tuscl

I still hate LeBron, but I hate him a lot less now.

NinaBambina
Who the fuck is Ninabambina?
Wednesday, August 15, 2018 12:27 PM
I'm sure some of you know about the public school, "I Promise," that he just opened in his home town of Akron for underprivileged and at-risk youth.

Since it's still in its beginning stages, right now it's only for 3rd and 4th graders but will be 1st through 8th grade by 2022.

The school includes music teachers, fitness instructors, etc.

Here are some more interesting and remarkable facts about the school:

-It lasts longer than most public schools; classes are from 9am to 5pm and the summer break is only about a month and a half.
-The kids all get free breakfast, lunch, snacks, and drinks. They also all get a free bike.
-The students will spend time each day on social/emotional learning, as well as a "support circle" after lunch to help them refocus on work.
-Lebron will pay their full tuition for University of Akron if they complete his program and graduate high school.
-They are not just offering benefits for the kids. The parents/guardians of the kids get free GED courses and job placement as well.

Link to article:
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.n…

116 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Clearly LeBron is a juice troll

Your welcome
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Just another reason to like LeBron. Nina please read your PMs
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Agreed. Very worthwhile endeavor.

I've never thought LeBron was a bad person. You never hear about him getting wild, beating his wife or kids, making it rain then takin it back. No drugs or legal problems at all. Good family man. He is a very good role model for young kids.

He's still not the GOAT though. And he's gonna get exposed this year being in the West.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lol GoVikings I just read it, I promise to respond (I just know it'll be lengthy lol)
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Warrior15 I agree with most of what you said, and while I definitely don't think he beats his wife, I know he cheats on her. But people here have different moral standards for cheating. Lol.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Wonderful way for a wealthy guy to give back to the community. Trump's attack on LeBron just reinforces Trump's reputation as a dipshit and a narcissist
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    LeBron's school sounds very good.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    Fuck LeBron James

MJ is the best yeah Dig
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Yeah, and when LeBron called Trump a bum on Twitter, I hated him a little less, too.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    The GOAT is a class act.

I'm sure someone will bring up that the press overstated his donation, but he is still to be lauded for his generosity.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    It takes a village to indoctrinate a child. Palestinians do the same thing when they raise future terrorists as they too teach "social learning". A guy who couldn't be bothered to go to class in high school and graduated with a degree in basketball is an educational icon to certain communities who ten years for now will still be wondering why they fail. I don't hate LeBron at all, but spare me,he's been a rich man for how long?? Trump is a major league dipshit, which still makes him better than every progressive in america.
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    How do you know he cheats on his wife? lol.

I haven't seen any stories about that.

Is it because he plays basketball?? Or because he's rich?
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Not a fan of LeBron but it's good he is donating to a school though taxpayers are paying for 80% of it or more.
  • Maybe his new school will help get into ivy league schools instead of wanna be kids who try to hate on nids that get into such places when they cant get in themselves ? Lmao
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Not everyone is as smart as you Nicole
  • Trish I wasnt trying to talk about myself..bc yes i got into and went to Cornell but I am not gonna consider myself smart unless I can get into stanford ..or at least Upenn.

Lmao nina is so dumb ..that was the only thing I was pointing out .
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Bitch. You thought "conversate" was a word. You went to CorNOT University, hater. Like for real, you're not a stripper, but your are sitting here on a strip club website talking shit to a stripper. How hilarious is that? You're jealous that I make hundreds a night (if not more) while your lil voyeur ass is here to look at pics and be obsessed with me when you are not in any way a part of the strip club community. You're a fool and a charlatan.
  • ...um ive only used it once..I was typing fast and forgot it wasnt a word....

Omg I used the term conversate once as a mistake the world is gonna fall...again, I went to cornell..not cornot..and I got in despite mistaking Cornell for columbia on my application cuz I thought i was applying to Columbia ...

Lmao hey dumb girl if you can get into an ivy see if you can get in with flying colors like I did by misktaking the name of the ivy you sent ur app to for another ivy..

What can I say..they wanted me bad...not too much of a surprise given that I had a gpa for harvard but not the SAT scores for harvard .

And yeah. I was arguing with a stripper bc apparently your profession doesnt make you immune from making stupid claims, like that I'm jealous of your money ..if an ivy league school offering me thousands (tuition was being paid for) doesnt impress me enough to want to stay there, (for undergrad I mean), why the fuck do u think id care about a stupid girl making hundreds? Lmao the fuck

You kind of just cant stop barking? Lol...little chihuaha girl.

Nicole out .have a great night everyone

• NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lmao yeah right. I'm sure Cornell would totally grant admission to a dumb bitch who "forgets" things aren't words and is so dumb she applied to the wrong school. I'm sure they loved your essay on why you wanted to go to Columbia, grammatical errors and all, but decided, 'hey, this bitch is so dumb she doesn't know she's even applying here but let's accept her anyway."

Again, you did not go to Cornell. You went to CorNOT.

You're probably a fat dude in real life but clearly a cokehead and the girl whose pics you use looks like a horse.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Yeah... he used 'conversate' intentionally because he's a troll, and he's casting a wide net to piss people off for no reason.
  • ...you clearly dont know how elite admissions work then, which ain't a surprise...this is bc

..ive heard kids from harvard making similar mistakes a few times in their lives , lmao even my former professors..so I'm sure a former Cornelian can do it as well.

U know what I haven't heard tho? Wanna be lawyers who commit logical fallacies more than I make "grammatical " errors....wait . I have heard of such lawyers, such as the guy I used to kind of flirt with . at least he was aware of his stupidity tho? Lmao
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Your head is spinning. What you say doesn't make sense and you ramble on and on like a textbook cokehead.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    This is so odd reading a thread and having someone on "ignorance" (Nicole).

As a lifelong Cavs fan, (way before anyone knew who LeBron was) I kinda have a love-hate relationship with him.

The one most positive thing I can say about him is, for his star status, he has NEVER gotten into an ounce of trouble, which can't be said for a lot of other big time NBA players. Nevermind his mom banged half the team when he first joined the Cavs but he can't control her.

One negative is if he was truly behind a lot of the Cavs roster moves, he wasn't very good at picking teammates considering how gift he is in PLAYING basketball.

IME - I have read that too, I think it's been spelled out he'll be covering/donating about 2 million a year to this school, but I'm not sure how long. I know they plan to add more grades by 2022.

I guess from now on I can just root for the Cavs to make the playoffs. He was a once in a lifetime player for a small market franchise
  • Cowboy12
    6 years ago
    I don't like Lebron, I think he is over rated.
    He is a great player at times, but coasts way too much during games.

It is a great thing he is doing for the kids, credit for giving back. More athletes should follow the example he and JJ Watt have set.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    WTF is wrong with the hate about the school?

LeBron's foundation is providing money to Akron's public schools. This "the taxpayers are paying 80% or more for the school" is bullshit. It's a public school. The taxpayers are paying what they were paying anyway but a rich guy came along an gave a lot of money to turn what would have be another poorly-funded public school into something way better funded.

I don't know where the Palestinian indoctrination stuff came from. The school is a part of Akron public schools. If you think Akron is indoctrinating students to become terrorists you should probably write a strongly-worded letter to the mayor of Akron and maybe cc Kasich so he knows about the terrorist training camps in Ohio.

Another way of looking at LeBron is "kid with teen mom and absent criminal father learns early he has talent for basketball so he pursues basketball as a career and ends up with a nearly half a billion dollars to his name". Add onto that "then he decides to give some of the money he earned to charity".

You can bitch about whether the guy is the GOAT or not. You can bitch about him moving. But come on people. Bitching about him giving money to help a public school system? That's fucked up.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Overrated? He is the GOAT
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Regardless of the school's overall mission, I prefer to read about rich people investing in education over buying four mansions in four different countries.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    S UPenn which is a second tier Ivy League school is superior to Cornell, a first tier Ivy League school? Lol. My Dad went to Cornell after the Korean war and then on to Harvard. My Mom went to Brown and then transferred to Cornell when she met my Dad. The hospital in Ithaca where I was born long ago is now a dormitory on the Cornell Campus. I have a first cousin who went to Cornell, two first cousins who went to Yale and a brother who went to Dartmouth and Cornell. I did not attend any Ivy League school, but I am related to a lot of them and Nicole no matter what you're gender, age, etc. you're simply ignorant compared to them and if you were ever at Cornell I am sure you were delivering rolls and bread.
  • Yeah..everyone fucking knows the ivy tears.

Harvard yale Princeton (known as HYP)
    Columbia
    Penn dart brown etc
    Cornell
  • Ivy tiers **
  • And nah dawg.blessed to have not been into a family of ivy goers to have attended an ivy while also being a well rounded person who can can hold great conversations with all persons.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    “I did not attend any Ivy League school, but I am related to a lot of them and Nicole no matter what you're gender, age, etc. you're simply ignorant compared to them and if you were ever at Cornell I am sure you were delivering rolls and bread.”

Too bad your upbringing failed you. Your posts may have better grammar than Nicole’s but the quality is the same. But she’s young so she may catch up to you one day :)

• The thing is that your comment is not without having read my not so nice comments to people (and apparently wanna be lawyers such as nina )who have used ad hominems agaisnt me , yet claim to be intelligent lmao.

....like obviously a judgement based on someone who has had to respond to ad hominems while also typing on a shit phone is going to be skewed ..

You guys want hinder the conversation as opposed to progressing it. At least if I dont like someone, I rarely respond with comments that are not constructive.however, this is what many of you do.
  • Also it is nice you are related to ivy goers..maybe u can catch up to me once u get into one without being born into a family of ivy leaguers....
  • ..and if u did get into one..maybe u can watch up once u get into one while mistaking the name of the ivy u applied to for another(I knew where I was applying to but rushed it) to demonstrate they wanted u that bad...lolol
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Ooh a fancy university is what make you people great I can’t wait for SJG’s organization to take it all down

Always listen to SJG
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nicole1994 you're a fraud, and everything typed from your cokey fingers is false, case closed.

Anyway, I mean I think LeBron is overrated and everyone here knows I hate him but I think the act is great. And I think that the fact that the school is going to help a bunch of kids, is great. I also think the fact that he's behind it will give students more ambition.
  • I'm not. A fraud bc nice spice and I have been in the works of coordinating a time to meet in Austin which we are still doing . you can think what u want, but ill post a discussion when it actually happens and she will confirm that I am the girl in my pic and she can ask proof for anything else she wants bc I have it lmao.

...youre a dumbass.case closed
  • Trish- that was not the point of my argument, I would never do that.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Why the hate? Did he not pull out like he said he would? Is that how you know he cheats?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “I'm not. A fraud bc nice spice and I have been in the works of coordinating a time to meet in Austin which we are still doing . you can think what u want, but ill post a discussion when it actually happens and she will confirm that I am the girl in my pic and she can ask proof for anything else she wants bc I have it lmao.”

Oh yeah. I’ll be back in Dallas on the 19th though, so I won’t be able to make it on the 20th. Does the 23rd work?

That’s awesome Lebron is doing that school though! I don’t really care about sports. I just thought it was awesome when Lebron and Sal Khan (from Khan Academy) collaborated and made a math problem together.

• NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nicespice, she's coordinated times to meet people many times.

Cashman1234 has been waiting to Skype her for like two months, even though it will only take 5-10 minutes of his (or anyone's) time.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago

Cashman1234 has been waiting to Skype her for like two months, even though it will only take 5-10 minutes of his (or anyone's) time.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago

• Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago

• BigPimp69
    6 years ago

• Nice spice-I did not coordinate to meet with many users. Coordinated with cash but he ess the one who bailed multiple times, not me.

Spice I will be in dallas Aug 20-28 or 27..we can try meeting one of those days in dallas but idk cuz i live in Plano..let me know

I can hang this sat or Fri or sun..leme know if u can hang this wknd in Austin

Otherwise we will have to wait end of august when I get back from dallas to coordinate meeting in september
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I can meet in Plano on the 20th or 21st. This weekend I won’t be able to Meet in Austin though.
  • Ima have to msg u then..I could def meet after 21st as in for sure for sure..just bc I leave Austin on 20th and 21st is religious holiday for my fam so they wanna hang lol..but we usually dont spend all day together.

I think I can meet on 20th or 21st..ill hit u up this wknd.

Would u wanna go to uptown by any chance ? Ideally I wanna go there but if not then Plano plz
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Ah, if it’s nighttime, then I can’t do it. I forgot to mention that part. But if you’re free in the morning/early afternoon it works out. Oh and if you want to go to uptown, I want to take the DART. Screw driving.
  • Evenings is when I woukd b most free:( cuz I wont arrive in dallas on 20th till afternoon and we alternate between spending morning/afternoons on holidays..this might wr might jus go to dinner together ?

U cant hang 22-26 in Plano?

Seems like best bet woukd be 21st tho..so lets aim for that if my ppl wanna celebrate in afternoon which ill find out on 20th
  • If my ppl wanna celebrate in evening**
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Alrighty, if it’s later on, can my boyfriend show up too?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’d be real careful about this meet up, you don’t want to get dictated and thrown across the handlebars of a huffy tricycle seems to me there’s some strange conflicts of trolls gathering in Plano.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Duct taped again fucking auto correct
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Troll gathering? What trolls will be there do you think?

And and any meet up would be in a public place of course. I’m sure Nicole had similar expectations.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^She’s attracted quite a following, SJG, Trish, txtty, I’d be more circumspect if I were you. ;)
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    It will only take 5-10 mins of your time.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’ll take my chances. What kind of stripper would I be if I wasn’t attracted to a riskier lifestyle? ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^;)
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    6 years ago
    Oh please twentyfive I have no interest in this meetup. Nicespice told me San Antonio is where the good coke at
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Im sure it’s someth like that ;))
  • Shut the fuck up 25

Niceapice ya pub space..like I said if u jus wanna see that I'm real I can def meet 15 mins during day time on 21st and maybe even 20th

But if u want more than that - ask me questioms talk hang etc which I'm down for also then time would.b more limited fpr that and gotta hit u up on 20th for that

And ya ur bf can show.up .. When u were talking abt later tho did u mean wvening or later date?

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    The evening. Because that’s when he would be free. And I’d like to spend as much time as possible before he leaves Texas and most likely the country.

So hopefully you are not a man like this discussion board thinks that you are. ;)

And a quick meet up is fine by me.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    What's the odds on a Nicokeyes no-show or cancellation? 50/50? 99.9%?

@nicespice I'm excited for you to finally validate Nicokeyes is the same person as her avatar. But be safe!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    If Nicole is a no show, then I will just simply eat alone at this one restaurant in the area. I tried it last night and it’s delicious.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Have the catfish if she flakes.
  • Ill let u know if I can meet in afternoon to accomodate to ur schedule

If not ya ofcourse u can bring bf thx 4 asking

Quick meet up sounds cool..some thing tells me youre cool..I might wanna ask u few questions abt stripper life style..so if I have time for that then I prob will

We can aim for quick meet and if we feel like at when meeting we can extend for longer

So I will message u on 20th and or 21st

U bitches need to shut the fuck up ...y'all are fucking rude as fuck
  • Cuz I'm not gonna hurt her
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Nicokeyes you have brought the rudeness upon yourself because you fail to recognize your own or you justify it with flawed logic.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Sounds good Nicole, hopefully you can make it :)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    How did a thread about the GOAT being generous turn into this?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I think it started going off the rails when Nicokeyes posted this: "Lmao nina is so dumb ..that was the only thing I was pointing out ."

And ironically she accuses others of being rude. Hence my point about her bringing the rudeness upon herself.

And FYI MJ is the GOAT. But yes LeBron is a generous almost GOAT.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    LeBron is the G.O.A.T.
    Nicole is a just a four legged goat and the Bride of Frankenstein A/K/A txttyfag
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Nina, didn't you predict he would start a school over a year ago? Or well, 3 weeks ago? Or today?
  • Nicole ia gonna be the GOAT of Cornell law school
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    CorNOT*
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Nicokeyes is the GOAT wannabe/poser.

LMAO Nicokeyes for such high aspirations a strip club discussion board is a pathetic place to be bragging about it.

You haven't done shit with yourself in life yet. At this point your proven accomplishment is creating over 120 discussion topics and making over 800 posts in four months of being a TUSCL member. You talk about all these great things about what you WANT in life but yet you don't HAVE any of it.

Come back and brag when you've actually accomplished something and are actually successful IRL. Until then you are a wannabe and poser law school graduate. You haven't done shit yet.
  • Of course not. I'm a fucking a sophmore in college ..couldn't do it even if I wanted to.

Btw Cornell law isnt high aspirations dumbass . anything below harvard Stanford columbia is not high-just minimum

...and 25 mentioned me being goat of something. Of course if someone is gonna mention me being goat, I gotta let them know what I will.be goat of

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Nicokeyes and you still missed my point, dumb bitch. You still brag about what you *think* you *will* be and my point, stupid ass, is that currently you are NOT.

And while you are in school I really hope you learn what a strawman argument is because that is your method of trying to make a point. You are too stupid to even understand my point about high aspirations so you create a strawman argument to try to refute it. You have no chance at being a good lawyer with your strawman arguments, dumb bitch.
  • Its not a straw man argument if in already on my way.in such a case, it becomes a reasonable prediction.

If I keep up my grades ill graduate nothing less than top 15% of my undergrad class..which would give me a gpa higher than the average for cornell law

Getting into ivy under grad I heard is harder than ivy law. If I can get into a fucking ivy with flying colors 4 undergrad Given my socio econmic background in addition to my top gpa at tier 1 research school..just shut the fuck up

At the very least ill get into top 20 law..admission rate is same for ivy undegrad there, I think applicant pool for top 20 law is just as academically strong as that for ivy under head

I'm only a soph after having taken time off from Cornell before transferring to UT so of course it isn't logically possible for me to be at Cornell law.

So plz just shut the fuck up ..jk ur stupdity does that 4 u , in addition to ur lack of knowledge about statsitics and admissions for things of substance

Nicole out
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO dumb bitch Nicokeyes you just made my points again. Too stupid to understand.

Maybe when you actually have a degree in your hand we can talk logically. I keep forgetting you're just a dumb bitch sophomore without a degree yet. When you actually have a college education then maybe I'll explain to you exactly where your strawman arguments are. By your reply you clearly missed it again.

And LMAO I'll run circles around you with statistics and anything with respect to a college education.

LMAO as proven by your own post you are still a wannabe poser law school graduate. Once you graduate with something, anything, then absolutely you won't be the poser you currently are. LOL you can't shut that truth the fuck up, sophomore without a degree.
  • Moreover, in not saying what I just said shows it will happen, but that I obviously have the potential. Lmao for u to dismiss that potential is unjustified , as the potential that is there rather then the guarantee of it occurring is what I.was referring to , since I wasn't being 100% serious.

Its ok tho. I'm few years ill dunk on ur stupid ass just like i dunked on the upper class parents by getting into schools they wished their kids got into with all they money they had lmao

See u in few years.ill be at the top of my law school class , at a top.25 school , or at ivy law....

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL Nicokeyes can only keep bragging from a wannabe position. And yet you still haven't done shit.
  • Bruh. I have a higher gpa than students who have already been admitted to law school
    Like I said, it isnt wanna be if I'm already on my way by being more qualified for the application process than students already in law school.

At that point , it becomes a resonable and justifiable prediction .

Your dumbass doesnt seem to understand that though . based on what u said , it would have to be true that someone with a 3.8 from a tier 1 school can only call.himself a "wana be lawyer" just bc he doesnt have a law degree yet, despite having academic credentials fit for the top 5 % of law schools if not top 1%., and therefore despite having credentials which surpass at least 90% of law school students

Joke is on u tho. Lmao no.I'm really done gnight.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL more strawman arguments from a wannabe without a degree. I love how you continue to prove all my points about you, wannabe law school graduate.

You are no different than anyone else without a degree. Simple as that, dumb bitch. And FYI you bringing up GPA is a strawman argument but LMAO it went over your own head (like a dumb bitch).
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO Nicokeyes is like the female san_jose_creep. She's a wannabe law school graduate like he's a wannabe sex cult leader. Both of them brag incessantly about their future greatness but yet both have not accomplished shit. Plus they do it on a strip club discussion forum. Pathetic wannabes.
  • I only brought it up cuz it was relevant per 25 comment otherwise it wasn't on my mind...lmao wtf..

I'm not wanna be if I'm more qualified than 90% of admitted law students .
  • Btw u also proved ur stupidity bc u questioned relevance of gpa

I keep talking about it bc gpa is what determines how good of a school u get into.

Only things they truly care about are lsat and gpa

Gpa is strogly correlated with lsat..which is why people who have gpa 3.75 higher usually have the highest lsat scores

Havent taken lsat yet so I'm relying on gpa..and since they are so clearly correlated , it is fair fair to say that I can pull off elite score.

...not only are you ignorant about law school admissions, you thought you could articulate that which you just demomstrated u know nothing about

What a dumb fucking fuck.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL it sure is on your mind now with your multiple "Nicokeyes out" posts. If it really didn't and doesn't matter you wouldn't have replied (dumb ass). That you keep replying is evidence it something on your mind (a lot). LOL your posts prove my points and disprove your own.

You're a wanna because you don't have a law degree and you want one. Yes you are a highly qualified STUDENT. I'm not and never have been debating that point with you, dumb bitch. (That's yet another strawman argument you made, BTW.) And by definition a STUDENT is one that does not yet have the degree. This is the simple point I've been making yet you try to make the argument more than that (like a dumb bitch).

Yes or no questions...

Do you currently have a law degree?
    Answer: No

Do you currently WANT a law degree?
    Answer: *

*If "yes", that makes you a wannabe, by definition.

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL GPA is not relevant. Having or not having the degree is the only relevance.

It's this simple, dumbass bitch.
  • Sir dance,

The premise of your previous comment was incorrect, and hence any of the conclusions that flowed from it could have only been equally incorrect at best ;)

Correction: a wanna be is not defined as merely someone who wants to be something , but rather someone who wants to be something but is INCAPABLE of being that thing.

Given that being a highly qualified student in UNDERGRAD in many cases has been proven to be a sufficient condition for attending a top law school or graduating at the top of one's law school class, it cannot be said that I am incapable of achieving what I want.

And because such an incapacity is required for the term "wanna be" to be used, I am not a wanna be

And apparently, u have anger issues too since u wanna be rude to people who did not mistreat you, and mistreatment is the only thing that could warrant such rudeness.

Only a pure and /or nonsensical douche would agree otherwise.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Nicokeyes you just created an elaborate strawman argument again. Further proving my point. Again.

Get some sleep, do less coke, and come back when you have an actual degree, dumbass wannabe. You argue like a freshman, BTW.

Once again having or not having the degree is the only relevance.

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    Definition of wannabe - (adjective)
    1. aspiring or wanting to be a specified type of person.

Nicokeyes is aspiring to be a law school graduate, therefore she is a wannabe.

That you fail to comprehend this and continue to reply and make all those elaborate strawman arguments speaks volumes as to your potential to be a law school graduate.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I think she definitely has something going for her. if she passes the bar... she'll do well.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ Keyword is *if*
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @jester. LMAO
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    "How did a thread about the GOAT being generous turn into this?"

Simple. This is TUSCL!

Remember, bickering about Nicole1994's chances of completing law school successfully is less psycho than shitting on LeBron for being generous.

Before reading this thread I though "guy makes a lot of money and then gives millions to a public school system in his home town" would be universally viewed as kind of brilliant. Apparently I was wrong.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ I think we would be unanimous if he gave those millions to help unwed mothers.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    For the vast majority of professions, where you went to school only matters (if at all) for the first 3 to 5 years that you're in the job market. The further you get from graduation, the less it matters. Degrees don't depreciate in value as quickly as new cars, but it's close. This isn't to say that degree from an ivy league is worthless, but it's also not a golden ticket.

Back when mammoths roamed the tundra, I went to a good university (not ivy) that wasn't cheap. During my senior year, I met a junior who had done all of his 101-level courses at a community college for two years and then transferred over to my university to get his advanced courses and degree. He got the same degree as me but at about 60% of the cost / debt.

I felt like a jackass.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I wonder if there are any prestigious Trade Schools ?
  • I will respond to above comment if have time today..but for now ill just say I didnt say ivy law was my only consideration.

To conclude my discussion with sir dance- we cant have a constructive discussion if you always wanna skew the underlying definition. That is not the complete definition of a wanna be.

Wors case scenario, even if it was, you would be the straw man , not me, because then you would be relying on a definition to support the term wanna be in a context which the definition is not applicable, as you are trying to use the word in such a way to imply a negative connotation which you wouldnt be able to find in the literal meaning...

And hence you would need to find a word that fits what you truly mean to say

Basically what youre doing is like me calling my sis a bitch bc i am made at her snd ee all know what bitch means in such a context ..and then telling her that bitch is not a bad word bc it just means "female dog"

More importantly tho, even if that were the literal term, you are ignoring the fact that just how bitch means "female dog" u gotta read between the words "female dog" to deduce what the negative connotation of the word is.

Therefore you are really stupid bc even if that were the literal definition, you fail to deduce the negative connotation from its hypothetical literal definition in order to fully comprehend the term

Proof I'm right? Absolutely no one uses to ONLY mean "someone who wants something"..(whatever defintion u provided)

• ..basically u dont know what wanna be means. And yet youre trying to use that term.

At least first graders stick to using words they know the meaning of, rite?

Nicole 1994 out
  • Correction to my first comment posted today: "..which u wouldnt be able to find without reading in between the lines of the literal meaning "

Nicole out
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "Nicole out"

That's always a lie.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

That you fail to comprehend this and continue to reply and make all those elaborate strawman arguments speaks volumes as to your potential to be a law school graduate.
  • Lmao so now we wanne use "literal defintions " while ignoring the negative connotations inherent the very "literal words" of the definition which we looked up ?

Who the real dumbass tho? Lolol

.....and I can find an "online defintion" of one which proves my point just like u did urs..obviously which defintion is more accurate then could not be determined without discussing how it is used in the real world, and there would be 0 examples in ur favor for that.

so now sir dance wants to cherry pick "text book definitions" of words while ignoring how such words are used by people in reality 100% of the time as well...

Whos the real dumbass tho? Shit I already asked this question in my former point. I guess i meant go ask whos the real DOUBLE dumbass tho?

Lmao . I'm nicole out 4 real
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO Nicokeyes is nothing but a wannabe law school graduate bragging and making strawman arguments about it on a strip club website.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO Nicokeyes is nothing but the GOAT wannabe law school graduate bragging and making strawman arguments about it on a strip club website.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    This is a funny read with Nicole on "ignorance". It's like SLD is having a discussion by himself
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nicokehead1994 says, "I keep talking about it bc gpa is what determines how good of a school u get into."

That is absolutely false. While GPAs obviously do matter, LSAT scores are worth at least 2/3 of whether or not you get into a specific law school. This is because a GPA from, say, Harvard, is not comparable to a GPA from, say, Florida State. GPA holds little bearing on admissions unless it's used as a plan B or C as a "deciding factor" for a split decision.

And for you to say, you have "credentials which surpass at least 90% of law school students" is insane and laughable considering you're a 23 year old sophomore, and most 23 year olds who get admitted to the very top law schools are either already in law school by 23 or have been accepted and committed to one, whereas you claim to have done a whopping 30 credits at Cornell, then took a 4 year break (but claimed you did not work during that break) and did one light-weight summer semester at UT. You are a sophomore. Nothing about you makes you more qualified than any law student; at least they all have degrees. You seem to take four years off after every semester. Good luck!
  • I already considered everythijg u ssid in my previous comments ...

So youre repeating everything i said instead of refuting it

...u need the good luck, I don't.

That is all.bye
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO Nicokeyes is nothing but the GOAT wannabe law school graduate bragging and making strawman arguments about it on a strip club website.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion