tuscl

Are there any live sex shows in Tijuana?

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
With prostitution being legal and all and openly discussed, what's to stop a strip club from hiring a man and a woman to have sex on stage in front of other people?

28 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    if you go down the alley behind HK you can see San Jose Guy have sex with a goat for 2 pesos.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I had an uncle in the Merchant Marines who was in Havana just before WWII and regaled me with stories of live sex shows and bestiality. What fun!
  • Wanabefrank
    6 years ago
    Havana woo nah nah
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I've yet to see any male/ female sex shows.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    (I forgot the time she was fuckin me in the hk tub after a foam show.)
  • Rb47
    6 years ago
    I believe sex is actually only legal in the hotel, not in the bar. It has to be in a separate building. That's why someone has to exit the bar, walk five steps to the right or left and enter the hotel. That's the whole reason the robe guy exists.

It's possible the bar gets away with things from time to time.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Are they hiring?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Back in the 70's during one of my many trips to Acapulco, I was sitting on the veranda of a bordello in the hills overlooking the bay with a hot young girl. 3 taxi cabs pulled up and 6 couples got out. I'd say they were in their 30's & 40's. So I asked my girl WTF they were doing here and she explained that they were here for the sex show. It was not a scheduled event but were put on by prior arrangement. The female was one of the regular putas and the male was one of the waiters. Of course I was not part of the group so I was not invited to the show.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Well, do you count fucking a girl with a dildo as a sex show ? They do that all the time in the shaving cream shows in the back of Hong Kong.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    that doesn't count.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "if you go down the alley behind HK you can see San Jose Guy have sex with a goat for 2 pesos."

Overpriced! :D
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    To me, watching other people have sex is a lot like watching other people on a roller coaster.

It gets boring quickly if I'm not on the ride.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Jabberwock - It was just that "An urban legend". I lived in So Cal for 45 years and never heard of any one actually seeing a donkey show. And as for the tuck & roll, the big concern was getting it stuffed with weed or other drugs.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I was in Southern California for a few years. As far as I could tell, donkey shows were pure fiction.

Which, I think, is for the best for all concerned.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    The sex show at HK last night was amazing. They had lots of girls on stage with double ended dildos, large fake cocks, all positions and possibilities to get pounded. No one was throwing $1s on the stage so I started to add a few bucks. Next thing I know I am finger fucking one of the girls and using the dildos on her in front of everyone. I like these types of sex shows.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    "I was in Southern California for a few years. As far as I could tell, donkey shows were pure fiction.

Which, I think, is for the best for all concerned."

I think some will be disappointed, lol.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ galiziabob man i need to live closer to tj
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    nicespice said "I think some will be disappointed, lol."

I don't want to know those people. They're horrible.
  • Rb47
    6 years ago
    @countryman

You could move to TJ. Many people live in TJ and work in San Diego to make American dollars and spend in pesos. The cost of living is ridiculously low. There are nice neighborhoods such as Rio, Centro, and 5 y 10. Could also just get an air bnb long term in playas for like 12 dollars a night.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    People here have posted about HK bar girls getting a guy on stage and handcuffed to the pole and riding him.

How about donkey shows, I mean other than Countryman, anyone seen one?

People I have known well have told me of street vendors hawking for donkey shows in TJ. But this was decades ago. And that they had street hawkers suggests that it was clandestine and likely unlawful.

In the HK Bar Miami Room, sounds like most anything possible. Anyone use that, see the doings?

SJG
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    Miami room is usually nothing special.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I've experiencedmore in the main show room.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i'm not knocking any of it. Miami or main show room. it's all beyond the USA in general.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    On their web site, looking at the furniture, and reading the text, it sounds like it is a lot. And lots of posting about front room BJ's. Looks like it is set up for front room FS.

SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Don’t know if they still do it, but in the Patpong district, Bangkok, Thailand, in the 80s the shows included live sex (F-F and M-F), as well as girls smoking cigarettes with pussy, pulling all kind of object from pussy (including razor blades, which were then used to slice paper to prove they were sharp), using chopsticks with pussy, etc. I didn’t find the M-F sex show very interesting.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    The street girls do live sex show in hotels.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion