tuscl

Another first for me.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, August 18, 2018 2:19 PM
I was a my favorite club this afternoon and getting dances from a petite, 20 yo, cute black chick. She has become a favorite even though she won't do VIPs. That is not the first. During our 4 dances she had her hand up my shorts 75% of the time and I was alternating between her smallish boobs and her clit. She loves that clit rubbing and and asked "I was wondering when you were going to get around to that". So I asked her if she like to have her pussy eaten as much as rubbed and she said "NO!!!" and she meant it. I can't recall any other female that didn't like it. I was hoping to entice her into doing a VIP. Money won't work.

17 comments

• rickdugan
    6 years ago
    If she's giving you a handy and letting you rub her clit in a regular LD, then she's definitely at the tipping point from a boundaries perspective. Maybe she's reluctant to do VIP because she doesn't want anyone (someone she knows ITC, other dancers and/or customers, etc) to develop certain opinions of her? Maybe she doesn't want to have sex where others can watch her? Idk, if you can't entice her into VIP for whatever reason, maybe you could entice to do OTC. If her concerns are reputation or privacy based, a private venue might be just the ticket to push things over the goal line. Oh, and yes, I've met a few girls that don't like guys going down on them. For some it is just not comfortable and they get more from penetration. Good luck!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I would "assume" that she may honestly not like-it although receiving oral sex seems to be something most people enjoy (giving it is another thing) - but I wonder if perhaps she thinks there may be some risk associated w/ having someone's mouth she doesn't know be in contact w/ her private-area.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ similar to PLs that are not comfortable receiving BBBJ but are ok w/ CBJ
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "perhaps she thinks there may be some risk associated w/ having someone's mouth she doesn't know be in contact w/ her private-area." Maybe you could offer to take out your dentures?
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Maybe she just doesn’t enjoy being eaten out by random men at the club..? Like with kissing, that’s very personal and intimate to some girls even if they are ok with other sexual things.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Not even just men at the club but someone she isn’t dating. I’ve know girls who say they only feel comfortable doing that with a serious boyfriend and not a casual fuck buddy
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... Maybe you could offer to take out your dentures ..." I already take off my back-brace so I can bend-over to eat her out - how much do I have to take off - my toupee also?
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I’ve run into the same thing. What a given woman is good with and where they draw the line really varies. And the reasons vary too.
  • MrBater2010
    6 years ago
    It could be something as simple as worrying about STDs or that purity ring..LOL I have been with 2 women that didn't like receiving oral. At least one would suck dick all night long. I mean she fucking loved it.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I've encountered a few in hk.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    I met a dancer from Peoria OTC while she was vacationing in San Antonio. She was happy with DFK and BBBJ but when I offered DATY she refused, insisting that it made her feel like a dog is licking around down there. I decided to not ask how’d she know that and went with the BBBJ. My own SO is not into DATY, which explains the major attraction to clubbing for me. Now I frequent a club where 3 different beautiful black dancers appreciate my love for eating pussy.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    It seems like there are endless permutations of what specific activities different dancers will or won’t allow.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'm yet to find one that allows BBAS at the bar
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    Flagooner, sounds like you’re going to the wrong bars. You might get better results st Follies.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    All dancers have boundaries. Some more than others. You ran into a boundary. When otherwise permissive dancers have laid out limits to me, the three most common (in no order) are: no kissing, no DATY, and no anal. Sometimes, the motivation is intimacy (kissing) and sometimes it's disease risk (DATY).
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s just one of that dancers limits/dislikes - that’s all. I wouldn’t read more into it. Since you were working her clit so nicely - just keep working that button until she cums hard.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    if a women was giving me a handy and didnt want me to DATY id consider it a compliment. I have been getting the opposite unfortnately. Dancers cant wait to shove thier sweaty crotches in my face, but when it comes to BJ they want to play with it through my sweatpants SMH
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion