a day when she is not there and start laying the groundwork. Good luck.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    It’s over if you are not yet ready to turn into a donkey
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah - in some clubs it may take you being proactive and approaching the girls to let them know "you're on the market"
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Oh, and you're not an anomoly steel. Papi and Paul club in Miami and Dallas, respectively, which have a lot of large clubs with a lot of dancer turnover. In these types of clubs it is more of a free for all, but there are plenty of smaller clubs in smaller cities where the dancers self-police this stuff more actively. if you club in one of these places, then it may just take a little time until it's clear that you are once again up for grabs.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I've never noticed this "professional courtesy" from other dancers because they thought i was some other dancer's bitch. If they're aware that i have a favorite or regular, they might be less likely to approach me, but that's usually only if i'm with the favorite/regular. Otherwise, they usually want some of that favorite money. I remember a friend of a dancer joining our table while i was paying her for numerous lap dances (over a couple hundred with much of my stash left over). She had a lot more interest in me than previously during the night. Anyway, getting back to the question. I tend only to dance with regular type girls (the ones that aren't regular material are usually one and done, occasionally two in the chump station). So letting them go has always been tricky as they assume we have a nice "relationship" and i'm fine with spending money on them ad nauseam. I just wean them off to two to three or even one dance until they usually get the point that i'm pretty much over them. This can still be difficult when they still give very good dances that it's hard to stop at one though.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I have a few favorites. butt even they each know i try out many girls. variety is the spice of life.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    They will be a little mad at you at first as you try another girl. But guess what. They will take you back in a New York minute if you want to spend money on them again. So don't think you are going to lose out on any future opportunities.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    If she gets too clingy, just ask her if she’ll do bareback anal and then finish you off with her mouth. She’ll run away.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    When they start workin for me
  • BN1ce
    6 years ago
    you just gotta keep it real and not complicate things. Tell her you wanna explore and spread the love but that you’ll be back around from time to time. It’s a perk of being a PL , you get to choose, otherwise just go get a gf then you can’t “explore”, most of the time.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "When is it time to move to a new dancer" When you're not having fun anymore. At some early point when I'm getting to know a dancer, I let them know that I have no problem with moving on if they become a source of stress or drama. I also refuse to pay their bills (at least without something in return). It's all about setting expectations. Sometimes it helps reduce the drama (somewhat) when you do decide to pursue other options.
  • dr_lee
    6 years ago
    Most of them move on from me. Problem solved.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > If she gets too clingy, just ask her if she’ll do bareback anal and then finish you off with her mouth. She’ll run away. Either that or she doesn't run away, and you think "was it actually THAT instead one in the pank that got my Eskimo brother Juice on the outs w/ his civvie bitch?"
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Its never a good idea to toss a girl aside, but you can always take an extended break from her. Routine visits and consistent tipping can make a girl become mechanical with you in the booth. If she's used to seeing you every 2 weeks come back in 2 months, if every week come back in a month. Tell her you've been traveling and missed her, She will jump on you like the 1st time. I wouldn't recommend ignoring a past fav for a new girl at the bar or not coming back for an extended period of time. It doesnt hurt anyone, but you. Theres a reason she's a fav and every girl has an expiration date before you cant touch her anyways.( e.g. weight gain, moves to "Florida" or retirement.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    If you are spying a new fav in the bar id suggest being discreet. You can make casual conversation and ask what days or time each of them comesin . Girls rarely all have the same schedule. For example at one bar I used to go to I was loyal to a girl who id rate a 7.1 out of 10 (mileage, GFE, bar side manner, shows up on schedule). A new girl caught my eye and I learned she came in on a weekday and also 30 minutes before my fav. I then showed up a bit earlier and found out the new girl was a 9.2 out of 10. Now I just ignore the 7.1. I tried the old game of rotating girls to keep favs happy, but I have never been to a club where girls are rated near each other (e.g. an 8.6 and 8.8 at the same place). In the end you are there to have fun and they will make money regardless. Just pick the best option
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    I have an issue like this right now. I go to my local club the same day every week. I’ve gotten pretty regular with a sweet, good looking girl. But her mileage output is pretty poor. I’ve met 2 other girls in the same club that are much more service-oriented. I’d love to spend more time/$$$ with the 2 newbies but don’t want to completely cut off the first girl. I know I just have to man up and go get the greater rewards. Where did I leave those balls?
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    It's my thought that you guys are putting a lot of thought and effort into something that should be a non-issue. In 22 years on and off clubbing this has not be a problem for me, not even once. But then again some of you guys put a lot of emotional baggage on these dancers and your spending DOES represent to her a lot of money over time, to her stripping business. If you're looking of a way to break loose from her for a while, just tell her "Sorry, babe. I'm looking for some variety to night." That's it. She'll get the hint even if she pouts a little. She's just upset that the meat sack that is the carbon-based life form that attached to your wallet decided to have an opinion. Don't embellish it. Just say it. Repeat it to her a second time if you have to. She'll get the hint. Honestly, that line has worked for me. I used it on my CF and she immediately snapped to and got the memo. I think I got it @rickdugan maybe. Or maybe I came up with it myself. Don't know. I just know it works and gets the point across, it leaves it open for you to return later that shift or next month or whatever. Try not over think it. Oh, next time you're at the buffet or at Target, be sure to spring for the 2-for-1 sack and spine combo. It'll help. ;)
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Funny story about one of my favs from a long time ago. Our first few dances were some of the best Ive had in my decade of hobbying. She was the hottest girl in the place at the time and we got to the point that when she saw me she rushed off the stage and we'd share a few drinks until our high mileage LD which always ended in a LDK. As time went on she put on the lbs and started to get lazy in the back. I then started to ignore her and added some new favs to the roster. Best decision I made. I just had to deal with her pouting. Id always have a girl on my lap when she came by for her dollar and she'd yell "he doesnt like to dance with my anymore" Id give her a smirk and the girl on my lap would always clasp my hand during this exchange. Over time she would stop bugging me and we'd just exchange smirks. Till one day the bar was extremely dead. All my favs dissapeared and she showed up out of nowhere and gave me the standard smirk. Seeing that she was the only high mileage gurantee in the place I asked her to sit down with me and promised Id take her back. She then gave me a LDK that brought back memories from our first dances. I told her I was sorry for ignoring her for so long, asked for her number, and told her id text her each time I came back in the future. I knew it was her real number as she texted me back while the LD booth. The next week I texted/callled her and received no response and have never seen her since. Theres no morale to this story lol, but it just reminds me to never get too attached in the SC game.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    @Dominoes77 - How do you have a CF when you only go to strip clubs once a year?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion