tuscl

Just noticed that Members are passing reviews now

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Wednesday, August 15, 2018 1:21 PM
How exactly does it work ? One vote and it passes or does it need like ten members Passing or failure it ?

13 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    I think it was based off the first five people, I don’t remember? But I had ignored that thing for a while because waiting for the page to load was too slow. I just checked and I noticed that it has been fixed now. Woo
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    So more than likely three passing votes gets it in Cool to Know :)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Rip Van Juicebox, had a nice long nap did you ?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    juice and his troll aliases can get any review through now. Winning!
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Juice is a reformed ex troll
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Still da mane. I’m an especially straight shooter on my reviews, and always within an hour they get approved and post.
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    So do the VIP members reviews automatically get published or do we need a number of yes votes also?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    AFAIK for everyone 3 yes-votes gets it published and 3 no-votes gets it rejected, whichever happens first
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Thanks Papa
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Lmfao. Cant wait to see the mayham. Like when juice learned to cut and paste
  • StPaul101
    6 years ago
    Unpublished Reviews In keeping with the community feel of this site, VIP members are now responsible for publishing reviews. Please read the reviews below and let us know if they should be published or not. As soon as a review gets a required amount of votes either way, the review will be published or rejected. Thanks for helping out!
  • StPaul101
    6 years ago
    yeah, i guess it could be almost any number or maybe a time limit too? if no one votes does it auto publish?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I asked about a review not getting the requisite votes and Founder posted that had not happened yet which kinda surprised me
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion