tuscl

Photos & videos

gawker
Older than dirt
Through the years I’ve amassed a collection of about 400 photographs and a dozen videos of dancers I’ve known ( in a biblical sense) with many nude and some involving oral and vaginal sex. Over the past week I’ve been sharing some with another monger from this board and some of it is me bragging, I guess, but some of it is in explanation of what and why I’ve done what I’ve done and another part is just sharing for another’s pleasure.
I was just on the phone with my ATF who has moved far away and has a new BF. She’s begging for some financial assistance and I suggested a video of the two of them dancing the horizontal mambo. She replied that she’d do a five minute striptease just for me. Now I know her very well and know that she enjoys showing off. She is truly an exhibitionist.
I know another guy who frequents strip clubs and he has a series of notebooks/scrapbooks with photos of 35 or 40 different dancers that he has bedded over the years. He uses an expensive SLR camera frequently with supplemental lighting producing professional quality. Are we weird or do others do this or wish they did this? I keep about 200 behind a password protected app on my phone and another couple of hundred password protected on a flash drive.

17 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I would but just to lazy LMFAO
  • U Seriously have thr best pics
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    A while back I was FB searching my retired ATF and found a portrait photo of her from her wedding day. It was a fantastic close up and I was able to download it with just a couple clicks and refer back to it often when I'm in the "mood" to reminisce. Also saw some more current photos of her post marriage and see that it's best that she stays retired!
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Nicole, you ain’t seen nothing yet.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Just stop giving her money, it's been a long toxic situation albeit with great stories, but if she is far away now, stop with her and giving her money.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    My current avatar is a screenshot from a short video with accompanying soundtrack of Tom Wait’s , “Way down in the hole” as she fingers herself and tells me she’s thinking of me. Ain’t life grand?
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    When I was 24 I took many pics and videos with my gr at the tine, which I still enjoy looking at.

I have pics and vids of the three civilian women I've fucked this year. All of them wanted me to take them.

Reviewing your past is fun.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I’ve just started doing this recently. I’m surprised how many are agreeable to allowing pictures.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I have paid my CF an extra tip in exchange for pics. Nothing super explicit. Buying a PG13 pic is a good way to tip an extra $5-10. Or if she needs extra cash you can buy a custom photo set instead of just sending money for nothing.
  • Farmerbob367
    6 years ago
    I'm starting to think your full of shit js69
  • Farmerbob367
    6 years ago
    You make people like me afraid to otc to good to be true
  • Farmerbob367
    6 years ago
    And I've been thinking your god this entire time.
  • No it is the hottest photo omg I'm such a freak
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I've got a bunch of photos of my ATF and other dancers. I also have videos with dancers, including some three-ways. The girls look good in these videos, but my naked body leaves something to be desired.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Jackslash I agree wholeheartedly. I made the mistake of showing my flabby ass in one video and my dick is all that's starring in subsequent work.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I think I mentioned once before that I have vids of a few chicks I've done over the years including a 3 way with an ex stripper that brought her friend with her one time and the friend was hotter than her.
    And I'm not bragging but being a fit guy I look pretty good in the vids too. :D
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion